PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

paradiseinn
Sep 23rd 2008, 04:13 AM
i'm sorry i don't know the bible that well.i was just wondering
,how do we know if it will be the first leader of a united world that will be the beast

Literalist-Luke
Sep 23rd 2008, 04:18 AM
There is a list of specific prophecies about this person the Bible gives us that will point him out. Among them are the "confirming of a covenant" that will include Israel and that will be scheduled for seven years. (Daniel 9:26-27) At the midpoint of that seven years, he will invade Israel, will enter the rebuilt temple (which will be fully functional by then) and will declare himself "god" from the temple. (II Thessalonians 2) There are other prophecies about him as well, but those are the most critical signposts.

third hero
Sep 23rd 2008, 04:25 AM
There is a list of specific prophecies about this person the Bible gives us that will point him out. Among them are the "confirming of a covenant" that will include Israel and that will be scheduled for seven years. (Daniel 9:26-27) At the midpoint of that seven years, he will invade Israel, will enter the rebuilt temple (which will be fully functional by then) and will declare himself "god" from the temple. (II Thessalonians 2) There are other prophecies about him as well, but those are the most critical signposts.

uh...
umm....
beat me to the punch...
well...
umm.... yeah.

What he said! :)

Literalist-Luke
Sep 23rd 2008, 04:30 AM
uh...
umm....
beat me to the punch...
well...