PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Please Pray with me for our Friend Ashley here

Redneck Charger
Sep 15th 2008, 09:42 AM
Jesus.. Please hear our prayers for Ashley.. She needs you to help her find a job.. She needs to get her house fixed before winter.. Please Jesus.. Help this Lady find that job she needs.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray:

1 May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.

2 May He send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.

3 May He remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings.

4 May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

5 We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests.

6 Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed; He answers him from His holy heaven with the saving power of His right hand.

7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

8 They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.

9 O LORD, save the king! Answer us when we call!

steelerbabe
Sep 15th 2008, 11:20 AM
I join with you in prayer for Ashley. Please, Lord strenthen her and provide for all her needs.:pray:

Redneck Charger
Sep 15th 2008, 12:39 PM
I join with you in prayer for Ashley. Please, Lord strenthen her and provide for all her needs.:pray:

Thank you for praying for my friend Ashley..:pray:

FaithfulSheep
Sep 15th 2008, 12:50 PM
Dear Lord, our friend Ashley has been carrying such a heavy burden and going through so much. Lord I pray you will help to carry her through this and hold her hand to guide her down your path. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

turtledove
Sep 15th 2008, 02:49 PM
yes, continued prayers for Ashley. :amen:

Redneck Charger
Sep 16th 2008, 02:06 AM
Yes.. Thank you everyone praying for Ashley and her needs for a job.. so she can fix her home.. Please put Ashley in your prayers.. :pray:

IMINXTC
Sep 16th 2008, 08:37 AM
We will be keeping Ashley in special, daily group prayer.

Redneck Charger
Sep 16th 2008, 09:26 AM
Thank you for your prayers for Ashley.. Please keep praying.. We need to pray to get her a job..and get her home fixed for winter..:pray:

cdo
Sep 17th 2008, 01:10 AM
:pray::pray::pray:
Hey Redneckcharger,
I stand in agreement with you and for all who are praying for Ashley.:pray:May God take care of all your needs.Thank you for what your word says to us in your promises.Glory to the Most High God:pp

SavedByGrace
Sep 17th 2008, 01:15 AM
:pray: ing for Ashley.

The LORD listens when His people pray. May His will be done in this.

moonglow
Sep 17th 2008, 01:19 AM
I am praying for her also...:pray:

God bless

Ashley274
Sep 17th 2008, 05:29 AM
:pray: Thank you everyone for praying for me...you really humble me :hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 17th 2008, 09:35 AM
Please Jesus..Please hear our prayers for Ashley.. Help her with a job so she can get her house fixed.. Please Jesus..:pray:

1 I waited patiently for the LORD; He turned to me and heard my cry.

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods. [a] (http://www.psalmspower.com/Book1/psalm40.htm#_ftn1)

5 Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.

6 Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but my ears you have pierced [b] (http://www.psalmspower.com/Book1/psalm40.htm#_ftn2), [c] (http://www.psalmspower.com/Book1/psalm40.htm#_ftn3); burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require.

7 Then I said, “Here I am, I have come – it is written about me in the scroll. [d] (http://www.psalmspower.com/Book1/psalm40.htm#_ftn4)

8 I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”

9 I proclaim righteousness in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, as you know, O LORD.

10 I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and salvation. I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly.

11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, O LORD; may your love and your truth always protect me.

12 For troubles without number surround me; my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see. They are more than the hairs on my head, and my heart fails within me.

13 Be pleased, O LORD, to save me; O LORD, come quickly to help me.

14 May all who seek to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.

15 May those who say to me. “Aha! Aha!” be appalled at their own shame.

16 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “The LORD be exalted!”

17 Yet I am poor and needy; may the LORD think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; O my God, do not delay.