PDA

View Full Version : pray for Bill Maher

billiefan2000
Sep 24th 2008, 12:45 AM
pray for Bill Maher

He has a new movie coming out soon called: Religulous!
It is very anti religion and God (of course including Christianity).

pray for Maher's salvation and also pray that this movie somehow backfires.......

and that people would somehow be drawn to the truth of Jesus through this.

CoffeeCat
Sep 24th 2008, 12:53 AM
:pray: that those who see this movie will be prompted to use some common sense and do their own research on matters that mean a great deal. This movie's heavily advertised here, and while I don't plan on seeing it, I'm definitely thinking of and praying for those who do see it!

Roelof
Sep 24th 2008, 05:53 AM
Praying that the Holy Spirit may use this movie to His benefit.

IMINXTC
Sep 24th 2008, 06:01 AM
I should be praying for Bill Maher instead of simply being angry at him... thanks for that unintentional but needful admonition.

Now praying for him and about this movie that people will not be influenced by it at all, except for God's glory.

Redneck Charger
Sep 24th 2008, 05:47 PM
Praying..:pray::pray::pray:

MrAnteater
Sep 24th 2008, 06:07 PM
Make no mistake, this movie is Anti-Christian first and foremost.

I'm praying for him and the many other lost in the Hollywood industry.

tt1106
Sep 24th 2008, 07:38 PM
I am praying that God will reveal himself through this movie. I'm praying that the opening of Fireproof will send a message to the lost that there is a Great and loving God pursuing each and every one of us. I am praying that Bill Maher will repent and be saved. The world falls faster and faster, accelerating towards oblivion. I pray that Christians unite behind the Cross and stop squabbling over ridiculous doctrinal issues and face the real enemy.

Fighting Instinct
Oct 1st 2008, 12:46 PM
I realized last night while watching him on The View, and no, I don't watch The View, I just wanted to see what he was going to say, that he really doesn't know anything about Christianity at all. He made many statements that I just did this: :confused. I agree with the OP. We need to pray for him and everyone that sees it, that God will work in their lives to show them that he truly is who he says he is.