PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT My Cousins Sister Has Cancer

EaglesWINGS911
Sep 8th 2008, 03:51 AM
I really hope this gets on everyone's prayer lists and on many church prayer lists. I am asking for prayer for my cousin's sis in law Wendy. Wendy has been battling breast cancer for a while and she was recently in the doc's office for a check up. They found that it has spread to her bones in over 13 places throughout her body, including spine,etc. She has been sent to the Mayo clinic yet the doctors outlook is grim. Wendy has a husband Joey and they have three young daughters Sydney, Hannah, and Emma. Please pray that she is healed, please pray that her family and friends will speak words of faith and hope over Wendy and that she will hide God's word in her heart. Please pray that all will recieve the peace and comfort that only Christ can give. Thank you so much!

Ashley274
Sep 8th 2008, 04:48 AM
This is depressingly sad but God can do anything so I stand with you in prayers for her and her family

Roelof
Sep 8th 2008, 07:17 PM
Dear Father, I pray for the cancer of Wendy:

He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (Psa 107:20)

But He [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. (Isa 53:5)

In the most powerful Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Beloved by God
Sep 9th 2008, 03:16 AM
.... :pray: .....

Frances
Sep 9th 2008, 04:42 PM
:pray:............................................ .

livingwaters
Sep 9th 2008, 10:41 PM
:pray::pray:ing for Wendy and her family. She is very fortunate to have a friend like you. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. So, just know that we are all in prayer with you for the healing of Wendy's condition.....We serve a God who is not limited to our thinking....HE goes waaaaaay beyond our thinking!!!Amen.

So, just know that the Word says, by the stripes of Jesus we are healed. May Wendy receive her healing and may the glory be to the Lord. I know HIS Word is true.......I have seen HIM heal cancer before, and HE is no respector of persons.

God Bless:)

turtledove
Sep 9th 2008, 10:44 PM
My heartfelt prayers for Wendy. :pray: