PDA

View Full Version : this makes me worry

paradiseinn
Sep 22nd 2008, 09:50 PM
has anyone here ever seen the ritual at bohemian grove.they have an owl statue and they make mock human sacrafices in front of it.they call it the cremation of care.the heads of industry in the world go there every year to do this.just something to think about.check it out if you have'nt heard of it before.

HisLeast
Sep 22nd 2008, 10:04 PM
has anyone here ever seen the ritual at bohemian grove.they have an owl statue and they make mock human sacrafices in front of it.they call it the cremation of care.the heads of industry in the world go there every year to do this.just something to think about.check it out if you have'nt heard of it before.

Its really no different than the Burning Man festival, but by private invite to the wealthy. They probably see it as some kind of weird festival, not some diabolical plot.

White Spider
Sep 22nd 2008, 11:12 PM
I don't know what to say exactly, but I have looked into this stuff a bit before, and it is definitely not completely innocent.

You may want to look into the Illuminati, Free Masons, etc.

Names like Nicholas Rockefeller, Rothschild's, etc.

Stuff like that, you may find what you discover very interesting . . .

:)

paradiseinn
Sep 23rd 2008, 01:33 AM
white spider knows exactly what i'm talkin about.the devil sets out to decieve the people of the earth.the owl represents wisdom.in the garden of eden
the devil tempted eve with wisdom.this ritual really goes on there.

markedward
Sep 23rd 2008, 02:54 AM
this ritual really goes on there.No one disputed that the "ritual" actually happens or not. Just the meaning behind it.

The Grove and Jones' investigation were covered by Jon Ronson in Channel 4's four-part documentary, Secret Rulers of the World. Ronson documented his view of the ritual in his book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, writing that it was a startling, immature, and bizarre way for world leaders to spend their summer vacations, but that he did not see evidence of covert Satanism. According to his description of the account it was nothing more than a fraternity-esque ritual, and the only reason one could see it as Satanic was if one was looking for Satanism in it to begin with.It might be a weird thing for them to do... but it could just be that: something stupid and weird, not something occultic.

Besides, this stuff's been going on for over a century. How is it end-times related?

Diggindeeper
Sep 23rd 2008, 03:14 AM
If I understand correctly, one cannot go there, and be admitted. It is by PERSONAL INVITATION only. And only the big, perhaps the rich, and the powerful are invited to the yearly event.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 23rd 2008, 03:29 AM
has anyone here ever seen the ritual at bohemian grove.they have an owl statue and they make mock human sacrafices in front of it.they call it the cremation of care.the heads of industry in the world go there every year to do this.just something to think about.check it out if you have'nt heard of it before.Soooooooo, what exactly are you worried about? :hmm:

paradiseinn
Sep 23rd 2008, 11:30 AM
current and past presidents are members there.they say they are christians.i personally would not be a member if they were doing mock sacrifices there.ya know.no way...! GOD help us all.

Joe King
Sep 23rd 2008, 12:24 PM
current and past presidents are members there.they say they are christians.i personally would not be a member if they were doing mock sacrifices there.ya know.no way...! GOD help us all.

I agree. Sacrificing to any type of idol, even simulating it is wrong.

markedward
Sep 23rd 2008, 12:39 PM
But this once again makes me ask: how is this end-times related?

paradiseinn
Sep 23rd 2008, 12:52 PM
i think this is related to end times because if the people in charge of the world are members of a club like this than i think they are opening doors to satan.they are people in control.i know that this can't be stopped.i don't want to stop this,jesus is on his way here.but these people in control say they are christian.i feel like they are trying to bring antichrist into power asap.i hate Conspiracy theories but what if we are being lied to.maybe there has been a plan to one world system.i don't know,but what if...thats all.god bless friends

markedward
Sep 23rd 2008, 06:37 PM
i feel like they are trying to bring antichrist into power asap.How exactly is a bunch of elitist rich people making fake sacrifices in a frat-style tradition going to "bring antichrist to power"?

Is there any Scriptural basis for your "feelings" or are they just that?

(paradiseinn, as a request... could you please put spaces in between your sentences? It makes it a little difficult to read your posts when they're all jammed together.)

paradiseinn
Sep 23rd 2008, 11:54 PM
ok free masons, or illuminati may have something to do with this. or maybe
skull and bones. these secret societies may have thier hands on government around the world.these are just my feelings.nothing here is from the bible,just my feelings.but if you research these societies are all connected and their members are powerful men.the illuminati have had a plan for one world government since 1776.they are not a godly society.so if these powerful men are leaders of any nation.this is related to end times
BIG TIME.know what i mean?
hey mark i put periods after my sentences.is that cool?

IPet2_9
Sep 23rd 2008, 11:59 PM
How exactly is a bunch of elitist rich people making fake sacrifices in a frat-style tradition going to "bring antichrist to power"?

That's a good question, but one does not necessarily need to know how to know something is up here.

George Bush and John Kerry were both Skull & Bones, and Bohemian Grove. You mean that out of a nation of 250,000,000 people, the two Presidential candidates just happened to be in the same fraternity, at the same time?

paradiseinn
Sep 24th 2008, 12:07 AM
whoever has not looked these societies up,needs to.
...i'm tellin ya.they have had this plan for a long time.they may be waiting for the beast ruler to come into power.and what a better way to kill time than to have mock sacrafices in front of an owl statue.
the cremation of care.
owl=wisdom
care=conscience
once again conscience
and again conscience
so they are having a cremation of conscience
this is not some fun thing that their frat does.
this is serious people.:B

paradiseinn
Sep 24th 2008, 12:12 AM
keep your lamps lit and eyes wide open. jesus is coming sooner than we think.north american union?
in the works right under our noses:pray: