PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for guidance

Kazayam
Sep 17th 2008, 06:33 AM
Hey guys thats for your continual prayers, I really appreciate it and I won't forget it.

Please pray for me, as I need some guidance with many decisions in my life right now. My name is Kuma (everyone calls me that) just so you have a name to pray for.

I am trying so hard to trust God and His plan for me, but it's a lot easier said than done. I am trying to give up everything I need to give up to Him, and have His will work through my life. Please pray that God will show me what decisions to make or at least feel so that I know I am walking with God.

In specifics my ex girlfriend has been on my heart a lot lately, work, school, getting rid of sinful habits, etc.

Please pray for some guidance and understanding.

Thank you guys so much, I love you all.

God bless

Ashley274
Sep 17th 2008, 06:38 AM
Hi and welcome to the site...I will stand with you in prayer for guidance. :hug::pray:

Redneck Charger
Sep 17th 2008, 09:58 AM
Hi Kuma.. You are in my prayers..and I will pray that God leads you in guidance.. Please Jesus hear my prayers for Kuma..:pray:

thethirdtuttle
Sep 17th 2008, 08:32 PM
Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You right now in the mighty name of Jesus, and we humbly ask that You would grant Kuma wisdom, guidance and very clear direction as far as some very important decisions that are looming in his life at this time. Help him to know exactly what to do, and help him to step out in faith in those areas of his life where he feels inadequate and unprepared. Help him to know that You will be with him every step of the way, guiding, directing and empowering him as he relies completely and totally on You and Your faithfulness and love. Thank You, Lord, for Kuma's compassion for his ex-girlfriend, and I pray that whatever issues she is dealing with right now, that she would completely and totally submit them to You. If she doesn't know You yet as her personal Lord and Saviour, let the difficult times she is going through at this point in her life be a catalyst to start her thinking about her desperate need for Jesus. Help her to know that You love her more than she can possibly know, and that she can trust You fully and completely, even when she doesn't always understand what You are doing. Help Kuma to know that You have everything under control, and that he can fully trust You because You have his best interests at heart, as well as those of his ex-girlfriend. In Jesus' mighty and holy name we pray all of these things. Amen and amen!

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin

jsph110
Sep 17th 2008, 10:05 PM
Kuma,
i know i used to be desperate for the same thing. I wanted so bad for God to guide me and that i'd be certain. Fast and pray. Go to a pastor and ask Him to pray for you. I did this and the pastor all of a sudden gave me this verse in Psalms "I will guide you and teach you in the way you shoudl go"!!! this was not a coincedence.

then be patient, start paying attention to signs. slowly but sureley. those who WAIT on the Lord shall not be ashamed.

turtledove
Sep 18th 2008, 03:10 PM
Kuma,
i know i used to be desperate for the same thing. I wanted so bad for God to guide me and that i'd be certain. Fast and pray. Go to a pastor and ask Him to pray for you. I did this and the pastor all of a sudden gave me this verse in Psalms "I will guide you and teach you in the way you shoudl go"!!! this was not a coincedence.

then be patient, start paying attention to signs. slowly but sureley. those who WAIT on the Lord shall not be ashamed.
You are giving nice advice here..but please remember this is the prayer section where we offer prayers for the one requesting prayers. This is not the counseling requests section. Please read these guidelines from Miepie which are always above this section in the stickies.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=30230

Thanks,

wiseoldowl..facilitator

Kazayam
Sep 20th 2008, 01:09 AM
Kuma, You are giving nice advice here..but please remember this is the prayer section where we offer prayers for the one requesting prayers. This is not the counseling requests section. Please read these guidelines from Miepie which are always above this section in the stickies.

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=30230

Thanks,

wiseoldowl..facilitator

Umm I don't know if that was supposed to be for me? I just asked for prayer :pray:

IMINXTC
Sep 20th 2008, 03:28 AM
Kazayam! (Kuma) Will keep you in prayer.

livingwaters
Sep 20th 2008, 03:53 AM
:pray:ing for you, Kuma.....and HE does hear our prayers...Glory to the Father!!!!!:hug:

Rickardo
Sep 20th 2008, 02:13 PM
Hey Kuma I'll prayi for you...I too have struggled with this...

turtledove
Sep 21st 2008, 10:59 AM
Umm I don't know if that was supposed to be for me? I just asked for prayer :pray:

Addessed to the one quoted.. Sorry I put your name in my notice by error. It's out now. Apologies.. ]:blush:

praying for you this morning, Kuma. :pray:

owl