PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my finances...

Moon
Sep 11th 2008, 04:31 AM
Please pray that God will send me the financial resources I need to pay my September rent. The rent is already 10 days past due, and I still don't have enough. I deeply need His help. I am looking towards Him, waiting on Him. I ask for His guidance and wisdom in all humility, knowing that it is HE ALONE who gives everything.

Please tell me Father what you want me to do, or where you want me to look for Your provision that I already know You have out there for me. Please give me the patience to wait and the strength to quietly trust in You.

Please pray that the Lord will give me His favor, and help me.

~Moon

Redneck Charger
Sep 11th 2008, 10:16 AM
Jesus.. Please help Moon with their rent.. they need your help Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Sep 11th 2008, 05:57 PM
:pray: that you learn to budget wisely . . . . and handle money in ways that glorify the Lord . . .

livingwaters
Sep 12th 2008, 12:26 AM
:pray:ing for your finances...I'll tell you what made the difference in my finances: I learned from scripture that tithing is "the straw that will break satan's back~~" Of course, we have to be diligent about not overspending or underbudgeting or living beyond our means, but once that's taken care of, actually, tithing should be, as the Bible says, first off the top!!!!Amen...I saw every one of my needs met after I became a regular tither...and God wants us to be cheerful givers, not begrudging what we give to HIM...Hey, after all, we owe HIM everything...Alleluia.
http://http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u273/amb1090/tithing.jpg

Pray4U
Sep 12th 2008, 01:07 AM
Moon: I am Praying that God will make that Provision you are Praying for. We should all Pray for you in Love and not with criticism or negatively. God bless you. :pray:

steelerbabe
Sep 12th 2008, 01:14 AM
Moon - I am praying that the Lord will meet your needs:pray: We have been through extremely difficult times financially this year. I have learned that through no fault of your own you can lose everything. Please keep my family in your prays as well. Feel free to e-mail if you need someone to talk to.

turtledove
Sep 12th 2008, 02:36 PM
praying that God's comes to your financial aid quickly so you can pay the rent. In His Name...:amen:

turtledove
Sep 12th 2008, 02:44 PM
Just to remind you all that the prayer forum is for prayer and not a place to be giving advice.

Please read the rules which Miepie has posted above. God bless you for your loving concern and prayers here.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?p=1494236#post1494236

peace and blessings. :)

Moon
Sep 14th 2008, 04:43 AM
Thank you, all. Please, I still deeply need prayer.

I appreciate the comment about understanding that "through no fault of your own, you can suddenly lose everything" -- that sometimes you do everything in obdience, and difficult things still happen.

1. I tithe, in full recognition of my Source.
2. I budget
3. I don't overspend, and live my life very simply and balanced.

I lost my job and have been struggling for so long to find another one. It's been taking so long. I ran out of my emergency resources and have been holding onto what I do have of my rent money, so I can still buy food and gas. (The rent is still unpaid).

I'm taking my eyes off my problems though, and focusing on the Lord. I do think it's important to remember that sometimes you can do everything right, and a terrible trial can still come against you, through no sin of your own (i.e. The Book of Job). I think that is an important lesson.

Please pray for His favor, and that He is right now bringing the right opportunity and connections and financial resources that I so deeply need my way. Please pray that I keep my JOY in the midst of this trial, and look towards the future when I know this test will do nothing but glorify Him.

"Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him."

~Moon

Ashley274
Sep 14th 2008, 06:01 AM
Moon I am praying for you...we share a similar boat so I know the pain you are in and the challenges you are dealing with :pray::pray::pray: