PDA

View Full Version : Want to know why the end times are near?

Forgiven Alaskan
Sep 11th 2008, 06:56 AM
Just go to yahoo answers to the religious section.

I've had people tell me they'd like to spit in God's face and kill Him in He "was real". I've had many tell me any Atheist that converted to Christianity must've never been an Atheist in the first place, and they endlessly major on the minors.

If yahoo answers is well represented by the real world, that's pretty disturbing!

Duane Morse
Sep 11th 2008, 07:33 AM
How about this?

Any Christian that converted to Atheism was never a true Christian in the first place.

They are both true, and undeniable.

Many of us here on this board quibble about the majors vs the minors.
The way of humanity, I guess.:rolleyes:

Joe King
Sep 17th 2008, 04:41 AM
Just go to yahoo answers to the religious section.

I've had people tell me they'd like to spit in God's face and kill Him in He "was real". I've had many tell me any Atheist that converted to Christianity must've never been an Atheist in the first place, and they endlessly major on the minors.

If yahoo answers is well represented by the real world, that's pretty disturbing!

It is, but it is amplified because they can hide behind their keyboards. They obviously don't realize that they are going to have to account for all of the words spoken and typed. That is the sad part. Sometimes it frustrates me so much that I take "relief" in their being condemned but that is not Christ like at all and I have to snap out of that mindset and repent because Jesus died for them as well.