PDA

View Full Version : help!!!!!

pepsi33
Sep 11th 2008, 12:58 AM
:help::note:Dear members,
I don't know what to do at this point. I want to turn to God with everything, but i feel like i am so so far from him that it's almost impossible. I feel like something in me is trying to get me to let go and to sin badly and i don't want to im trying to pray and i know Jesus is there i feel like im not accepting it. I need to!!! Please if you get a chance pray for me to let go of absolutely everything that is am holding onto, because nothing is truly good except HIM. :B:help::confused :eek:Any advice?!!?

CoffeeCat
Sep 11th 2008, 01:10 AM
Praying for you. :pray:

faroutinmt
Sep 11th 2008, 01:19 AM
Praying for you.

Just be honest with God and tell Him exactly how you feel. Keep crying out to Him!!! Some things do not come about without tremendous wrestling and war. Keep looking to Him when other things tell you not to.

pepsi33
Sep 11th 2008, 01:30 AM
Thank you so so much for your prayers! and advice! :) you guys are always helpful and loving!! I believe God just led me to read in Acts 22, i had never REALLY read it before, and i started reading about Paul, and it helped me.I felt like i was so lost but Jesus still stayed with Paul even when he was at his worst, so he helped me understand he would be with me. :) Glory to God!

moonglow
Sep 11th 2008, 01:32 AM
I am praying for you too!! Make sure you surround yourself with believers...especially at this time when you are vulnerable...

God bless

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 01:50 AM
Praying for you.. Take a deep breath.. relax, and pray.. as we ALL pray for you!:pray:

livingwaters
Sep 11th 2008, 04:04 AM
:pray::pray:ing for you, Pepsi33!!! You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Philippians 4:13 If God be for us, who can be against us. Romans 8:31
1 John 4:4 (http://bibleresources.bible.com/passagesearchresults.php?passage1=1 John+4:4&version=9) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

God Bless...You can do it with God holding you up...Amen:pp

pepsi33
Sep 11th 2008, 01:11 PM
thank you so much! :)

Frances
Sep 11th 2008, 06:16 PM
:pray: that as you take each step trusting Jesus, to give you strength to do what seems impossible, you will discover He is particularly faithful to those faithful to Him in each small detail of their life.

Beloved by God
Sep 14th 2008, 02:28 PM
...praying and agreeing with the others above... :)