PDA

View Full Version : Say a prayer please

Beloved by God
Sep 12th 2008, 10:53 AM
Hey, if any of you are up and around this morning I could REALLY use some prayer. It is 5:45am central time and I am in severe pain, even though I have taken some prescription pain pills almost 4 hours ago.

I woke up at 2am with severe pain in the left side of my face. I thought it was a tooth ache, but it is sinuses. My husband has been sick with allergies, but he always has allergy problems; I am not used to having sinus problems. And for some reason I am in severe pain, that is just what it does to me. I am not going to the emergency room because it is too expensive, but we have a Urgent Care here that is like a fast food version of a hospital, and they can write some prescriptions and I will be feeling better tomorrow, but as for now I am really hurting. :cry:

steelerbabe
Sep 12th 2008, 11:05 AM
I am praying for relief from your pain. Please seek medical care as soon as possible and let us know how you are.

turtledove
Sep 12th 2008, 02:30 PM
Praying for you, Beloved of God...:pray:

IMINXTC
Sep 12th 2008, 02:37 PM
We will keep you in prayer about this until there is resolution.

Beloved by God
Sep 12th 2008, 03:47 PM
Thank you for your prayers. I got some medicine, and its a good thing I got paid today because it was kind of expensive. I am still hurting, but its not as bad as it was, and I think was the decongestion stuff kicks in I'll be better.

steelerbabe
Sep 12th 2008, 04:22 PM
Glad you got the medicine. Will continue to offer pray for complete relief .

Redneck Charger
Sep 13th 2008, 12:27 PM
Jesus.. please help with the pain..and please make them better.. Jesus.. Please hear my prayers..:pray:

Beloved by God
Sep 14th 2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks for your prayers guys, I am feeling much better. God bless you all. :hug: