PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Prayer For My Marriage

can123
Sep 13th 2008, 08:51 PM
Hello, Please pray for my marriage, my wife is threatening divorce, and I know that I was wrong, but I confessed what I did and repented to her and the Lord (I won't get into details), she is also mad that I lied about it for so long. Please pray for reconciliation and rebuilding of trust. I have faith that it can be reconciled and have faith in the Lord that we can get through this and be a testament in his name. Please pray with me on this one.

livingwaters
Sep 13th 2008, 08:56 PM
Sending up prayers for you!!:pray::pray: If your wife is a Christian, she knows that we are to forgive to be forgiven, but sometimes that requires time!!! It can be difficult to forgive when your trust has been broken. Amen...God knows this situation, so HE will do what is necessary, if you both seek HIM..Please read the Word concerning these scriptures, as it may give you both a revelation for the solution to this dilemma.

May God Bless!!:)

can123
Sep 13th 2008, 11:04 PM
Thank you for your reply, I am encouraged and will for sure look to the scripture for further support and encouragement.

Ashley274
Sep 14th 2008, 06:41 AM
I am praying for you and your marriage also :pray::pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Sep 14th 2008, 07:20 AM
Praying for your marriage can123!

Redneck Charger
Sep 14th 2008, 11:37 AM
Please Jesus.. help this marriage.. Help rebuild it..and please help to save it.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray:

can123
Sep 14th 2008, 05:01 PM
Thank you all for your prayers and those that did not post. When 2 or more come together in prayer things happen. I am still believing and praying for reconciliation.

InRecovery
Sep 14th 2008, 05:07 PM
Can123 -- praying for you and your marriage. :pray: Like someone said, it WILL take time to restore trust, but it can be done with His help.

karenoka27
Sep 14th 2008, 05:14 PM
Praying first for you. Keep your eyes on the Lord. If your wife has been hurt, she will need time to heal.
Praying also for your wife, that she will find forgiveness if that is what is required here, and a place in heart to work your situation out.
Praying that our Awesome Mighty God will take this and turn into a wonderful praise that you and your wife can use to encourage others.

Praising Him for hearing our requests and trusting that He is indeed working in your marriage.

Rickardo
Sep 16th 2008, 02:31 PM
Hello, Please pray for my marriage, my wife is threatening divorce, and I know that I was wrong, but I confessed what I did and repented to her and the Lord (I won't get into details), she is also mad that I lied about it for so long. Please pray for reconciliation and rebuilding of trust. I have faith that it can be reconciled and have faith in the Lord that we can get through this and be a testament in his name. Please pray with me on this one.
I am praying for you...and her...that God's will be done in this cuircumstance...