PDA

View Full Version : Never forget!!

JustMe767
Sep 11th 2008, 01:40 PM
I'm not sure where this should go, so if a Mod needs to move it that's okay. ;)

Please take a moment and remember all those that lost their lives today, and ask God not only to continue watching over the USA, but to bless the families/friends touched by those events. AMEN! :pray:

Pray4U
Sep 11th 2008, 03:14 PM
:pray::pray::pray:

livingwaters
Sep 12th 2008, 12:07 AM
:pray::pray:ing for the families and friends of those who were so tragically taken from them...That is why it is vital that we know Christ as our Lord and Savior, cause we never know when our life will be ended.Amen.

Thank you Lord for taking care of these prayers, Father. We know that because of man, sin is evitable; we also, know because of YOU, eternal life is promised and guaranteed with the acceptance of YOUR Son, Jesus, as our Lord and Savior. Thank you Father for your mercy and love. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen!!:)

Redneck Charger
Sep 12th 2008, 10:32 AM
Yesterday touched me.. I felt for the familie who lost their lives to this tragic.. They are now with are Lord.. and the Lord is watching over us ALL.. Thank you.. And God Bless to those who lost on September 11th..:pp

Beloved by God
Sep 12th 2008, 11:12 AM
I echo those prayers. May the Lord watch over us and make His presence known to those who aren't walking with Him.

turtledove
Sep 12th 2008, 02:26 PM
I, too, echo the prayers here yesterday and today. And may we never forget that day seven years ago.

:pray: