PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Prayer for Ex-Husbands Drug Addiction

tawhite
Sep 13th 2008, 01:18 PM
I am writing seeking prayer for first husband whom is addicted to crack cocaine. We had reconciled and were planning to remarry and he walked out on our family again and now living with another woman. He moves from one woman to another, allowing women to take care of him. He also has a 3rd wife and walked out on her. He claims the marriage was a mistake as he was under the influence of drugs. I know this may sound crazy, but I still care about my ex-husband and I just want God to deliver him from the drug addiction and adultery. I am unclear whether God wants me to reconcile with my first husband, however, I still feel a strong bond with this man and he was feeling the same, before the addiction took over. He is on my mind all of the time and I dream about him just about every night. He is surrounded by demons and I care about his Soul. My desire is to reconcile with first husband only after he is free of addiction

karenoka27
Sep 13th 2008, 01:47 PM
Praying for your husband and for you. Please know that you would be welcomed in the Women at the Well forum where the ladies here might be an encouragement to you.:hug:

livingwaters
Sep 14th 2008, 12:45 AM
:pray::pray:ing for your situation...Having been addicted to drugs and alcohol, I can honestly tell you, they are in control!!! But, never underestimate the power of the LORD...He delivered me, lock, stock and barrel from every addiction I had....Praise you, Lord, again, and again, and again!!!!

Just be careful and be in prayer about the situation...:)

Ravenwspr
Sep 14th 2008, 01:58 AM
Ill remember you in my prayers, my ex has alot of addiction problems as well, and he is a christian under a very strong bondage from those things, im not led to reconcile but he and I do have a friendship in spite of everything.

So maybe some good things get planted and have a chance to grow in God's time.

Love never fails, I really believe it.

faroutinmt
Sep 14th 2008, 02:15 AM
The love that you feel toward your ex-husband is so representative of God's love. So many are bitter in such circumstances, but to hear of your heart's desire and prayer for this man is so refreshing.

May God be merciful to him and set him free.

Redneck Charger
Sep 14th 2008, 11:41 AM
Please Jesus, help this family to be.. Help save her husband to be from Drugs.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray:

G'day taWhite.. Welcome to the BibleForums.. Wonderful place to be..and even more wonderful to have you here with us..:hug: