:D

:lol:

stillforgiven
Sep 13th 2008, 03:56 AM
Chilly!

Nice. :D

I've also heard that they serve warm root beer. (No, I didn't make that up. There was a similar thread about a year ago, and that's what someone posted. :P)

Slug1
Sep 13th 2008, 04:51 AM
Warm rootbeer is very good :lol:

Diggindeeper
Sep 13th 2008, 05:27 AM
Warm rootbeer is horrible! :amen:

Friend, you DON'T want to go to the Cooler to find out what its like! Trust me...

Sometimes we tend to forget there IS a Cooler, much less anyone in it! :dunno:

Its colder than the North Pole and there's only one way out. We've not found it yet....:cry:

Cloudwalker
Sep 13th 2008, 04:21 PM
Actually if you have a good root beer warm root beer is very good. You can get a better taste of the root beer flavors and a better belch (guy thing). I still prefer my root beer cold but warm is good as well.

stillforgiven
Sep 13th 2008, 04:37 PM
Actually if you have a good root beer warm root beer is very good. You can get a better taste of the root beer flavors and a better belch (guy thing). I still prefer my root beer cold but warm is good as well.

Trust me, it's not just a guy thing. :D

Ta-An
Sep 13th 2008, 05:23 PM
We actually serve a Warm root-beer-float there...... And I promise you... that ice-cream does not even melt :rolleyes:

Wanna go to find out what it feels like being left out in the cold?? :cool:

Oregongrown
Sep 13th 2008, 05:58 PM
Anyone here been in the cooler?

Come on now....you can share with us...lol...:blush:

What is it like?

tell you all about the "furnace of affliction":yes::rofl:

laundrygirl
Sep 19th 2008, 08:41 PM
Chilly!

My words exactly.

SpokenFor
Sep 24th 2008, 01:54 PM
Personally, I don't believe there IS a cooler. I mean, come'on! If there IS a great and loving Mod somewhere out there..do you really think they are just going to send someone to the COOLER? The Cooler is what we make it here on the net. All prophecies concerning warm root beer were fulfilled in 1988 at the closing of the last A&W Root Beer stand.

mcgyver
Sep 24th 2008, 02:26 PM
Personally, I don't believe there IS a cooler. I mean, come'on! If there IS a great and loving Mod somewhere out there..do you really think they are just going to send someone to the COOLER? The Cooler is what we make it here on the net. All prophecies concerning warm root beer were fulfilled in 1988 at the closing of the last A&W Root Beer stand.

Too funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm glad you explained it though....I was under the impression that "cooler" was another name for the "Bermuda Triangle"...

Slug1
Sep 24th 2008, 04:57 PM
Personally, I don't believe there IS a cooler. I mean, come'on! If there IS a great and loving Mod somewhere out there..do you really think they are just going to send someone to the COOLER? The Cooler is what we make it here on the net. All prophecies concerning warm root beer were fulfilled in 1988 at the closing of the last A&W Root Beer stand.Oh, this is a riot :rofl: :rofl:

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 24th 2008, 06:39 PM

lol.......! :rofl:

Well, the disciples often did not "get it" until they actually experienced it.

Wanna go? :P

Ta-An
Sep 24th 2008, 06:42 PM
lol.......! :rofl:

Well, the disciples often did not "get it" until they actually experienced it.

Wanna go? :PDid you just volunteer ???

stillforgiven
Sep 25th 2008, 12:46 AM

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

Ta-An
Sep 25th 2008, 05:28 PM
Oh dear...... we lost the keys to the cooler..... actually the cooler disappeared in the web of the net :eek:

Slug1
Sep 25th 2008, 06:30 PM
Actually, once you pass though the door entering the Cooler, you have stepped out of the internet... that's why no one ever returns :P

Orendorf
Sep 25th 2008, 08:09 PM
Trust me, it's not just a guy thing. :D

A buddy of mine timed my longest belch ever, a colossal 22 seconds. It was a thing of beauty, long slow controlled stream of air... did it after chugging a massive amount of warm coke. A truly epic moment for sure.

