PDA

View Full Version : Actively involved in a ministry (church or otherwise)?

BadDog
Sep 14th 2008, 08:26 PM
Simple: are you actively involved in some Christian ministry - church-related or otherwise?

Yes - more than one ministry
Yes - typically once a week or more
Sometimes - when opportunities arise, but not weekly
No - almost never
No - just do not have either the time or the inclination

Luke34
Sep 14th 2008, 09:50 PM
Music ministry! (I.e., I play the organ/piano.)

MrAnteater
Sep 19th 2008, 05:13 PM
I volunteer with the prison ministry. I write letters and correct bible study lessons on a weekly basis. I started doing some visits as well.

Slug1
Sep 19th 2008, 05:34 PM
I'm an elder in the church I attend so I'd say I'm in fulltime minsitry. I'm also part of a Biblical Recovery Program about to be launching from our church which will meet once a week.

grptinHisHand
Sep 19th 2008, 05:48 PM
The Lord recently led me to coordinate a prayer ministry in my church. See my testimony. I also visit in the church community and occasionally with some friends not of my church, Catholic, in fact, that I teach about the Bible and its meanings. They are so hungry for understanding more than they have been taught. (They are over 80.) We used to meet weekly before I moved away from the same street, from the same town.
:hmm:

I love prayer walking, prayer riding, and feel intercessory prayer is one of the gifts God has given me.
He has so blessed me in the past 14 months or so since I really began to spend time in prayer and more time in the Word as well. (I have been a Christian over 40 years.
(Hmmm? Long answers not necesssary here. Oops.) :P
g

always
Sep 19th 2008, 05:54 PM
I do jail and prison ministry- doing worship services to several TDC units as well as deathrow and ag. seg.

I will be an ordained Evangelist Missionary in my church come July, I'm in practical training now.

BadDog
Sep 20th 2008, 12:58 AM
Wow! ... Didn't know what to expect when I started this poll. It is apparent that many of the users on this board are quite active in church! Cool.

BD

Drums4Him
Sep 24th 2008, 03:29 AM
I play drums in the worship band at my church on Sundays. I gues you could call it the music ministery

sunney4
Sep 27th 2008, 03:33 AM
im a youth director at a church out here. so yep, pretty involved. :)

BadDog
Sep 29th 2008, 01:33 AM
I am sooo impressed with what has been posted!

BD

Elouise
Oct 2nd 2008, 06:32 AM
Work and train full time in church community outreach.