PDA

View Full Version : Pray for persecuted christians in Orissa (India)

godschattel20
Sep 15th 2008, 11:52 PM
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

Please pray for the people that are hunted like animals and killed just because they are Christians. People who are burnt alive, people who are being beaten with crowbars, shovels etc. just because they refuse to convert to Hinduism. Missionaries butchered because they are working for spead the Gospel , serving the down trodden of the society (called the untouchables by Hndus) and working for the betterment of their lives. Pastors who lost their homes and fled in terror to live in Jungles among wild animals. The attacks well planned , well organized and are carried out by HIndu Fundementalists. This is what is happening in the state of Orissa (India). The same place where an Australian Missionary and his two sons were killed a few years back.

The Indian media doesnt report, the state government is more than eager to help the Hindu Fundementalists, the central (federal) government doesnt care.

These people have none to help in the human realm. Their help only should come from the LORD who made the heavens and the earth. Even they are not safe in the camps, their water is being poisoned.

http://orissaburning.blogspot.com/
http://www.gfa.org/new-information-details-on-orissa-persecution
http://www.persecution.in/

and now it is spreading to other states in India..

Please lift these people up in your prayers...

HisLeast
Sep 16th 2008, 12:06 AM
Soon Lord. Come soon.

turtledove
Sep 16th 2008, 01:32 AM
Lord God, protect pastors, missionaries and others in India who are subject to such terror and dangers. God have mercy on the persecutors.

Redneck Charger
Sep 16th 2008, 02:04 AM
Please Jesus.. Hear our prayers for the people who suffer their love for you..:pray:

Frances
Sep 16th 2008, 05:15 PM
:cry: weeping with those who weep . . .

thethirdtuttle
Sep 17th 2008, 08:15 PM
Dear Lord, help those who are being persecuted in India for their Christian beliefs, as well as the rest of the world, be able to forgive their persecutors and show them unconditional love, no matter how badly they might be treated. Help those being persecuted know that they are doing Your work, Lord, and that they are only being hated because when Your Son was walking this sin-corrupted earth, He was hated first for speaking the truth and showing people their desperate need for Him. Comfort and encourage persecuted Christians around the globe to boldly stand up for what they believe in, knowing that even if they are killed for it, they will not and cannot be separated from You and Your love. In Jesus' mighty and holy name we pray all of these things. Amen and amen!

Yours in Him,

Benjamin

cdo
Sep 22nd 2008, 06:08 PM
:pray::pray::pray:
For all who are facing this and I pray God will Keep His Children safe in His loving arms to comfort them as they are hunted like wild animals.To supply all their needs and a safe place.My heart breaks to this or any kind of suffering they might come upon.May God blind those that seek for His Children's souls,in Christ Precious name.Amen
And my prayers are with you and your family.God Bless You
In Christ Holy name,Jesus our deliverer
Hugs & love,Darlene

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 22nd 2008, 10:37 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

I have been hearing that it is getting worse in India. Lord, we know the enemy is very angry because of the phenomenal spread of the Gospel through your precious servants like Gospel for Asia. We thank you, Father that you are touching the Dalits (untouchables) that are hearing the Gospel for the first time. We thank you, Father for the thousands of missionaries who have answered the call and are spreading Your love amidst great persecution.

Father, we ask for Your protection for Your precious servants. We ask for your protection for Roy, who posted in our introduction section and put up the "help" flag. We ask for your protection for indoChristian who also posted in the introduction section. We ask for protection for the missionaries I support. We ask for protection for Dr. Thomas and Karen and her family who run the orphanage

Dear Lord, please give your servants courage amidst great oppostion. I pray for warm clothing for them as winter is coming. I pray for Bibles, tracts and transportation for them. Please give them bicycles and motorbikes.

Father, please forgive me for not being faithful to pray for these dear brothers and sisters of mine. Have mercy on me, God, for my selfishness. Give me your heart, please for your suffering servants. Set all of our hearts aflame to pray for the lost..

Have mercy, dear Lord, on our brothers and sisters in India! Please comfort, protect and give them your peace. And please keep us praying for them, dear Father. They are our brothers and sisters and they are suffering :cry:

For your dear Son's sake, our Lord Jesus Christ,
ConqueredbyLove

Roelof
Sep 24th 2008, 06:04 AM
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

Please pray for the people that are hunted like animals and killed just because they are Christians.

Welcome to the forum.

Dear Father, I pray for the persecuted Christians in India:

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall rest under the shadow of the Almighty. (Psa 91:1)
He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall trust. His truth shall be your shield, and buckler. (Psa 91:4)

In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

godschattel20
Sep 25th 2008, 01:10 AM
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Thank you very much in praying for my country and my people. I pray the Col 1:9 payer or each one of you.

Here is a video of a pastor being beaten in Orissa by the fundementalist Hindus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33nGzBW3t1U
Please continue to hold the Christians of India (especially those in Orissa) in your prayers

moonglow
Sep 25th 2008, 01:16 AM
I am praying for the protection of all these Christians there...

God bless