PDA

View Full Version : Take Plane Sleep InJection?

PeterJ
Sep 13th 2008, 01:31 PM
When you board the plane do you take a Plane Sleep Injection? so it puts you to sleep and when you wake up you landed at your hoilday; How does it wake you up at the right hour? are they good for you?

Do you like the feeling of waking up suddenly your there just like that? Do you have a long dream or lots of dreams when you are sleeping?

How much does it cost to get the sleep Injection or is it free?

karenoka27
Sep 13th 2008, 01:42 PM
I love to fly! Taking off is my favorite. Being up in the air, I am in awe of God's creation. I wouldn't want to miss out on any of it!

Laish
Sep 13th 2008, 11:45 PM
Never heard of such a thing . It is kinda interesting to think about an may have a advantage to some one who is uptight about flying .

stillforgiven
Sep 14th 2008, 12:32 AM
I've never heard of a specific injection just to knock people out for a plane ride. It doesn't seem plausible, actually, because injections are pretty much instantaneous, and with all the security issues, I'm not sure something like this would be allowed in the secured area of an airport. I know insulin is allowed, but that's for specific medical reasons, and approval is needed before hand I think.

Air sickness meds can help someone rest, and there are things like benedryl or melatonin and other sleep aids that people can use. When I went to Israel, I had melatonin ready just in case I couldn't sleep on the plane, but since we left at 11pm, it wasn't hard to sleep most of the way over there.

Ayala
Sep 14th 2008, 12:38 AM
Errr...I've never heard of that. Where do they do this?

lilybetweenthorns
Sep 14th 2008, 01:46 AM
I've never heard of this. I would be a little nervous sleeping rock solid through the whole flight

PeterJ
Sep 15th 2008, 03:26 PM
I dont do it; my freind has i think you have to sort it out before you fly.
They might do it as pills now?

Ayala
Sep 15th 2008, 10:07 PM
Never heard of anything like that.

The closest thing I can think of is maybe taking dramamine or somethin before a flight.