PDA

View Full Version : A small request

Semi-tortured
Sep 13th 2008, 07:57 PM
I know this isn't very major compared to all the other requests on here, but I have some leg pain which we can't figure out. It's either a stress fracture or shin splints, but to determine a stress fracture it requires a bone scan (expensive) as X -Rays sometimes cant pick them up. I'd just like to have it prayed for so the pain goes away. I miss playing soccer and excersising in general. Thank you.

livingwaters
Sep 13th 2008, 08:41 PM
:pray::pray:ing for your full healing. When Jesus died on the cross, his back was torn to shreds from being whipped...In the book of Isaiah it says, "by HIS stripes we ARE healed....So, Lord Jesus, this being YOUR Word, I pray that your hand will be upon this situation...We know that all things are possible through you, Jesus!!! We believe that your child is healed...May he begin to feel YOUR touch...Thank you, Lord!!!:pp:pray:

Stay in the Word!!!!!

Ashley274
Sep 14th 2008, 06:19 AM
All prayers matter the same.... God loves you ...please know I am praying for you. :hug::pray::pray::pray:

Semi-tortured
Sep 14th 2008, 07:36 AM
Thanks guys. Keep praying.

Redneck Charger
Sep 14th 2008, 11:14 AM
Jesus.. Please take care of this leg pain.. Please cure them from this pain! Jesus.. thank you..:pray: