PDA

View Full Version : Scared

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 8th 2008, 06:15 AM
I know I just posted a prayer request a little bit ago, but I needed to post another one on a different topic. I have been having great pains in my back tonight in the area where my left kidney is. I also haven't felt well today as I mentioned in my other prayer request. I'm now wondering if these two things are related. I went to the dr. last week and everything checked out okay, but I'm getting concerned that I'm having kidney problems. I know this is too much information, but I also haven't been able to pee since I've gotten back up, even though I don't really feel like I need to right now.

Ashley274
Sep 8th 2008, 07:20 AM
Praying for you and maybe a call to the doc tomorrow would not hurt :hug::pray:

Ravenwspr
Sep 8th 2008, 08:57 AM
im agreeing with ashley in prayer and in telling you to get seen tonight or first thing in the morning

moonglow
Sep 8th 2008, 01:23 PM
I know I just posted a prayer request a little bit ago, but I needed to post another one on a different topic. I have been having great pains in my back tonight in the area where my left kidney is. I also haven't felt well today as I mentioned in my other prayer request. I'm now wondering if these two things are related. I went to the dr. last week and everything checked out okay, but I'm getting concerned that I'm having kidney problems. I know this is too much information, but I also haven't been able to pee since I've gotten back up, even though I don't really feel like I need to right now.

Wow...you need to get to the doctor ASAP! you could have a serious kidney infection. I had that many years ago...the pain was to the side in my low back and traveled around to my stomach and would double me over with the pain of it. I could use the rest room though...you can't let that go...get to the doc or ER or something soon and have it checked out! I am praying for you!

God bless

Frances
Sep 8th 2008, 05:12 PM
:pray: for Healing coupled with wisdom to know if you need midical help . . .

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 8th 2008, 08:38 PM
I'm feeling better and was finally able to get some sleep, but I'm going to the doctor first thing in the morning. I think one problem is I haven't been drinking enough water lately. The pain is gone and I haven't had any problems going today, but I will still definitely go to the doctor about this. I would have went today, but something happened and I wasn't able to.

NothingButTheBlood
Sep 8th 2008, 11:09 PM
I'm feeling better and was finally able to get some sleep, but I'm going to the doctor first thing in the morning. I think one problem is I haven't been drinking enough water lately. The pain is gone and I haven't had any problems going today, but I will still definitely go to the doctor about this. I would have went today, but something happened and I wasn't able to.

Yes you need to see the doctor as soon as you can and keep drinking water and clear liquids. I will be praying for you too.