PDA

View Full Version : Need somemore help with something

Shaniesa
Sep 10th 2008, 01:48 AM
OKAY, SO AS YOU GUYS KNW. OR MOST OF YOU GUYS THAT IS. I'M SPEAKING THIS COMING SUNDAY. YES I'VE BEEN CHOSEN TO THEME SPEAK. AND I THANK GOD FOR THE OPPROTUNITY. SO ALOT OF YOU GUYS TOOK TIME OUT TO HELP YOUR FELLOW SISTER IN CHRIST OUT. AND AGIAN I THANK GOD FOR ALL OF THE HELP YOU GUYS PROVIDED. WELLA S THE DAY GETS CLOSER THE NERVES GET HEAVER. BUT ITS NOT BECUZ I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS IT'S JUST BECUZ I'M PRAYING THAT SOMENOE IF NOT ALL IS BLESSED BY WHAT GOD HAS PUT ON MY HEART TO SAY. ANYWAYS TO GET THE POINT I'M HAVING TROUBLE ORGANIZING MY THOUGHTS. THIS IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM FOR ME WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PRESENT ANY INFORMATION. THATS WHY I'M SO BAD AT GETTING ESSAYS STARTED FOR CLASS LOL. IF SOMEONE WOULD LOVE TO HELP ME WITHT HE ORGANIZING THAT WOULD BE SUCH A BLESSING. WELL HOPE TO HEAR FOR YALL SOON.

GOD BLESS
-SHANIESA:confused:D:kiss:

threebigrocks
Sep 10th 2008, 01:58 AM
Shaniesa, it seems as though prayer would be a good place for your thread. With prayer and guiding of the Spirit, I'll bet those thoughts and notes will fall into perfect place. :) Moving your post to the Prayer forum.

livingwaters
Sep 10th 2008, 02:22 AM
Shaniesa, you are going to do just great. Make you an outline as to your points to discuss. Then just take one point at a time, whether it be reading certain scripture/s or reading something that was authored by a Christian on your subject. But, mainly, just be you.....Sometimes our best work is done when we're afraid, yet, still in it for the Lord. HE will bless your work, if it's for HIS Glory....Alleluia....

Just be REAL!!!!:hug:

Ashley274
Sep 10th 2008, 05:37 AM
:pray:......................................:pray: :hug:

Frances
Sep 10th 2008, 05:03 PM
:pray: that you realise only the Lord will give you the help you need, if you ask Him and trust Him to do so. :pray: that you will accept His Guidance, knowing that only the thoughts He puts in your mind have any value . . .

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 10:40 AM
:pray::pray:-------------------------> Praying for you.. Please Jesus help..:pray::pray: