PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Need help with submitting.

tryinghard
Sep 22nd 2008, 06:55 PM
My husband and I are going through a conflict over a particular issue at the moment.

Please pray that I am able to be properly submissive in this situation, as I'm really struggling with it.

Thanks.

moonglow
Sep 22nd 2008, 07:43 PM
Dear Lord in Heave please help tryinghard in her role as a wife..guide her and encourage in this. I pray also they come to a agreement on this issue as a married couple and follow your will on it.

In Jesus Name I pray
Amen

Ashley274
Sep 23rd 2008, 04:34 AM
:pray:..... Praying for you and this situtation in your marriage

Redneck Charger
Sep 23rd 2008, 09:16 AM
Praying for this couple.. Please Jesus.. :pray::pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 23rd 2008, 10:27 AM
Praying for the both of you as you sort this situation out, and follow the Lord in your marriage. :hug:

IMINXTC
Sep 23rd 2008, 10:30 AM
Now praying tryinghard, and will continue to pray for you and your husband.

Roelof
Sep 23rd 2008, 01:34 PM
Dear Father, I pray for tryinghard:

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, in order to prove by you what is that good and pleasing and perfect will of God. (Rom 12:2)

In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

turtledove
Sep 23rd 2008, 02:15 PM
My husband and I are going through a conflict over a particular issue at the moment.

Please pray that I am able to be properly submissive in this situation, as I'm really struggling with it.

Thanks.

Hi, you may want to start another thread in Counseling Requests to receive advice since this forum is for prayers only. But I will keep this one open here so that we can pray for you.:)

So, am joining the others here to pray that this conflict can be resolved peacefully.:pray:

God bless you and your husband. :pray:

owl..facilitator

tryinghard
Oct 2nd 2008, 07:50 AM
Thank you for your prayers. Can you please pray for me for a few more days, that I can have peace and know that God will bless my obedience in allowing my husband to be "head of the house" on this matter, despite the fact that I feel my heart is breaking right now. Thank you.

IMINXTC
Oct 2nd 2008, 11:07 AM
Praying now for your marriage and circumstance tryinghard,

Pastor Dennis
Oct 2nd 2008, 11:47 AM
Thank you for your prayers. Can you please pray for me for a few more days, that I can have peace and know that God will bless my obedience in allowing my husband to be "head of the house" on this matter, despite the fact that I feel my heart is breaking right now. Thank you.I have just prayed. But also for your husband, that he may - know his responsibility as set out in Ephesians -
25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
...so that you and he may find unity in your hearts and minds over the issue.

Ashley274
Oct 3rd 2008, 05:06 AM
I echo PastorDennis's prayer :pray::pray:

Evangelist Smith
Oct 4th 2008, 09:45 AM
Father may your perfect and gracious will be done in the heart and life of this precious wife and her husband in this matter in Christ' Mighty name amen and amen