PDA

View Full Version : My Sister

White Spider
Sep 11th 2008, 09:39 PM
She is quite sick with severe migraines and has been in and out of the hospital lately.

She is lesbian and now married, I feel that likely contributes to both her and her now wife's seemingly constant illnesses, I pray for them all the time.

I'd hate to see anything happen to my sister before she has a chance to return to Christ so I would appreciate anyone's help in praying for my sister to heal.

Thank you all so much. God Bless you

livingwaters
Sep 11th 2008, 09:48 PM
:pray:ing for your sister. Lord, let the Holy Spirit teach her the right way!!!

Giod Bless:)

Ashley274
Sep 12th 2008, 06:43 AM
Praying the Spirit works this out and brings her back to the fold :pray:

Redneck Charger
Sep 12th 2008, 10:39 AM
Praying for you and your sister.. Please Jesus take care of them both..:pray:

Beloved by God
Sep 12th 2008, 11:03 AM
... :pray: ....

moonglow
Sep 12th 2008, 03:22 PM
I will be sure to pray for her also...:pray:

God bless

turtledove
Sep 12th 2008, 03:47 PM
praying :).....

White Spider
Sep 12th 2008, 10:15 PM
Just want to thank all of you who are praying for my sister :hug:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Beloved by God
Sep 14th 2008, 02:57 PM
Still praying for God to show His power and glory to the homosexual community, and that the ones that are His will not be able to deny Him.

White Spider
Sep 14th 2008, 06:32 PM
Well after an MRI the doctor said the signs all point to MS, Multiple Sclerosis, so if you would pray for the tests this weekend to prove otherwise I know it will help.

I feel I am the only one in my family who has a chance to save her and bring her back to God. My Mom and Dad both have a good relationship with her, but I don't think either of them would risk their relationships to try and save her. My brother unfortunately pushed her away years ago, they do talk, but they've basically agreed to disagree. I know anything my brother says about God is basically just noise to my sister so I am really hoping whatever comes I have the opportunity to bring her back to Christ.

So I guess more importantly than praying for her well being I ask that you pray God speaks through me to my sister and brings her back to Christ.

:pray: I'd much rather see her be saved and be sick, than get well and continue living in sin. :cry:

IMINXTC
Sep 15th 2008, 04:18 AM
Will remember to keep your sister in daily prayer, whitespider.

Redneck Charger
Sep 15th 2008, 10:05 AM
Jesus.. Please hear our prayers for these sisters.. One is not well.. well the other is trying to save her and help her.. Please Jesus help them both..:pray::pray:

Befaithful
Sep 15th 2008, 11:01 PM
Not to long ago I listened to a womans testimony about being delivered from the deceit she had grown to believe.

Praying that you will stay before the throne of our powerful Lord interceding on her behalf with Jesus. Lord I pray you will strengthen this sister for the task...Praying her sister into the kingdom of heaven. WooHoo! This is a powerful honor and calling the Lord has entrusted you to.

I pray he will give you his heart for her. That she would see his love through you and cry out to him Abba Daddy...and yield her heart to Jesus. Praying for her friend and your parents and brother too:hug:Praying for restoration of all relationships :)Especially her relationship with Jesus. That his healing for her would flow as she entrusts herself to his care.

Blessings Sweet Sister in Christ:kiss:

Roelof
Sep 16th 2008, 01:54 PM
Dear Father, I pray for the lesbian behaviour and MS of White Spider's sister:

O Jehovah my God, I cried to You, and You have healed me. (Psa 30:2)

In the Name of Christ Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.

Rickardo
Sep 16th 2008, 02:15 PM
Dear Father, I pray for the lesbian behaviour and MS of White Spider's sister:

O Jehovah my God, I cried to You, and You have healed me. (Psa 30:2)

In the Name of Christ Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.

I am praying...sorry have prayed for your sister...Trust that God is in her situation and is calling and oulling her heart towards him...

White Spider
Sep 22nd 2008, 06:55 PM
Well my sister had a spinal tap Saturday, I should know conclusively what type of MS it is pretty soon.

I thank all of you who are praying for my sister.

I would appreciate if you also prayed for my grandmother who I just found out has breast cancer.

:pray:

blue1123
Sep 22nd 2008, 07:26 PM
White spider,
I am sorry for your sister and will pray for her healing. My mother suffers from migraines also. What a terrible ailment for anyone. She (mom)recently underwent a cardiac ultrasound called a TEE (trans-esophageal echocardiagram) and it looks for a small hole between two chambers of the heart. The hole causes an inability for the body to regulate blood flow, which in turn causes many women to suffer migraines. You may want to haveyour sister ask her physician about this. Unfortunately this was not the problem for my mother, but apparently has helped many others.

A prayer for God's healing her pain.

Beloved by God
Sep 23rd 2008, 03:09 AM
Still praying for your family.

Ashley274
Sep 23rd 2008, 04:30 AM
I will pray for both her health and SALVATION :pray:

turtledove
Sep 24th 2008, 01:05 PM
Praying as requested.

:pray::pray:

Lesa
Sep 24th 2008, 07:21 PM
My precious sister
Your words of compassion are very endearing. You stated that you are in hopes that your sister will RETURN to Christ. So I am assuming she is saved by Grace. and if she is and has taken Christ into her heart she will return. He will come get her. She is his and he will go after one sheep that is lost if they are his. She is being a prodical daughter and though this is no excuse for her actions be assured that his word is truth. NOTHING can separate them. NOTHING is a huge word. Romans 8:39.
He loves her and will chastise her because of that love but if she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior then she will be taken care of.
We read of David the one after Gods own heart. We read of his errors and his temporary turn from God. We also read that Nathan was sent to him. And he repented. Was chastised by God and returned to his favor. We read of Moses and Noah and all the other saints they were His and even though they temporarly turned from Him they returned. They are HIS.
Continue in your prayers that her heart be softened because she has maybe harden it by quenching the holy spirit that lives within her so we will pray that Christ stir up that spirit within her. LOVE HER AND SHINE your light while at the same time praying for your self that you don't get pulled away.
James 5:15 (http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/popup.pl?book=Jam&chapter=5&verse=15&version=kjv#15)

And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the
Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed
sins, they shall be forgiven him.
James 5:19
Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth,
and one convert him;
James 5:20

Let him know, that he which converteth
the sinner from the error of his way shall
save a soul from death,
and shall hide a multitude of sins
Have faith HE is bigger then what is happening in her life.
Much love

IMINXTC
Sep 25th 2008, 04:23 AM
Still praying for your sister white spider, for her physical and spiritual well-being.

Roelof
Sep 25th 2008, 05:19 AM
I would appreciate if you also prayed for my grandmother who I just found out has breast cancer.

:pray:

Dear Father, I pray for this breast cancer:

And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spake unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing. (Luk 9:11)

In the powerful Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

tt1106
Sep 25th 2008, 02:49 PM
Dear Lord,
Be with these two women. I ask that you work a miracle in their lives and bring them back to you as faithful children. Let their return be a testimony to your love and faithfulness for all us sinners. Let them feel your hand in their lives and turn from their sin. We know it is never to late to repent and we ask that you put it on their heart to do so.
I ask specifically that they listen to your voice and act on it.
Thank You Lord. Thank you for giving us a way back.

Roelof
Sep 28th 2008, 04:46 AM
Still :pray: for your family