PDA

View Full Version : Cooler Weather!

skc53
Sep 16th 2008, 10:53 AM
Thank you Lord for this cool weather we are having.:pp I love it.:pp We have turned the air conditioner off and have opened our windows.:pp This is my favorite time of year. The high yesterday was in the low 70's and todays high is 77. Very low humidity. I have more energy when the weather is cooler.

Seeker of truth
Sep 16th 2008, 05:28 PM
I am loving it :D

The only sad note is Jim closed up the pool Sunday. I do so enjoy the pool. Oh well, there's always next year and the holidays will be here in no time *YAY* :D

skc53
Sep 17th 2008, 03:00 PM
Yeah, Seeker, you've got that right. The holidays are rapidly approaching us. I'm looking forward to them to. Halloween we don't celebrate. Can't wait until it's time for Thanksgiving, and then Christmas will be just around the corner. I think for my parents, my sister and her new husband and my nephew and his wife, I'm planning on baking cookies, candy and doing things like that for them this year. The first day of fall is sometime this month isn't it? I've got fall fever, that's for sure. We still have our windows up. I washed and dried our throws and I pulled one out of the dryer, and it felt so good and warm.:D I love this weather.