PDA

View Full Version : Michael58 - moved from prayer requests to C&E.

Michael58
Sep 23rd 2008, 11:30 PM
My wife is leaving me,I have no one I can talk to about it. On top of it all without her income it looks like we will loose our home. I've endured hardship in the past and got through threw my Lord's deliverance,but I feel more alone than I ever have.

Lord. Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD;
may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
12 For troubles without number surround me;
my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see.
They are more than the hairs of my head,
and my heart fails within me.

livingwaters
Sep 24th 2008, 12:17 AM
Welcome to the board, Michael....So sorry to hear of your troubles...You may want to post something under "Prayer" thread...

God Bless:)

TRL1957
Sep 24th 2008, 02:35 AM
hello Michael and welcome to the forum. I am truly sorry for all you are going through. i am praying God's comfort for you.

IMINXTC
Sep 24th 2008, 03:24 AM
Praying for you Michael! Please keep us updated in the prayer section..
Lord help and bless you and your wife.

ConqueredbyLove
Sep 24th 2008, 03:39 AM
(((Michael58)))

Dear heart...You are not alone. Some of us do truly understand.

Hugs of compassion and tender mercies to you...(((Michael)))

Soulangel
Sep 24th 2008, 01:24 PM
Dear Michael my heart goes out to you and will be praying for you and your wife, after all all things are possible with or Lord. Welcome aboard to this wonderful please of fellowship for all, may you be truly blessed ~ Soulangel

Redneck Charger
Sep 24th 2008, 05:45 PM
G'day Michael.. Welcome to the BibleForums.. Wonderful place to be... and even more wonderful to have you here with us..:hug:

Please Jesus, Please help Michael and his wife resolve things, and make things work for them..:pray:

Frances
Sep 24th 2008, 06:21 PM
:pray: that the Lord, who knows every detail of your situation, will lead, guide and comfort you especially at this difficult time.

tt1106
Sep 24th 2008, 07:33 PM
This is happening to 3 families in my own church. I'm praying that the Lord will touch your wife's heart and his Will might include reconciliation. Praying for Peace for Michael and that he will remain as faithful as he has in the past.

livingwaters
Sep 24th 2008, 07:41 PM
Michael, it seems that your overwhelmed right now...Maybe it would be a good idea to make an appointment with your pastor or church leader...that's what Christian fellowship is about...to encourage and offer experienced advice in these matters:saint:...Of course, all things are possible through Christ who strengthens us....At times, what we think is best for us, may not be what God thinks is best for us....Seek HIS wisdom and HE will give it to you liberally...that's what HIS Word says....

Try to focus on HIS written Word:pray::pray:....often times, scriptures will reveal to you, through the HOly Spirit, what you need to do about "a thing."

Hope this helps...My heart goes out to you...as separation/divorce are ugly things to go through.Amen!!!!:hug:

Buckeye Doug
Sep 25th 2008, 08:34 PM
Michael,

Asking the Lord to give you comfort and strength and for the breach in your relationship to be healed.

God be with you, Amen.

God bless.

turtledove
Sep 26th 2008, 02:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, Michael. Your post in Introductions was first moved to prayer requests..but I have now moved it to Comfort and Encouragement whether others can not only pray for you but give you additional encouragement as well.

This morning this scripture really spoke to me about trusting God; so I am sharing it with you.

"Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.: Psalm 20:7..

If you want counsel regarding the marriage situation and want to share more about that..please consider starting a thread in Counseling Requests..just scroll down a ways from this one. Others will be able to give advice to you there.

wiseoldowl..facilitator