22 seconds... I wonder what the world record is?

Coptichristian
Sep 25th 2008, 08:12 PM
So, what is the cooler? Really.

Ta-An
Sep 25th 2008, 08:16 PM
Ask ConqueredbyLove..... she'll be able to tell you

Studyin'2Show
Sep 25th 2008, 08:38 PM
So, what is the cooler? Really.It's this thing that you put ice in to keep drinks cool! :lol: No, really, it's just a subforum in the Chat to the moderators forum. :D

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 25th 2008, 10:18 PM

I have absolultely no idea what happened to me!!!

Can someone please tell me? I am still looking for my rootbeer :P

I wasn't supposed to be let back in until 2AM tomm. morning :o

I was not and then I was :rofl:

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 12:07 AM
A buddy of mine timed my longest belch ever, a colossal 22 seconds. It was a thing of beauty, long slow controlled stream of air... did it after chugging a massive amount of warm coke. A truly epic moment for sure.

22 seconds... I wonder what the world record is?

I don't know about the record, but I may try looking it up.

Umm....yeah...I've just gotta ask.......

....did his eyes water.....

................................and.......

.....did he have any nose hairs left? :lol:

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 12:08 AM

:o what did she do??? :P

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 12:09 AM
So, what is the cooler? Really.

It's the place that we don't speak of.....shhhhh.

Big T
Sep 26th 2008, 12:23 AM
It's bad. It's like being grounded in a glass house. You see people having fun, but you're not allowed out.

Then you have to do the dishes.

Big T
Sep 26th 2008, 12:25 AM
So, what is the cooler? Really.It's where you go when the mods want to talk to you about your actions on the board. Your posting privleges are suspended and it's the only place you're allowed to post until a resolution is made.

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 26th 2008, 12:29 AM
:o what did she do??? :P

I don't even know :o

I have not gotten up the courage to knock on the "chat with the moderators" door yet :eek:

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 12:37 AM
I don't even know :o

I have not gotten up the courage to knock on the "chat with the moderators" door yet :eek:

LOL. I've done it a few times, and got some really great answers to questions that I didn't feel I could ask on the open board....

......and I got rootbeer float. :D

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 26th 2008, 12:43 AM
LOL. I've done it a few times, and got some really great answers to questions that I didn't feel I could ask on the open board....

......and I got rootbeer float. :D

Awe :hug: Your so special :kiss:

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 12:46 AM
Awe :hug: Your so special :kiss:

Yeah, that's what they told me, but they said "special ed". :P

Big T
Sep 26th 2008, 12:47 AM
This is why I need mulitple user names. Then I could give posts like these a ton of reps.

flybaby
Sep 26th 2008, 12:50 AM
This is why I need mulitple user names. Then I could give posts like these a ton of reps.

Don't worry, I've got you covered. I repped this post eariler today...

Cloudwalker
Sep 26th 2008, 01:07 AM

A&W Root Beer stands are back. I pass one every day on my way back and forth from work.

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 01:39 AM
This is why I need multiple user names. Then I could give posts like these a ton of reps.

No kidding.

Don't worry, I've got you covered. I repped this post eariler today...

I'm right there with ya. :)

Big T
Sep 26th 2008, 03:15 AM
Someone brought up the chat to mods for asking questions that you don't want to ask on the open board...

THat is exactly what it is there for! Please use it!!! The mods love to help people out!!!

Whenever someone posts in there, the mods will look at it and if the mod that first sees it doesn't have an answer, they will ask another if they do.

Drums4Him
Sep 26th 2008, 03:47 AM
I'll tell you one thing, if you get sent to the cooler, make sure you bring a baseball and baseball glove. It will help pass the time...........

karenoka27
Sep 26th 2008, 04:00 AM
It's bad. It's like being grounded in a glass house. You see people having fun, but you're not allowed out.

