PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my dad

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 11th 2008, 02:40 AM
I know I've asked a lot of prayers for my dad, but I need to ask for more. He went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and has to go back tomorrow for a follow up. Some levels in some bloodwork he had done was low, but I don't know the specifics. His potassium level was dangerously low a few years ago to where he almost went into cardiac arrest. The same thing almost happened again a few months ago, except it was he sodium levels that time. I should have already asked for prayers for him because he's fallen down a couple of times this past week. I thought that it was related to his poor circulation in his legs and his vertigo, but it may be related to whatever is low in his bloodwork.

livingwaters
Sep 11th 2008, 02:49 AM
:pray::pray:ing for God to heal your dad, as only HE can do....We serve an awesome God...HE has baffled doctors for centuries!! Please Father, hear our prayers. We come to you tonight in agreement for Living~by~Faith's father to be made whole in Jesus' name. Whatever was wrong with the blood report, we know that you can completely turn for good. Let all of our answered prayers be for YOUR Glory, alone. Thank you, Father God. We love you and need you, always. Alleluia...Praise YOUR Mighty Name, Father!!!!:pray::)

karenoka27
Sep 11th 2008, 02:53 AM
Agreeing in prayer as well...

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 10:18 AM
Please Jesus, Please take care of this father..and please stay with this family while you are helping him.. Please Jesus..:pray:

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 13th 2008, 02:13 AM
The doctor told my dad yesterday that is blood was low and that his blood pressure is low. His potassium, sodium, ect. levels are all in the normal range though and his cholesterol is normal. The doctor didn't give him any medication and just told him to come back in a month. I don't know what it means that his blood is low. Does anyone know what this could mean?

livingwaters
Sep 13th 2008, 09:11 PM
Praising the Lord for His hand in this...I'm not too sure if you mean, low blood count, low blood sugar, or what....but, if you google: low blood whatever, they have lots of info.

Also, :pray:praying that the next report will say "healed." We do serve an awesome God..Amen!!;)

jsph110
Sep 14th 2008, 09:14 AM
I know I've asked a lot of prayers for my dad, but I need to ask for more. He went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and has to go back tomorrow for a follow up. Some levels in some bloodwork he had done was low, but I don't know the specifics. His potassium level was dangerously low a few years ago to where he almost went into cardiac arrest. The same thing almost happened again a few months ago, except it was he sodium levels that time. I should have already asked for prayers for him because he's fallen down a couple of times this past week. I thought that it was related to his poor circulation in his legs and his vertigo, but it may be related to whatever is low in his bloodwork.

I stand in agreement with you and i thank Jesus because by His stripes we were healed. thankyou for bearing our sicknesses son of God.