PDA

View Full Version : Please pray

JK18
Sep 20th 2008, 01:43 PM
I know to most this probably won't seem very important, but Could you guys please pray for me and my Girl Friend? See right now we live very far apart, and it is really driving us both crazy.
I have really been praying and the Lord has truly shown me that she is the one I'm suposed to spend the rest of my life with.
Could you guys please pray that God will fix it so she and I can live closer to eachother, and that our relationship can survive this.

Redneck Charger
Sep 21st 2008, 10:16 AM
Please Jesus, could you please reunite this couple..and keep them together, Please Jesus...:pray:

turtledove
Sep 21st 2008, 11:12 AM
Lifting you and your girlfriend up in prayer this morning. God come to their assistance and make haste to help them. In the Name of Jesus. :amen:

Frances
Sep 21st 2008, 05:16 PM
:pray: that this time of 'testing' will either strengthen your relationship with each other, giving the desire and ability to always overcome obstacles together; or . . . .
and to shorten this distress for you both as soon as His Purposes are fulfilled.

JK18
Sep 21st 2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks every one. It really, and truly means a lot to me. :)

CoffeeCat
Sep 21st 2008, 09:32 PM
Praying for you and your girlfriend, that God strengthens you and holds you both up, together and individually, while you're apart.. until you can be together again. :)

JK18
Sep 23rd 2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks.CoffeeCat:D

JK18
Oct 2nd 2008, 12:14 PM
Pleas keep praying.
I may get to go see her, but I'm waiting to hear back from one of my friends to see if I can go with them Please pray I get to go.

JK18
Oct 5th 2008, 02:56 AM
I find out tomorrow if I get to go. So please pray.