PDA

View Full Version : How Long??

JustMe767
Sep 11th 2008, 12:11 AM
I have been told "God doesn't give you more then you can handle", well when it comes to money I need more to handle. I know a few of you have said that you'd pray for my company, I guess God's answering machine is full. :(

My daughter is really looking forward to attending Bands Of America with her high school however, it cost $180.00 and that just covers the trip there hotel stay and trip back, not food.

Please pray a little harder, and maybe tell a friend/family member about my situation.

Thank you ............................................\/ \/ \/ \/

Mercy4Me
Sep 11th 2008, 12:20 AM
Hi again, JustMe...I am moving this thread to Prayer Requests.

Ravenwspr
Sep 11th 2008, 05:47 AM
If you need any art or anything to help out (not sure what your company is) ill donate some time, I dont have any money to share but will pray and offer my time.

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 10:14 AM
Please Jesus.. Help this young girl get to the band that she needs to be on.. or wants to be on.. Please Jesus..:pray:

JustMe767
Sep 11th 2008, 01:34 PM
No problem Mercy4Me, I wasn't sure where to place it. ;)

Thank you for the prayers and thank you Ravenwspr for the offer. My company name is shown in my signature. :saint:

Frances
Sep 11th 2008, 06:21 PM
:pray: that your daughter benefits from the valuable lesson of living within the family budget, and that not everything we would like to do is necessarily the Lord's will for us. . . . and that your needs (not necessarily your wants) will be met.

JustMe767
Sep 11th 2008, 08:03 PM
:pray: that your daughter benefits from the valuable lesson of living within the family budget, and that not everything we would like to do is necessarily the Lord's will for us. . . . and that your needs (not necessarily your wants) will be met.

Hence the pray request. I'm tired of trying to stretch 50 into a $.