Then you have to do the dishes.
You can check in anytime you like...but you can never leave....(where have I heard that before?)....hmmmmmm.

Diggindeeper
Sep 26th 2008, 04:36 AM
Whatever happened to that girl who wound up in the Cooler when she only meant to ask the Mods something about her boyfriend? I know she had accidently gone into the Cooler, and we noticed she was in there one day, but she'd been in there already for 2 weeks! :dunno:

Then, everyone of the Mods were asking each other, "What is she there for?"

"I have no idea. I didn't put her in there. Did you?"

"No, it wasn'nt me. Maybe it was Karen. Karen, did you put her in there?"

"Nope! Maybe it was Quiet Dove,"

"Wasn't me! It may have been the Parson. He's a cop, you know"

"Now, kind ladies, I've not put anyone in that place for years. I only haul them off to jail. :help: Maybe it was Slug1"

"Sir, I think it may have been Cheech."

"Slug, I'm your wife! Don't try to lay the blame on me for stickin' her in that place! :mad: You know I only put people in the dog house. ...it was probably Big T. Or threebigrocks, maybe."

Anyway, 3 weeks more of discussions went on trying to find out who put her in there, then when someone finally snuck and let her out, she was froze so bad it took 2 more weeks of pouring warm Root Beer down her to get her able to tell them that she accidently shut her own self in there!
Her teeth were chattering pretty badly. And she was plum blue. Almost purple! :o

Does anybody know where she is now? :hmm: Bless her heart.
I hope her temperature is up to at least 78 degrees...:cry:
That's been about 6 months ago.

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 12:48 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMW!!! I am laughing so hard that I've got tears in my eyes!!! My coworker is asking me if something is wrong, and I can't get the breath to tell her.

Big T
Sep 26th 2008, 09:14 PM
you're on here at work?

boss is coming, gott go

stillforgiven
Sep 27th 2008, 01:07 AM
you're on here at work?

boss is coming, gott go

Yep, I was at work, but I wasn't officially on the clock just yet. ;) But even if I was, we're allowed some free time on the net, and I nearly never get online at work for personal reasons. If my boss had been standing behind me and knew the whole thread, he would've laughed too. :lol:

SpokenFor
Sep 29th 2008, 05:44 PM
Hey..just want to say "thanks" for the reps. :D I feel like one of the cool kids now.

Dani H
Oct 5th 2008, 06:34 PM
Sounds like the place only your lawyer dares enter after he discovers you haven't sent him a check yet ...

I'm kidding, please don't hurt me.

:cool:

chivalrous
Oct 21st 2008, 06:43 PM
Warm rootbeer is very good

Green tea and red wine are healthy for you.

stillforgiven
Oct 22nd 2008, 12:46 AM
Green tea and red wine are healthy for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/tkjohnson/smileys/cheerleaders.gif
You win the "most random post" award for this thread. :)

Studyin'2Show
Oct 22nd 2008, 01:08 AM
You win the "most random post" award for this thread. :):rofl::rofl::rofl:Wait, wait, let me catch my breath :rofl::rofl::rofl:

chivalrous
Oct 22nd 2008, 09:29 PM
You win the "most random post" award for this thread. :)

Red and green, don't they go with some day in December ?

karenoka27
Oct 22nd 2008, 09:33 PM
http://www.saintclic.com/images/peeking_window____.jpg
Help me...it's cold in here.....I think they forgot I was here!:rolleyes:

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 8th 2008, 09:36 PM
I can finally come out of hiding :)

I found out this morning that I was thrown into the cooler as a joke :o

All of this time I have wondered what I did wrong. Well our dear moderator fnally told me that it was a joke.

Personally, I think it was Slug1 that set her up to it :idea:

"The last person to ask that.... they're still there finding out :P"

I think she is sleeping now...Maybe it is time to pull the joke on her :hmm: