PDA

View Full Version : Bloodwork came back..not so good

Ashley274
Sep 10th 2008, 05:49 AM
I do not wish to detail it but I had some blood work done and today got the results....as the subject said...not so good.... :B:cry::mad: I go back in 3 months to recheck it and well it has to come back better much better...thank you ahead for any prayers

Buckeye Doug
Sep 10th 2008, 06:17 AM
Ashley,

Praying that you'll get a much better report next time.
Lord bless.

IMINXTC
Sep 10th 2008, 06:26 AM
You will have daily prayer, Ashley, by a committed group of brothers for the next three months.

Ashley274
Sep 10th 2008, 06:48 AM
BuckeyeDoug and SFASH thank you both ..I really do need allll the prayers I can get and really appreciate all the prayers....I am so tired anymore and think this has a lot to do with it....THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU :hug::pray:

Ravenwspr
Sep 10th 2008, 03:23 PM
I will be praying too :)

Peace2008
Sep 10th 2008, 03:25 PM
praying all turns out well

Frances
Sep 10th 2008, 05:06 PM
:pray: that the Lord gives you the degree of Healing you need to Glorify Him . . .

turtledove
Sep 10th 2008, 05:09 PM
Hi Ashley, I am praying for you today. :pray::hug:

livingwaters
Sep 10th 2008, 07:17 PM
Ashley, just know that our God is so powerful..HE has amazed doctors more than once. Yes, HE still in the "miracle" business..Amen!!!

Heavenly Father, I come together with all prayer warriors to seek YOUR healing hands on Ashley. We know Lord, that nothing is impossible for YOU. Please let YOUR presence be felt at this time, especially, by Ashley...Give her strength and courage and patience in her time of need. We know that Jesus paid the price for our diseases on the cross, Father. So, because of that, I pray that Ashley receive her healing that was already paid for. Thank you, Father. We know that YOU hear and answer our prayers. May YOUR will, which is life more abundantly, be done in Ashley's life today. Thank you Father.

Keep the Faith, Ashley!!~~

God Bless:hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 10:31 AM
Ashley.. God.. Please take care of this Lady.. She needs to be healed by whatever is happening to her now.. Please Jesus give Ashley a job..and get her house fixed, so she can take care of these troubles that keep laying in front of her.. Please Jesus help this young Lady..:pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 12th 2008, 05:10 AM
Ashley, I am praying for you. :hug: Take good care of yourself, okay? Get rest, drink lots of water. You're always in my prayers and I'm here to listen, if you need to talk.

Ashley274
Sep 12th 2008, 06:46 AM
Thank you everyone for your prayers :hug: :hug::kiss:

JesusIsLord82
Sep 12th 2008, 02:02 PM
I do not wish to detail it but I had some blood work done and today got the results....as the subject said...not so good.... :B:cry::mad: I go back in 3 months to recheck it and well it has to come back better much better...thank you ahead for any prayers

i will definitely pray for you

Vhayes
Sep 12th 2008, 02:18 PM
Asking our Father to heal you of whatever is happening and grant you peace in the knowledge of His power and His love-
V

moonglow
Sep 12th 2008, 03:14 PM
Hey I am praying for you of course! I would hope if their was a problem the doctor would be doing something and not make you wait another three months. Praying the Lord will guide your doctor on this and to comfort you also!

God bless

Ashley274
Sep 13th 2008, 04:30 AM
Thank you everyone..I am feeling very discouraged tonight ...your prayers help keep me semi sane :hug:

Tanya~
Sep 13th 2008, 04:35 AM
Father I pray that you will comfort Ashley and give her the courage to wholly trust in You during the time when she is afraid. Give her peace in her mind and calm in her soul, and show her Your great love for her.

Lisadawn
Sep 13th 2008, 06:05 AM
Father I pray that you will comfort Ashley and give her the courage to wholly trust in You during the time when she is afraid. Give her peace in her mind and calm in her soul, and show her Your great love for her.

Agreeing in prayer for you Ashley

livingwaters
Sep 13th 2008, 09:39 PM
OK, here comes some comfort...stay in the Word!!!Amen:pray::pray:

Matthew 4:24 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+4:24&version=9)
And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
Matthew 9:35 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+9:35&version=9)
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Matthew 10:1 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+10:1&version=9)
And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Matthew 14:14 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=Matthew+14:14&version=9)
And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.

OK, there you are!!!! HE'll do it for you, HE's the same now as then..Alleluia:hug:

Stomp that devil under your foot, girlie!!!:kiss:

TRL1957
Sep 13th 2008, 11:26 PM
Ashley, i will be praying faithfully for you. Hope you get better soon.
God bless

Mama Norts
Sep 14th 2008, 03:37 AM
Ashley,
I will be praying for you.