PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for My Employment Situation

InRecovery
Sep 16th 2008, 05:44 PM
Please forgive me if this request sounds self-centered and extremely minor in relation to so many others' needs at this time, especially those with serious health, marital, addiction, and loss of homes / property issues.

But, I have been unemployed for almost 4 months now. This morning I had an interview for a job that went very well. I am requesting that you pray for God's will to be done in this matter :pray: -- I really am excited about the prospects of landing this job and getting back to work. But, I want His will to be done no matter what the outcome.

Thank you so much, and God bless each of you!

Redneck Charger
Sep 16th 2008, 06:54 PM
:pray::pray::pray: My prayers are with you...:pray::pray::pray:

Ashley274
Sep 17th 2008, 05:24 AM
I hope you get the job and am praying for you :pray::pray::hug:

jsph110
Sep 17th 2008, 05:38 AM
Please forgive me if this request sounds self-centered and extremely minor in relation to so many others' needs at this time, especially those with serious health, marital, addiction, and loss of homes / property issues.

But, I have been unemployed for almost 4 months now. This morning I had an interview for a job that went very well. I am requesting that you pray for God's will to be done in this matter :pray: -- I really am excited about the prospects of landing this job and getting back to work. But, I want His will to be done no matter what the outcome.

Thank you so much, and God bless each of you!

getting employed is not a small matter before God. He has commanded us to work and even not to associate with those who don't work. He said if we don't work we shouldn't eat and that he who doesn't work should work so that he can have something to give to the poor. Jesus said to the pharasees, 'my father is always working, and I too must work'...

never say this is a minor problem. that being said, all the jobs that i have is a direct consequece of my prayers being answered. 2 weeks ago i prayed to get this job, i was called for an interview, i was going to be late and this guy just approached me and asked me where i was going; i told him to an interview, he asked me how i was gonna get there, i told him by bus. He gave me a ride there and i arrived 4min to 2. 2pm was my interview. i was totally gonna be late if God didn't send this dude my way.

long story short, the interviewer and i were busy chatting about things that have got nothing to do with the job and he told me to come for training. i can go on and on for the other jobs that God literally gave them to me but my post is already too long. I pray that God's will be done in this situation and if you want this particular job, to give you the desire of your heart; in Jesus' name. If things don't work out, he has a better plan. don't fail the test of trusting God.

IMINXTC
Sep 17th 2008, 05:41 AM
OK, In Recovery! Will remember you in prayer till you are employed.

steelerbabe
Sep 17th 2008, 10:58 AM
Offering prayers of support to you. Keep us posted.