PDA

View Full Version : Pray for friend's sister in law

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 8th 2008, 08:29 PM
A friend from church was telling us about his sister in law, but the guy wasn't sure of all the details because they live away from here. All he really knows is that his SIL got a report in the mail concerning some tests she'd had done. In the report she was told to call her doctor first thing this morning if her doctor didn't contact her first. This couple also has two small children.

Beloved by God
Sep 9th 2008, 04:00 AM
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Roelof
Sep 9th 2008, 10:03 AM
Please give more info for prayers

karenoka27
Sep 9th 2008, 10:49 AM
Bringing this woman and her husband before the Lord right now. May the Lord give them peace in their heart and wisdom in the situation ahead of them.

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 9th 2008, 06:19 PM
She has a mass in her breast that goes down to her rib cage and is in her lymp nodes or something like that. I hope that I'll find out more tomorrow night about what she found out from the doctor.

livingwaters
Sep 9th 2008, 11:01 PM
Lord, we come to you in prayer, agreeing as in touching, for the healing of this woman,YOUR creation. Lord, we know that YOUR Word says, by YOUR stripes we ARE healed. We pray that this woman receive her healing that YOU paid for on the cross. Lord, please take care of her family and give them the strength and courage to get through this. YOUR Word says that when we can't handle it, to cast our cares upon YOU, Father. So, this family is casting their cares upon YOU, Father. We know that YOU are a caring, loving, healing, comforting, merciful, and strengthful Father. Thank you, Father....We praise YOUR mighty Name and give YOU all the glory!!!!

God Bless:pray::pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 10th 2008, 12:21 AM
praying for her and her family!

Roelof
Sep 10th 2008, 03:29 AM
Dear Father, I pray for the complete healing of this lady:

O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. (Psa 30:2)

In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

IMINXTC
Sep 10th 2008, 04:14 AM
Now praying for this woman and her family.

Buckeye Doug
Sep 10th 2008, 06:27 AM
LBF,

Praying for this woman and her family.
May the peace of God be upon them.
Amen

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 11th 2008, 02:31 AM
Praise the Lord! :pp It turned out to be an infection that is completely treatable with antibiotics. Thank you everyone for prayers for this family.

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 10:22 AM
Praise the Lord.. Yhank YOU Lord Jesus.. Thank you!:pp