PDA

View Full Version : my son Brian

Debra R
Sep 13th 2008, 02:42 AM
asking prayers for my son Brian.

He is 27 years old. Has constant pain for many months now. The past month he has undergone several CT scans, an MRI and they can't find out what is wrong. He goes back Monday for more tests. He had first thought it was his back but they're saying he may have some nerve damage from Diabetes. He is so discouraged.

Thank you for your prayers. God bless you. :hug:

karenoka27
Sep 13th 2008, 03:15 AM
Debra, praying for Brian right now! Praying for you also. May the Lord give you peace in your heart as you wait to hear Brian's results.:hug:

Tanya~
Sep 13th 2008, 04:28 AM
Agreeing with you in prayer that the Lord will bring His Presence and peace to you both, that the Hand of the Lord will be with your son for healing and comfort.

Ashley274
Sep 13th 2008, 04:35 AM
:hug: :pray:Debra I am praying for your son and whole family

IMINXTC
Sep 13th 2008, 06:53 AM
Our group will pray for Brian daily until there is resolution.

wiseteacher
Sep 13th 2008, 11:56 AM
:pray:I am praying for your son and for all of you. What a mighty God we serve! He is the Great Physician, He is our Healer and our Comforter! He is with you and your son. He is hearing our prayers right now! May He give you the peace, strength, and comfort that all of you need!

Redneck Charger
Sep 13th 2008, 12:35 PM
Please Jesus.. Please take care of Brian.. Please remove his pain.. or help him cope with it better.. Please help Brian's Mom.. Please Jesus.. take care of this family!:pray::pray:

Debra R
Sep 14th 2008, 02:07 AM
Thank you dear friends for your prayers. :hug:

It took several months before he could even get a doctor to see him. He doesn't have insurance. But praise God he is getting some help now. What makes it emotional hard for him is that he is seeing a doctor across the street from where Nathaniel was treated for close to two years. He told me that was very difficult for him emotionally. And I know it is.

I remind him that our God is with him and to hang on. They're getting closer to finding out what is wrong. Our God will not fail him. He is learning this and draws courage from what Nathaniel faced and what a blessing that sweet child was.
Our God is good and faithful.

Thanks again and God bless you friends.

Love, Deb

threebigrocks
Sep 14th 2008, 02:54 AM
Continuing in prayer for Brian, Debra. May God grant peace and direction to find what is causing him the pain he has.

TrustingFollower
Sep 14th 2008, 03:01 AM
I am along side of the others in prayer for Brian, as well for you and your family.

Frances
Sep 15th 2008, 05:51 PM
:pray: that the source of the pain will become clear, and be treated rapidly . . . and that Brian will experience the Peace that only the Lord can give . . .

Befaithful
Sep 15th 2008, 09:33 PM
Lord we praise you and thank you for for hearing and acting on Debras prayer for her son... We praise your name dear Lord. I stand in agreement with my sisters and brothers in prayer Lord.

Keep Brian's heart at peace and clothe him with perfect confidence in you. Bring glory to your name precious Lord. Amen. :hug:

Debra R
Sep 16th 2008, 02:17 AM
Thank you dear friends. :hug:

I talked to Brian earlier this evening, still no news. They're going to send him to see a neurologist. It could be anywhere from two weeks to a month or longer before he can get in to see one. Please pray that it's soon. He told me he was depressed about it. I told him to hang in there that God is working. He told me that he could see that He was.

Thank you so much for joining with me in prayer for him.
God bless you all. :hug:
Love, Deb

moonglow
Sep 16th 2008, 02:42 AM
I am truly sorry to hear this...I will be sure to keep him and the doctors treating him, in my prayers.

God bless

IMINXTC
Sep 16th 2008, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the updates on Brian. We will continue to keep in our daily prayers.