PDA

View Full Version : I'm freaking out!

Jeanne D
Sep 10th 2008, 07:29 PM
I'm home alone and there's some kind of small lizard in the house. I tried to hit it with the broom and then tried to vacuum it up, but it's too fast.
It gives me the creeps! I want it out of here!

Jeanne:eek:

teddyv
Sep 10th 2008, 07:52 PM
I'm home alone and there's some kind of small lizard in the house. I tried to hit it with the broom and then tried to vacuum it up, but it's too fast.
It gives me the creeps! I want it out of here!

Jeanne:eek:

Do you have, or do you know someone with a cat? Don't know if a cat would chase one or not, but I don't see why not either. I've seen cats play with and then eat a dung beetle.

Jeanne D
Sep 10th 2008, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the input teddyv.
My son came home from work and began chasing the thing around the house trying to catch it. It finally showed up in the front hallway as I was walking through there. Naturally I began screaming in a panic and he began laughing thinking my reaction was extremely funny. He managed to chase the thing out the front door, thank heavens.

Jeanne

graceforme
Sep 10th 2008, 09:01 PM
My son came home from work and began chasing the thing around the house trying to catch it. It finally showed up in the front hallway as I was walking through there. Naturally I began screaming in a panic and he began laughing thinking my reaction was extremely funny. He managed to chase the thing out the front door, thank heavens.

Jeanne

I know exactly how you feel. We lived in Georgia and those bright green lizards were commonplace. I jumped up on a chair once when I was 8 months pregnant to get away from one. They give me the creeps, too. I guess no matter where you live, there's something that can "creep you out."

I'm glad he was able to chase it out, though.

God Bless.

teddyv
Sep 10th 2008, 10:39 PM

Jeanne
Good to hear. I'm horrified by the house spiders around here (especially the bigger ones that start to move inside in the fall). My wife and I have an agreement that she'll take care of the spiders if I take care of the mice.

diffangle
Sep 10th 2008, 10:49 PM
Awww, I'm glad you didn't kill it, I love my lizards(they really do put a smile on my face when I see them in my yard:))... they're awesome for eating garden pests.