PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Please pray for me, I need help!

Chanda
Sep 19th 2008, 11:54 AM
Im having a panic attack and Im really scared right now. I feel like Im not feeling God at all. And ppl are going to start getting mad and fusterated with me. Im trying to get off my meds. and the withdrawal symptoms are terrible. I just need prayers please. Im going thru panic attacks and withdrawal symptoms. Please please pray for me.

Roelof
Sep 19th 2008, 01:04 PM
Im having a panic attack and Im really scared right now. I feel like Im not feeling God at all. And ppl are going to start getting mad and fusterated with me. Im trying to get off my meds. and the withdrawal symptoms are terrible. I just need prayers please. Im going thru panic attacks and withdrawal symptoms. Please please pray for me.

Dear Father, I pray for Chanda:

Please let the Holy Spirit calm Chanda down and give help to trust in the Lord.

.... and He healed those who had need of healing. (Luk 9:11)

In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

turtledove
Sep 19th 2008, 02:03 PM
Dear one: Lifting your need up to the Lord this morning in prayer.

That you will be calmed today by God's peace and presence..

:pray::hug:

moonglow
Sep 19th 2008, 02:13 PM
Dear Lord in Heaven..please comfort and calm Chanda down. Give her the peace that passes all understanding as we see in your word. Grant her a sound mind and a peaceful heart...

In Jesus Name I pray
Amen

Frances
Sep 19th 2008, 04:22 PM
:pray: for relief from unpleasant symptoms, and wisdom to know the best course of action . . .

Chanda
Sep 19th 2008, 06:35 PM
Im still going thru it all, but I know God will get me thru this!

hiswordisfinal
Sep 22nd 2008, 02:39 PM
Father please hear our prayers for Chanda and for your healing, i ask you please faithfully Lord to take away the panic attacks and the need of any medication in Jesus Christs blessed name i pray Amen:pray::pray::pray:

moltenflower
Sep 22nd 2008, 08:01 PM

Father, I ask that You be with Chanda and place Your healing hand on her. May she feel Your Presence and be flooded with strength and love to get her through these rough times. May she have the strength and power to stand up under temptation and resist the devil as he tries to use this time in her life to make her fall. Your Will be done, Father, and may she come out in the end victorious in her battle to escape these medications. With You guiding her, everything is possible :) In Jesus Name, amen!

jsph110
Sep 22nd 2008, 08:33 PM
peace, be still, In Jesus' name. You don't have to feel Him, trust His word that He will never leave nor forsake you. yea, trust his word over your feeling. find time for quiet meditation daily. ask Him to help you take control over your thoughts. He is faithfu.

Redneck Charger
Sep 23rd 2008, 09:14 AM
Please God help Chanda.. Please help her through this.. and please stay with her, she needs you guidance.. Please jesus..:pray: