PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Grandson Molested...

Lady Ashanti
Sep 11th 2008, 03:37 PM
To those who truly love the Lord, and love his people...

My grandson was molested by the boyfriend of his maternal grandmother, who is also her cousin, and is also on the sex offenders website!!!

It started when I saw the evidence of discoloration, and skin peeling between the checks of my grandson's buttocks. He was sad all day, on tehverge of crying, and would not eat. I went to bath him, and that is when I saw the skin peeling. I called my son who took him to the hospital, however the doctor said he couldn't determine what caused it.

Then a few weeks later my grandson, [who is 4 years old], told my son that this man touched him, and pointed to his private areas. My son called the mother of my grandson but she did not believe him, [possibly because the pedophile bought her a car]. My son had already called the police, and then my reported this to CPS.

CPS did a half way job of investigating, then had the pedophile sign a paper stating he would stay away from my grandson. Because of this, the detectives backed off the case as well. My son tried to get other counselors to speak with my grandson, however they would not because of the determination of CPS. One counselor boasted of CPS' billion dollar complex, and got upset because I wanted to challenge their determination.

My son had refused to send his son back to her, and has filed for custody, however she got a court date today for my son to abide by the custody agreement that is already in place, and they said my grandson has to go back to her until custody is re-determined.

I am so hurt, and fearful of what they will do to my grandson for telling us what happen. My grandson keeps saying "why", and that he doesn't want to go back, he wants to stay here with us.

Please pray for my grandsons, [he has a brother who is 20 mths, which we don't know if he has been touched because he cannot talk correctly yet, although he has numerous diaper rashes all the time].

Please pray that the Lord will lead us to to correct people who will help us.

Blessings!!!

tigers
Sep 11th 2008, 04:58 PM
I will pray for your grandsons safety and protection. And that God will hug them and heal any hurt or fear they may feel.

White Spider
Sep 11th 2008, 09:43 PM
:cry: I will be praying for you and your grandson! :pray:

livingwaters
Sep 11th 2008, 11:39 PM
:pray:ing for all of your family...Lord, please take these little children out of this situation if there is child abuse...Usually, Lord, little children are honest...they haven't been brainwashed by the world, yet. But Lord, please don't let these little children be violated, as they can't control their situations. I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

God Bless All!!:hug:

Ashley274
Sep 12th 2008, 06:34 AM
This is a nightmare ...I stand with all of you in prayer for this child and his family :pray:

Bethany67
Sep 12th 2008, 06:50 AM
I will pray too - it's horrific :(

Redneck Charger
Sep 12th 2008, 10:37 AM
Lord Jesus.. Please take care of this little boy.. and do not let this happen to him again.. Please take care of his little brother.. Please Jesus take care of this family!!:pray:

Beloved by God
Sep 12th 2008, 11:06 AM
Please protect the little ones Lord, they can't protect themselves, and they need you.

moonglow
Sep 12th 2008, 03:18 PM
I am praying the Lord will put a hedge of protection around both boys and bind away evil spirits and He will send His angels to protect them. Lord have mercy on these children and help this man be put away from them...In Jesus Name I pray

Lady Ashanti
Sep 13th 2008, 04:19 AM
...I feel your prayers...Amen...I was feeling "sick" in my spirit, however I knew you -all were praying because I felt peace began to cover me, and I know the Lord will protect my grandsons ans take them out of that situation, and give them to their daddy, [my son]...:pray:

Many blessings to you-all!!!

Tanya~
Sep 13th 2008, 04:25 AM
Amen, my prayer is exactly as Moonglow's and was before I read it. May the Lord intervene.

wiseteacher
Sep 13th 2008, 11:59 AM
I am praying for both of these children. :pray:

GodSeeker
Sep 14th 2008, 04:35 AM
:pray::pray::pray:

Praying for this young boy and your family.

Frances
Sep 15th 2008, 05:46 PM
:pray: for the protection of your grandchildren . . .

Sherrie
Sep 15th 2008, 05:51 PM
Oh how awful. I just cried reading this. Innocent children who cannot defend themselves and depend on us to protect them. Makes me sick inside! Praying....Please know I truly am praying!

Sherrie

Befaithful
Sep 15th 2008, 09:52 PM
I am standing in agreement with you. Lord through Jesus name we bind the enemy and break every evil assignment over these children's lives. Drive a wedge between them and those who are guilty. Reveal the truth to authorities. For the babies, Lord clothe them and protect them with yourself. Shelter undergird shield them dear Father I pray that you will move swiftly in this situation.

Bring peace to the Grandmother and Father and to the precious children get them to safety deliver them from this unrighteous activity move mightily now on their behalf in Jesus precious name.

Lord open the eyes of this mother that she may see the truth. That she would want to get them to safety herself.

Deliver these children Lord, I pray for mercy for them. We praise you and thank you for bringing this all to light. Lord thank you that you are in the midst of this and working for those innocent ones. Heal these little ones and bring them up to be mighty men of God. Thank you Lord. We magnify your name.

Rickardo
Sep 16th 2008, 02:28 PM
I am praying for your grandson.

Lady Ashanti
Sep 16th 2008, 09:56 PM
My son filed paperwork to get custody of his sons, and the mother of mmy grandson has been served, however the mother, [and I use the term loosely], took my son to court to enforce the custody order under the child support agreement, [my son put himself on child support because she was getting money from the county although he was taking care of his sons, as well as her older daughter].

The judge told my son that he had to give the children back, and he could not deal with the issue of why he did not want to because this was not a custody modification hearing, and because CPS did not deem the situation serious enough to order the children no to be returned...:o!!!

He commended my son on his stance though, and although her lawyer was trying to have my son arrested for not returning the children, the judge was not having it.

There are two things that are working in my son's favor...1-that he did not voluntarily return the children because if he had, it would have been forfeiting his custody rights for returning them to a situation he perceived as dangerous for the children. He was court ordered, which he could do nothing about.

2-Her lawyer sent a letter threatening my son, and stating that no one believes my grandson. This is excellent because one of the reasons my son is giving for requesting custody is that because the mother, [and her family ], believes his son to be a liar in this situation, they are encapable of protecting him from further molestation, and setting up the situation for this man to continue in his practices unhindered. This is grounds according to the "child abuse" manual.

So, in that sense "all things work together for good"...

I am just concerned with what my grandsons may be going through now that they are back home. I am praying the restraint of the Holy Ghost around them, protecting them from anyone that would harm them until the Lord can move them out the way. I know God is able, especially with so many loving saints in here praying with me.

My son's visitation weekend is coming up, and hopefully we will have a court date shortly.

I am so grateful for all of you...:hug:

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 16th 2008, 10:20 PM
This story is so, very sad :cry: I am joining the others in prayer for you and your precious loved ones...

Lisadawn
Sep 16th 2008, 10:43 PM
Lord God,

Please protect these children......cause the offender to be apprehended and put away where he cannot hurt anyone else......we turn him over to you. Open the eyes and heart of the grandmother.....help her to see what is happening.

Have mercy on all who are involved in trying to help these children. Go before them and behind them and give them favor with the courts.

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
AMEN

CoffeeCat
Sep 17th 2008, 12:01 AM
praying for your grandsons and the rest of your family. :pray:

cdo
Sep 17th 2008, 12:59 AM
Hi Lady Ashanti,
I remember the day you shared your story with me. :(
you are all in my prayers.Thank you for sharing it here in the "prayer forum". There's always more to help pray and stand with you in your needs and stand in agreement with you.God bless your grandchildren and all who stand in need of God's loving arms.:kiss:
ysis in Christ,Darlene :hug:

livingwaters
Sep 18th 2008, 02:56 AM
Still praying for them babies!!!! Our God is an awesome God, HE knows this situation and will resolve it in HIS time...Till then, just know that I plead the blood of Jesus over these children, who have no control over their situation...Lord, Father please send charge of YOUR angels to protect these innocent children you created....Put YOUR hedge of protection around them, Father...I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen...:pray::pray:

God Bless:hug:

Jeanne D
Sep 18th 2008, 03:06 AM
:pray:I am praying.... I am at a loss for words.:cry: I am glad that we serve a God who is able to handle situations like these.

Jeanne:hug:

cdo
Sep 22nd 2008, 06:19 PM
:hug: to you and family
My prayers are still with you in this battle your facing. Bless God "He's our leader" :ppand He's guiding you to the victory.Amen :pp"What a God we serve"
ysis in Christ,Darlene:hug:

tt1106
Sep 25th 2008, 03:32 PM
Lord, My heart is breaking for the lawlessness and sin in this world and I would lift up our legal system to you Lord and give them the wisdom of Solomon. There are clearly many fools making decisions based upon rules and not Rights. Lord give this family the courage to fight for the protection of this young boy. Give them the patience to battle through the muddy water of the legal system and the perserverence to continue the battle until someone hears their cries of outrage.
Lord be with this young boy. Comfort him as only you can Father. What a terrible thing to have happen to him and how despicable Satan is to continue to prey on the young children. Lord I ask that you send your angels to watch over this young boy, let him be like Daniel, surrounded by your servants, protected from the fire. Let him feel your might and may it empower him to fight the demons in his life. and may he know peace and comfort at your side.
We don't know when you're coming back Lord, but we ask that you help us reach those that would be reached and protect those that cannot protect themselves.
Thank You Lord for people in this young boy's life that know you Lord.
Thank you, please Bless them Father.

Reynolds357
Sep 25th 2008, 03:38 PM
To those who truly love the Lord, and love his people...

My grandson was molested by the boyfriend of his maternal grandmother, who is also her cousin, and is also on the sex offenders website!!!

It started when I saw the evidence of discoloration, and skin peeling between the checks of my grandson's buttocks. He was sad all day, on tehverge of crying, and would not eat. I went to bath him, and that is when I saw the skin peeling. I called my son who took him to the hospital, however the doctor said he couldn't determine what caused it.

Then a few weeks later my grandson, [who is 4 years old], told my son that this man touched him, and pointed to his private areas. My son called the mother of my grandson but she did not believe him, [possibly because the pedophile bought her a car]. My son had already called the police, and then my reported this to CPS.

CPS did a half way job of investigating, then had the pedophile sign a paper stating he would stay away from my grandson. Because of this, the detectives backed off the case as well. My son tried to get other counselors to speak with my grandson, however they would not because of the determination of CPS. One counselor boasted of CPS' billion dollar complex, and got upset because I wanted to challenge their determination.

My son had refused to send his son back to her, and has filed for custody, however she got a court date today for my son to abide by the custody agreement that is already in place, and they said my grandson has to go back to her until custody is re-determined.

I am so hurt, and fearful of what they will do to my grandson for telling us what happen. My grandson keeps saying "why", and that he doesn't want to go back, he wants to stay here with us.

Please pray for my grandsons, [he has a brother who is 20 mths, which we don't know if he has been touched because he cannot talk correctly yet, although he has numerous diaper rashes all the time].

Please pray that the Lord will lead us to to correct people who will help us.

Blessings!!!

I would go straight to the district attorney and demand action.

White Spider
Sep 25th 2008, 09:48 PM
Continuing to pray for this horrible and unfortunate situation, I hope the Lord has been working as I'm sure he has been . . . :pray:

Lady Ashanti
Sep 25th 2008, 10:05 PM
Thank you so much for your prayers in private, and the ones posted on this board...we need them.

I did call the district attorney's office, and was told they support the state, and was hung up on, [I didn't even get a chance to explain, just stated I wanted to file a compliant].

I called some other counseling agencies that sis not want to come up against CPS because they have a "multi-million dollar facility" so they must know what they are doing.

I even contacted the newspapers, but haven't heard back from them, yet. It is truly in the Lord's hands, and He cannot me manipulated, or bought.

This is why so many companies are be exposed right now, they are just receiving a paycheck while just having the appearance of performing a service.

As I was praying the other day a thought came to me, [I often ask the Holy Ghost to help me to pray, since scriptures states we don't know how to pray as we should]. I asked the Lord Jesus to be our Advocate, and as I was thinking on this, a prayer came up out of my soul. I said to the Lord you ever live to make intercession for us, and you stand between us, and the God. If you can work things out between us and God, I am sure working things out between man and man is a light thing...Hallelujah!!!

I know He will fix this...and I wait on Him!!!

Bless you again for your prayers, and helping me to have His strength in my time of weakness.

livingwaters
Sep 25th 2008, 10:58 PM
Still :pray::pray:ing for ya'll!! May the Lord protect these little children in their time of need...Prayer is the connector!!! Let your faith be as strong as Jesus' name...I know it has to be difficult, not getting answers to your questions...We have to remember that the Lord is fully aware of what is going on, so we must wait on Him, as HE is God...:hug:

May this situation be resolved, quickly, Father. We pray all these things in Jesus' name....The name above all names....Alleluia...Glory to God~~~~:pray::pray:

phares
Sep 29th 2008, 05:52 PM
prayers for both children, that G*d intervenes and keeps watch over them especially through this difficult time when you are unable to watch them...and prayers that He sends His angels to guard the innocent:pray: