PDA

View Full Version : friend's dad has prostate cancer

CoffeeCat
Sep 13th 2008, 03:04 PM
.....so if you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for him as well, I'd appreciate it. They found that out yesterday.

September's turning into one heck of a month. So far, I've found out about two separations in my own family, my friend's parents separating, a friend in the hospital after a bad car crash just TODAY and now my buddy's dad.... I almost wonder what's next.... I'm 5 hours or MORE away from everyone right now and feeling it more acutely than ever.

But yeah, please also say a prayer for my friend's dad. My buddy's pretty upset.

livingwaters
Sep 13th 2008, 09:23 PM
:pray::pray:ing for your buddy's dad!!! Is it operable? I have heard of this type cancer more and more in the last few years. I pray, that everything will turn out for God's glory...Does your buddy and his dad know Christ?? Being so far away, sometimes, adds to the helplessness that we feel...I am 8 hours away from all of my family, but one daughter, with whom I live...Right now, my mom is dealing with my step-dad being in the hospital...It's hard on her, as it has been a week now that they are in the hospital..She is 72 yrs. old. At this time, I can't be with her.

So, I'm praying for you, as well. May the Lord comfort you and add to your peace and joy!!!!:hug:

Also, be in prayer for my mom and stepdad...Thanks.:)

Ashley274
Sep 14th 2008, 06:15 AM
Praying for him and you ...your friend and just lifting you up :hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 14th 2008, 11:18 AM
Praying for your Buddy's Dad.. and praying for all that is going on in your life CoffeeCat.. Please Jesus take care of CoffeeCat's Buddy and his father.. and please help CoffeCat's family and friends.. Please Jesus..:pray: