PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for cdo

IMINXTC
Sep 18th 2008, 09:47 PM
Yes, cdo's cat Annie passed away during the night. She was very close to Annie, and so has had a pretty rough time this last 24 hours. This cat had been the victim of abuse in the neighborood, and cdo has been nursing her back to health for months. A very close friend indeed.

Redneck Charger
Sep 19th 2008, 03:06 AM
Jesus.. Please keep our thoughts with cdo on the death of her cat.. Please jesus take care of her..:pray:

Ashley274
Sep 19th 2008, 05:06 AM
Oh no :cry::cry: I know how much CDO loves Annie ...I will be praying a lot for her and CDO I hope you know....God has a really warm lap:hug: :pray:

turtledove
Sep 19th 2008, 01:52 PM
Dear friend: My heartfelt prayers for you this morning as you go through this loss. :pray:

Hugs too! :hug:

owl

moonglow
Sep 19th 2008, 02:16 PM
Dear Lord in Heaven, please comfort cdo in this time of grief and upset. Give her peace in knowing this cat is cared for now in your loving arms.

In Jesus' Name I pray
Amen

cdo
Sep 19th 2008, 10:36 PM
:cry::(:cry:
I want to tell everyone, that I am so grateful for all your prayers and caring.:hug: I'm grateful to Sfash for requesting prayer for me,which deeply touched my heart.:hug:

Annie meant so much to me and I miss her,my heart is broke :cry:
Thank you everyone,:pray:May God's blessing flow down on your lives,
and His arms protect your animal family from the arms of danger.
in Christ,Darlene :hug:

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 19th 2008, 11:21 PM
Crying and praying for you cdo. That is so very sad.:cry::cry::cry:

cdo
Sep 20th 2008, 05:34 PM
:hug:
Thank you "conqueredbylove"
For your prayers and tears.
I miss Annie and I'm still so sad not to have her physical body with me.:(I know as time goes on that God will continue to grant me the mercy that I stand in need for and let me know "it's gonna be ok" :)
But, for now I'm broken~hearted.:cry:
God bless you.in Christ,Darlene :hug: to you !!!

CoffeeCat
Sep 20th 2008, 07:16 PM
:hug: Praying for you.... the loss of a wonderful "furry friend" is SO hard. Let Christ comfort you.... I know you offered Annie lots of love. I'll keep you in my prayers. :hug:

cdo
Sep 20th 2008, 09:42 PM
:hug:
Hi CoffeeCat,
Thanks for your prayers:)
God is with me with is loving arm with comfort,:hug:
But, I know it will take time for this grieving.I miss Annie so much:cry:
in Christ,Darlene

cdo
Sep 22nd 2008, 05:32 PM
Thank you both for your prayers and thoughts.:hug:
I'm still struggling with the grief of Annie but,I know God is with me and taking care of me.:) I am grateful for all prayers lifting me up in this time of need. It's still so hard......I miss "Annie" deeply!!!:cry:
Thank God for our animals whom He gave to us.
In Christ,Darlene :hug:

cdo
Sep 22nd 2008, 05:37 PM
Yes, cdo's cat Annie passed away during the night. She was very close to Annie, and so has had a pretty rough time this last 24 hours. This cat had been the victim of abuse in the neighborood, and cdo has been nursing her back to health for months. A very close friend indeed.
Sfash,I'm speechless.Thank you for all you have done:hug:
In Christ,y sis,Darlene:hug:
God Bless You abundantly :):)

cdo
Sep 22nd 2008, 05:42 PM
Jesus.. Please keep our thoughts with cdo on the death of her cat.. Please jesus take care of her..:pray:
Redneck Charger:)
Your always here with a kind word and your prayer:hug:
ysis,in Christ,Darlene.

cdo
Sep 22nd 2008, 05:51 PM
:hug: Ashley and :hug: CoffeeCat...
Thanks for your messages to me Yall are so kind !!!
And Ashley...I'm going to search out the link you gave me.Thanks.
If I could think of a different way of "thanking" I would give everyone a warm & loving Hug.I just can't reach that far or near:)
ysis's in Christ,Darlene:kiss::hug::kiss::hug:

steelerbabe
Sep 24th 2008, 10:09 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying that God will sustain you during this difficult time. One day at a time.

cdo
Sep 25th 2008, 12:34 PM
:) steelerbabe:)
Thank you for your prayers and caring:hug:
God bless you !!!
I'm grateful.......
ysis,in Christ,Darlene

livingwaters
Sep 25th 2008, 11:54 PM
:pray:ing that the Lord 's warm embrace be felt by you... HE Is right there with you. Having pets is wonderful...They are such good company...They are easy to please and give so many rewards, and love you so unconditional...I can understand your pain, as they become like our "children.."

May your grief be short!!! Who knows, what lies ahead??!!!! Hopefully, you will in time, get another companion to snuggle up with and tell your heart's desires to...Amen.

God Bless You.:hug:

cdo
Sep 26th 2008, 12:29 AM
:pray:ing that the Lord 's warm embrace be felt by you... HE Is right there with you. Having pets is wonderful...They are such good company...They are easy to please and give so many rewards, and love you so unconditional...I can understand your pain, as they become like our "children.."

May your grief be short!!! Who knows, what lies ahead??!!!! Hopefully, you will in time, get another companion to snuggle up with and tell your heart's desires to...Amen.

God Bless You.:hug:
:)livingwater:(
Thank so much for your prayers and your encouragement for me.I'm really grateful.I was thinking the same thing,no more than an hour ago.I miss my Annie and I always will.It's just taking time.It's been 1 week today and it's been soooo.......I don't have the words to express.About an hour or so ago I went to post about "the one week" I got it done,somehow I didn't post in the right place and once I was to submit it.....it said to shorten my "letters" to 2000 and I had over 3000.It wouldn't let me draft or nothing and There was no other choices but divide the post.I figured I would copy and paste it ....:cry:I lost the whole post:cry: But if you'd like to read about Annie it would be a pleasure to me.Warning on part 2 ..haven't finished it yet,to many:cry: The post I lost was me talking about similar things you posted here.
Bless you in Christ,Darlene:hug:
Sorry got carried away with my heart:)

turtledove
Sep 26th 2008, 12:42 PM
Closing this thread which has run its course and is getting into information and conversation rather than prayer. I suggest cdo ,if you wish to continue, that you, yourself, start a new thread on this subject about losing Annie in Comfort and Encouragement...or else..Anything Goes where you can exchange information, receive encouragement, and chat away and still receive more prayers.

wiseoldowl..who does know what it is to lose a beloved kitty. My prayers for you continue. :hug: