PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Pray for my Friend's Dad

Marsh
Sep 20th 2008, 09:03 AM
Hello!

I am moving my post from Introduction to Prayer Forum.

----

Greetings Everyone,

I'm Marsh from the Philippines. I was searching for an article on the net about "comfort and encouragement" -- because I'm struggling on what to say and how will I comfort my best friend during the biggest crisis he and his family currently experiencing. And, suddenly I came accross the post of "Saved", and I was amazed and touched with all that I've read.

My Friend's dad suffered stroke last weekend and he'd been in ICU for 4 days. We have been praying since then for his stability and God is so good and he was out of ICU on Wednesday. But because of the stroke he was unable to move the left side of his body. My friend is taking good care of his dad at night for he has to work during the day and since he was with him the whole night so he witness how difficult it is for his dad. And it pains me also seeing him suffering. :( But, I often get loss of words to comfort him.

I have sent a couple of emails to all our friends to pray for him, his family and Dad. I know this is the best way, I can help.

I hope eventhough I'm new here, you'll include my friend's dad in your prayers.

Lastly, I thanked God for directing me to this site because I know I will learn more about Him here.

God Bless everyone.

I would like to express my great thanks and deep appreciation for your unselfish support and prayes for my friend's dad recovery.

Just an update of his condition, he just had his rehab this morning and we hope that he regains his movement in his left side soon.

I hope we still keep our prayers going for him.

Many thanks and have a blessed weekend everyone.

IMINXTC
Sep 20th 2008, 10:49 AM
OK Marsh, thanks for the update; out of rehab already is good news. We will continue to keep him in prayer, and his son and family.

karenoka27
Sep 20th 2008, 11:02 AM
Bringing your friends Dad before the Lord right now. Praying for your friend also as this must be hard on him.

Redneck Charger
Sep 21st 2008, 10:17 AM
Praying for you and your friends Dad.. Please Jesus, hear our prayers..:pray:

Marsh
Sep 22nd 2008, 12:07 PM
Thank you once again for including my friend's dad in your prayers. I got a chance to speak with him today and he told me that his Dad is already stable but got paralyzed on his left side. He is unable to walk. He started the rehab on saturday and we hope and pray that he regains some movements during the exercises. They are planning to get him out of the hospital within this week already.

I know this must be hard for their family and my prayers will always be with them. That God will give them enough strength and comfort to get through all of this.:pray: