PDA

View Full Version : The Biblical Apologetics

biblevoice
Sep 24th 2008, 03:26 AM
Dear all, this thread is going to present you part of my coming book bit by bit. I have received some comments from different friends. Poet D. Axelrod says: it is original and constructive. Professor K. Arndt replies: it will be a good help to the people of America. Hope to hear some of your comments as well before its publication. You may either leave them here or email to me. My email address is available in my profile. Be blessed!

Literalist-Luke
Sep 24th 2008, 03:36 AM
Just be careful, because anything you post here is automatically UNcopyrighted. I have posted lengthy articles here in the past and have later found the same article posted in other forums under a different name. Plagiarism is still very much alive and well......

biblevoice
Sep 25th 2008, 03:12 AM
"Freely you have received, freely give." This is what still echoes in my heart. If anyone wants to publish them or use them, just inform me. There will be always an ideal solution for the name of Jesus, which is the word of GOD. Thanks for telling me, Luke. Blessings to you and all.

Joe King
Sep 25th 2008, 06:14 AM
Welcome! Please share!

biblevoice
Sep 25th 2008, 09:10 AM
I. How to search and read from the book of Yahweh Please look into the teaching of the Scriptures

1. The Scripture is the work of God

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed (or The scripture that is inspired by God) and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
Note: about revelation, please see Paul:
Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any flesh,
2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
Ecc 3:14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him. 15 Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account (or and God requires an account of what is past).
Ro 9:28 For the Lord will execute his words on earth thoroughly and quickly.
(Note: Execute thoroughly-- the words of the whole Bible.)
Ps 119:89 Your word, O Yahweh, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.

2. The teaching about the Old Testament Bible

Jn 10:35 the Scripture cannot be broken—
(Note: When Jesus spoke this word, there was no New Testament Bible.)
Mt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
(Note: The Bible is the words Christ has spoken, Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.)
Gal 3:15 Brothers, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.
Rev 10:7 But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets."
(Note: What God announced to his servants the prophets is the mystery of God.)
Dt 4:1 Hear now, O Israel, the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land that Yahweh, the God of your fathers, is giving you. 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of Yahweh your God that I give you.

3.The teaching about reading and searching from the Scriptures

Isa 34:16 Look in the scroll of Yahweh and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together. 17 He has cast the lot for them; his hand distributes them by measuring line. They will possess it forever and dwell there from generation to generation.
2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by men’s own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
[Attention: The Bible is the word of God which the prophets spoke as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. There is no private will or the things of men. Then what do the things of men belong to?
Mt 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
Why? Adam and Eve the human beings God first made sinned, violated Yahweh’s command and ate the fruit of that tree:
Ge 3:6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
(Note: Having gained the wisdom of men the eye of one’s heart is brightened, namely, one’s selfish heart.)
Then, why is one’s selfish heart in the authority of Satan?
Ge 3:14 So Yahweh God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life.
(Note: Yahweh God said to the serpent, you will eat dust all the days of your life, and man was made from dust.)
Isa 29:1 Woe to you, Ariel, Ariel, the city where David settled! Add year to year and let your cycle of festivals go on. 2 Yet I will besiege Ariel; she will mourn and lament, she will be to me like an altar hearth. 3 I will encamp against you all around; I will encircle you with towers and set up my siege works against you. 4 Brought low, you will speak from the ground; your speech will mumble out of the dust. Your voice will come ghostlike from the earth; out of the dust your speech will whisper.
(Note: Ariel:
2Sa 23:20 Benaiah son of Jehoiada was a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, who performed great exploits. He struck down two sons of Ariel of Moab.
Moab—Ariel, Moab is gentile:
Ru 1:22 So Naomi returned from Moab accompanied by Ruth the Moabitess, They came to Bethlehem at the beginning of the barley harvest.
Ru 2:10 At this, she bowed down with her face to the ground. She exclaimed, "Why have I found such favor in your eyes that you notice me--a gentile?"
A gentile:
1Th 4:5 not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;
1Pe4:3 You have spent enough time in the past doing what pagans choose to do--living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, revels, carousing, and lawless idolatry.
(Note: The believers of Jesus following their own minds speak the words of their own, a ghost-like voice out of the earth.)
Lk 19:41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."
Note: Enemies will build an embankment.]
Rev 22:10 Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. “
(Note: Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, “Seal up” refers to close up.)
Rev 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
(Note: This book of prophecy refers to the Bible.)
Pr 30:5 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. 6 Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.
(Note: Adding to the Bible is the word of men, and the word of men’s own is a lie, see:
Job 34:4 Let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good. 5 "Job says, `I am innocent, but God denies me justice. 6 Although I am right, I am considered a liar; although I am guiltless, his arrow inflicts an incurable wound.)
Rev 22:7 "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."
Rev 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
Rev 22:9 But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"
(Note: All who keep the words of this book are the servants of God.)
1Co 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
Lev 26:9 "`I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year's harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. 11 I will put my tent among you, and I will not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.
Isa 25:6 On this mountain Yahweh Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine-- the best of meats and the finest of wines. 7 On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the veil that covers all nations; 8 he will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign Yahweh will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. Yahweh has spoken.
Note: The word of the mouth of the beloved is the wine, see:
SS 7:9 and your mouth like the best wine that goes down smoothly for my beloved, moving gently the lips of sleepers.
The veil refers to the letter of the Bible:
2Co 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
2Co3:12 Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

biblevoice
Sep 27th 2008, 01:58 PM
Yahweh GOD has opened the whole Bible, for the time is near (Rev22:10)! The open scroll is all scriptures: a little here and a little there, the message of the Bible is explained (Isa28:9-13), for the scroll of the LORD has nothing missing (Isa34:16-17). The words of the Bible which are explained are Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)--the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:10). Freely we have received, freely we give (Mt10:8). GOD overlooks the sins of men committed in times of their ignorance, and commands men everywhere to repent, turning from the doctrine of men to the sound doctrine of GOD. For only in the word of GOD can we gain Christ (Col1:25-27). The Bible is the word of GOD, and has been turned into the word of men while interpreted with the word of men by human wisdom. Jesus says: To worship GOD in human precepts and commandments is in vain (Mt15:7-9). This is the point of the book. Blessings to all!

biblevoice
Oct 6th 2008, 05:22 AM
Genesis 2:9: YAHWEH caused all kinds of trees to grow up from the earth, pleasing to the eye and good for food. What does it mean today? The Bible says: a ghost-like voice is from the earth (Isa29:4), and the things of men belong to Satan (Mt16:23). Trees refer to believers (Isa5:7a). Each religion has its scripture book(s) for its own food; and each religion has its own VIPs to interpret its own book(s) for its believers to be pleased with and convinced by. Karl Max called religion as opium.

Christian faith is different from Christianity or religion. Faith comes by hearing the word of GOD (Rom10:4). Religion by hearing the word of men. Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and the conviction of things not seen. The eleventh chapter of Hebrews narrates our ancestors who received approval by their “dead” faith in the word of GOD. Yet, when Emperor Constantine became a believer, he started interpreting the Scripture with the word of men for his ruling purpose. The Bible is the word of GOD. When interpreted with the word of men, the word of GOD has been turned into the word or doctrines of men. Then Christian faith turned out to be Christianity--a religion like other religions, with their respective denominations and cults. The word of men is not Spirit. To worship GOD in the word of men is in vain (Mt15:7-9). This is religion. The word of GOD is Spirit and life (Eph6:17, Jn6:62-63). The word is GOD (Jn1:1). This is faith.

YAHWEH is the GOD of all flesh (Jer32:26-27), for YAHWEH is the breath of life in everyone’s nostrils (Gen2:7). YAHWEH is not a GOD of any religion. Religions are invented by men with their understanding, for the breath of the ALMIGHTY gives men understanding (Job32:8). GOD created one. Why one? For He desires godly offspring (Mal2:15). But men do not revere Him. So GOD allots the times of their existence (Ac17:24-28), and withdraws His breath and spirit from them in their times (Job34:12-15). So both religious believers and non-religious ones die, from generation to generation.

The Preacher
Oct 7th 2008, 09:51 AM
If Yahweh God is such an important title why do we not see at least one greek rendering of this hebrew name for God in the new testament? However, I do see the name of Jesus all through the new testamant. Perhaps you can tell us who you think Jesus Christ was. Do you believe that he is God manifested in the flesh?

biblevoice
Oct 7th 2008, 02:15 PM
Jesus has been considered both man and GOD throughout the history of Christianity. Now let’s search from the Bible about its meaning.

Jesus the Word is GOD (Jn1:1-2), while Jesus the flesh is man. Jesus the flesh was the Word that became flesh (Jn1:14). What does this mean? Jesus the flesh was conceived by the Holy Spirit (Mt1:18-23), and Jesus the flesh was the temple of GOD (Mt3:13-16, Mk1:9-11, Jn2:21). Jesus the flesh was speaking in the Holy Spirit (Lk10:21), for it was the Father who commanded him what to say and what to speak (Jn12:47-50). So what Jesus the flesh spoke was the word of GOD (Lk5:1, Mk4:33-34) and the word of GOD was GOD, or Jesus the word from of old (Pr8:22-32). Jesus the flesh was even addressing his disciples, “What if you see the son of man ascend to where he was? It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and life (Jn6:62-63)”. GOD is spirit (Jn4:24). So, once more, what Jesus the flesh spoke on earth was GOD, but Jesus the flesh is not GOD, but man.

When Jesus the flesh gave up his last breath on the cross as the Lamb of GOD for the sins of the world (Jn1:29), the curtain of the temple was split in two (Mt27:50-51, Mk15:37-38). The curtain refers to the body of Jesus (Heb10:19-20). That is to say, one half, the flesh of Jesus went up to heaven, and the other half, on earth Jesus is the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:9-10,Rev19:11-16). And what the disciples spoke after the Pentecostal was the message of the gospel, the word of the LORD, the word of GOD (Ac15:7, 1Pe1:25, Ac13:44-45, Rev1:1-2).

Hope this will offer some clarity in understanding the say: both man and GOD.

The Preacher
Oct 8th 2008, 04:32 AM
If you accept the deity of Jesus Christ why do you keep using an old testament title for God such as "Yahweh God"?

David Taylor
Oct 8th 2008, 09:28 AM
Yahweh GOD has opened the whole Bible, for the time is near (Rev22:10)! The open scroll is all scriptures: a little here and a little there, the message of the Bible is explained (Isa28:9-13), for the scroll of the LORD has nothing missing (Isa34:16-17). The words of the Bible which are explained are Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)--the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:10). Freely we have received, freely we give (Mt10:8). GOD overlooks the sins of men committed in times of their ignorance, and commands men everywhere to repent, turning from the doctrine of men to the sound doctrine of GOD. For only in the word of GOD can we gain Christ (Col1:25-27). The Bible is the word of GOD, and has been turned into the word of men while interpreted with the word of men by human wisdom. Jesus says: To worship GOD in human precepts and commandments is in vain (Mt15:7-9). This is the point of the book. Blessings to all!

Why do you use one transliterated Hebrew word 'Yahweh', but not use transliterated Hebrew words 'Elohim' for God, or 'Yashua' for Jesus?

Why even use a transliterated Hebrew word at all on a primarily English speaking discussion forum?

:confused

biblevoice
Oct 9th 2008, 12:38 AM
The teaching Jesus gave his disciples about the narrow gate, the wide gate, the broad road, and the narrow road:

Jer 21:8 "Furthermore, tell the people, `This is what the LORD says: See, I am setting before you the way of life and the way of death.

Mt 5:1 Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them, saying:
The teaching of Jesus to his disciples.
Mt 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
The believers of Jesus, Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it; Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Enter through the narrow gate, walk through the narrow road, then what is the narrow gate?

Jesus is the gate:
Jn 10:1 "I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep.
Jn 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

The explained words in Moses’ Law and the prophets are Jesus himself:
Lk 24:25 He said to them, "How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?" 27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

The scriptures testify to Jesus:
Jn 5:39 You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me,

The Word of God our savior:
Tit 2:10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.
Rev 19:11 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12 His eyous are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Lord speaks through the lips of foreigners
1Co 14:21 In the Law it is written: "Through men of strange tongues and through the lips of foreigners I will speak to this people, but even then they will not listen to me," says the Lord.
The last “me” means Jesus, the gate.

The words Jesus speaks are spirit:
Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

Begin with the Spirit:
Gal 3:3 Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?

Jesus teaches: Enter through the narrow door to be saved:
Lk 13:23 Someone asked him, "Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?" He said to them, 24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, `Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, `I don't know you or where you come from.' 26 "Then you will say, `We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.' 27 "But he will reply, `I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'
From above, few are those who believe Jesus, enter through the narrow gate, and walk on the small road, and even have found it; many are those who enter through the wide gate and walk on the large road.

biblevoice
Oct 9th 2008, 03:13 AM
The scriptures bear witness to Jesus

Jn 5:39 You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
The scriptures bear witness to Jesus.
2Ch 34:21 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the remnant in Israel and Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that is poured out on us because our fathers have not kept the word of Yahweh; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written in this book."
2Ki 22:13 "Go and inquire of Yahweh for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is Yahweh's anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."
Inquire of Yahweh about what is written in this book.
1Ki 9:2 Yahweh appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3 Yahweh said to him: "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.
2Ch 7:12 Yahweh appeared to him at night and said: "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices. 13 "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. 16 I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.
Yahweh’s Name may be there forever, the body of Jesus is the temple of the Father:
Jn 2:16 To those who sold the doves, he said, "Take these things out of here! Don't make my Father's house a marketplace!" 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." 18 Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?" 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." 20 The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
What is explained in all the Scriptures is Jesus himself.
Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
Rev 19:9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: `Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God." 10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
2Pe 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. 21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
This Bible is the words of God spoken by the prophets in the Holy Spirit, and is prophecy.
Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds have been framed by the word of God, so that what is seen has not been made out of things which appear.
Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
The son of God is the word of God, the exact representation of God’s being, and one God.
Ac 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, "Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?" 35 And Philip opened his mouth, and beginning from this Scripture, preached to him Jesus.
Beginning from the Scripture, preached to him Jesus.
Ac 17:2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. "This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ. " he said.
Jesus rose from the dead, this Jesus proclaimed to you from the Scriptures is the Christ.
Ac 18:28 for he powerfully confuted the Jews, and that publicly, showing by the scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.
Jn 2:21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
After Jesus was raised from the dead, his disciples believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

The Preacher
Oct 9th 2008, 05:47 AM
I read your posts but I didn't see an answer to either of our questions.:confused
Why do you use the name "Yahweh" ?

*Hope*
Oct 9th 2008, 05:49 AM
Pssst.....this is a discussion board, not a personal blog ;)

biblevoice
Oct 10th 2008, 09:01 AM
I will ask other people about the name "Yahweh" before the publication of the book. I was hoping to hear some other comments, so did not respond to you. Have you learnt anything from my posts so far except the title? I do pray that the book will benefit some readers in one way or another.

biblevoice
Oct 10th 2008, 09:05 AM
Christ obeys his gospel:
2Co 9:12 This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 13 Under the test of this service, you will glorify God by your obedience in acknowledging the gospel of Christ,
The prophets were revealed by the Spirit of Christ:
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
The words of the prophets are the Word of the gospel.
1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endures for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached to you.
Ac 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8 And God who knows the heart bore witness to them, giving them the Holy Spirit just as he did to us;
Spirits of prophets are subject to prophets:
1Co 14:30 And if a revelation comes to someone who is sitting down, the first speaker should stop. 31 For you can all prophesy in turn so that everyone may be instructed and encouraged. 32 And spirits of prophets are subject to prophets. 33 For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.
Isa 58:11 Yahweh will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. 12 Those who shall be of you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. 13 If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, from doing your pleasure on my holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of Yahweh honorable; and shall honor it, not doing your own ways, nor finding your own pleasure, nor speaking your own words: 14 then shall you delight yourself in Yahweh; and I will make you to ride on the high places of the earth; and I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father: for the mouth of Yahweh has spoken it.
Note: Yahweh guides always (by the words of the book), like a spring whose waters never fail, not doing your own ways, for in the book are the things of Jesus. See:
Ac 28:23 And when they had appointed him a day, they came to him into his lodging in great number; to whom he expounded the matter, testifying the kingdom of God, and persuading them concerning Jesus, both from the law of Moses and from the prophets, from morning till evening.
Do not do your own ways, nor speak your own words, but delight yourself in Yahweh, and feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, see:
Eze 44:28 They shall have an inheritance: I am their inheritance; and you shall give them no possession in Israel; I am their possession.
Possession and inheritance is Yahweh.
Ro 8:14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the spirit of sonship. Then we cry, "Abba! Father!" 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
The Spirit of God:
Ro 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am fleshly, sold under sin.
The words Jesus speaks are the Holy Spirit. See:
Jn 6:62 What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
Jn 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children, and the Lord directs our hearts:
2Th 3:1 Finally, brothers, pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you. 2 And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 4 We have confidence in the Lord that you are doing and will continue to do the things we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts into God's love and Christ's perseverance.
Pr 23:19 Listen, my son, and be wise, and keep your heart on the right path.
Eze 2:1 He said to me, "Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you." 2 As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.
When Yahweh speaks to Ezekiel, the Spirit comes into him, because the Law is spiritual.
Eze 2:8 But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you." 9 Then I looked, and I saw a hand stretched out to me. In it was a scroll, 10 which he unrolled before me. On both sides of it were written words of lament and mourning and woe.
Eze 3:1 And he said to me, "Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the house of Israel." 2 So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat. 3 Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth. 4 He then said to me: "Son of man, go now to the house of Israel and speak my words to them.
Eze 3:10 And he said to me, "Son of man, listen carefully and take to heart all the words I speak to you. 11 And go, get you to the exiles, to your people, and say to them, 'Thus says the Lord Yahweh'; whether they hear or refuse to hear."
The scroll fills the stomach, tell them, Thus says the Lord Yahweh.
Eze 3:16 At the end of seven days the word of Yahweh came to me: 17 "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.
The scroll fills the stomach, it is the words from the mouth of Yahweh, Ezekiel warned them for Yahweh.
Jn 7:37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." 39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
As the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.
Jn 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. 15 All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you.
The Spirit of truth:
Jn 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jesus is the truth.
Jn 15:26 But when the Counselor comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me;
2Co 4:1 Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart. 2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
The word of God is truth, the Spirit of truth guides us into all truth, the explained words of the Bible are Jesus himself.
Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.

one_lost_coin
Oct 10th 2008, 01:36 PM
other than you are going to have copyright issues as from what I can tell your book consists of many bible quotes, but it is nice to have the verses categorized like that. My wife is working on a book and I see how much hard work goes into one I hope it goes well for you.

biblevoice
Oct 11th 2008, 09:49 AM
More than many. Actually they are all scriptures: for the scroll of the LORD has nothing missing (Isa34:16-17), so, a little here and a little there, the message of the Bible can be explained (Isa28:9-13). This is expressing the spiritual things in spiritual words (1Co2:12-13). The law is spiritual (Rom7:14a). The Bible is the things of Jesus (Ac28:23). The words of the Bible which are interpreted are concerning Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)--the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:9-10). Therefore, it is also more than categorized verses.
Hope to hear how your wife responds to this book. Blessings!

biblevoice
Oct 11th 2008, 09:54 AM
Jn 7:49 But this crowd that knows nothing of the law--there is a curse on them.
Mt 22:35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37 Jesus replied: " `Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 'This is the first and greatest commandment.
(Note: The law is the commandment, Yahweh God is great, see:
Ps 95:3 For Yahweh is the great God, the great King above all gods.)
Mt 22:39 And the second is like it: `Love your neighbor as yourself.
Note: “The second is like it” means it is also great, “Love your neighbor as yourself”: to inquire of God for the things of others, it is also great.
Mt 11:13 For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John.
Note: All the Prophets prophesied, and the Law prophesied, see:
2Pe 1:21 For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
So, the Law is the word of God.
2Ki 17:13 Yahweh warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: "Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your fathers to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets."
Da 9:9 Yahweh our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; 10 we have not obeyed Yahweh our God or kept the laws he gave us through his servants the prophets. 11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you. "Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you.
Note: The word from the mouth of the prophets was the law.
Ac 24:14 However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets,
Note: The epistles of Paul were also the law.
Jer 9:12 What man is wise enough to understand this? Who has been instructed by Yahweh and can explain it? Why has the land been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross? 13 Yahweh said, "It is because they have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or followed my law. 14 Instead, they have followed the stubbornness of their hearts; they have followed the Baals, as their fathers taught them."
Note: The word from the mouth of Yahweh is the law; what Yahweh speaks is regulations and true laws, decrees and commands, see:
Ps 119:72 The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.
Ne 9:13 "You came down on Mount Sinai; you spoke to them from heaven. You gave them regulations and laws that are just and right, and decrees and commands that are good. 14 You made known to them your holy Sabbath and gave them commands, decrees and laws through your servant Moses.
Dt 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--Yahweh your God—
(Note: The law is Yahweh’s glorious and awesome name)
Mal 2:1 "And now this command is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says Yahweh Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me. 3 Because of you I will rebuke your descendants; I will spread on your faces the offal from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it.
(Note: The command is Yahweh’s honorable name, and he who does not set his heart to the command will be carried off with the offal)
Mal 2:4 And you will know that I have sent you this command so that my covenant with Levi may continue," says Yahweh Almighty. 5 "My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. 6 True laws were in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin. 7 "For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, and from his mouth men should seek laws--because he is the messenger of Yahweh Almighty.
(Note: True laws are in his mouth, and he is the messenger of Yahweh Almighty)
Mt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Note: Jesus fulfills the Law and the Prophets; after the flesh of Jesus was crucified for our sins and resurrected, His flesh went up to heaven, and on the earth he is the word from the mouth of God and the law.
Lk 16:16 The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it. 17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.
The law preaches the good news of the kingdom of God, and everyone is forcing his way into it, because the law is God, see:
Ro 7:14 We know that the law is spiritual;
Jn 4:24 God is Spirit: and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
Ro 10:4 Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
(Note: The law is Christ, Christ is the Anointed and the Anointed is the breath in the nostrils, see:
Ac 4:26 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One (or “Christ”).
La 4:20 Yahweh's Anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.
(So we must have the word of truth never away from our mouth, and keep the law forever, see:
Ps 119:43 Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. 44 I will always obey your law, forever and ever.
Ps 119:108 Accept, O Yahweh, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws. 109 Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law. 110 The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts. 111 Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart. 112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.
Statutes are my heritage forever, statutes:
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.
Dt 32:45 When Moses finished reciting all these words to all Israel, 46 he said to them, "Take to heart all the words I have solemnly declared to you this day, so that you may command your children to obey carefully all the words of this law. 47 They are not just idle words for you--they are your life. By them you will live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to possess."
(Note: The law is our everlasting life)
Isa 33:22 For Yahweh is our judge, Yahweh is our lawgiver, Yahweh is our king; it is he who will save us.
2Ch 31:4 He ordered the people living in Jerusalem to give the portion due the priests and Levites so they could devote themselves to the Law of Yahweh.

Attention: The wicked are those who forsake the law, break the law, ignore the law and cannot preach the law. Please see:
Pr 28:4 Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, but those who keep the law resist them.
Ps 50:16 But to the wicked, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? 17 You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you.
Ps 119:126 It is time for you to act, O Yahweh; your law is being broken.
Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.
(Note: If you ignore the law of God, God also will ignore you to be His children.)
Hos 8:12 I wrote for them the many things of my law, but they regarded them as something alien. 13 They offer sacrifices given to me and they eat the meat, but Yahweh is not pleased with them. Now he will remember their wickedness and punish their sins: They will return to Egypt.
(Note: Wrote the many things of the law, but they regarded them as something alien, Yahweh is not pleased with them, and they will return to Egypt.)

(to be continued)

biblevoice
Oct 11th 2008, 09:55 AM
Brothers! The law is Yahweh’s glorious name! Is Jesus! Is Christ! And is the breath of life!
Ro 3:21 But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference,
Gal 3:23 Before this faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, locked up until the faith should be revealed.
(Note: The faith, see:
Ro 16:25 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, 26 but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey the faith-- 27 to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.
So, before the morning star rises in the heart, one is kept under guard by the law; wait until the morning star rises in the heart, and one will no longer be under a tutor, see:
2Pe 1:19 And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.
Jesus is the bright morning star:
Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Jas 2:12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law of freedom.
Heb 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds." 17 Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." 18 And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin. 19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,
Mt 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
(Note: Jesus fulfills the law)
Heb 8:8 But God found fault with the people and said (or “because finding fault with them, He says): "The time is coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. 9 It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares the Lord. 10 This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 11 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, `Know the Lord, 'because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. 12 for I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more.
The so-called covenant is the name of Jesus, the oath by Yahweh:
Eze 17:19 "`Therefore this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: As surely as I live, I will bring down on his head my oath that he despised and my covenant that he broke.
2Ki 23:1 Then the king called together all the elders of Judah and Jerusalem. 2 He went up to the temple of Yahweh with the men of Judah, the people of Jerusalem, the priests and the prophets--all the people from the least to the greatest. He read in their hearing all the words of the Book of the Covenant, which had been found in the temple of Yahweh. 3 The king stood by the pillar and renewed the covenant in the presence of Yahweh--to follow Yahweh and keep his commands, regulations and decrees with all his heart and all his soul, thus confirming the words of the covenant written in this book. Then all the people pledged themselves to the covenant.
(Note: This Bible is a book of laws and the first covenant)
Make a new covenant:
2Co 3:3 You show that you are a letter of Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 4 Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. 5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Note: The ministers of the new covenant are to write the Spirit of the living God on the tablets of human hearts of the believers.
Heb 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? 26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens." 27 The words "once more" indicate the removing of what can be shaken--that is, created things--so that what cannot be shaken may remain. 28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our "God is a consuming fire."
Note: The law written on the tablet of the heart, one gains a kingdom that cannot be shaken. We are in the creation, made in the likeness of God. The removing: it means that when we go up to heaven, the Bible can’t be carried with, and that it is not to abolish the books before the gospel of Matthew.
Ex 13:1 Yahweh said to Moses, 2 "Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether man or animal." 3 Then Moses said to the people, "Commemorate this day, the day you came out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery, because Yahweh brought you out of it with a mighty hand. Eat nothing containing yeast.
Ex 13:8And you shall tell your son on that day, `It is because of what Yahweh did for me when I came out of Egypt.' 9 And it shall be to you as a sign on your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that the law of Yahweh may be in your mouth; for with a strong hand Yahweh has brought you out of Egypt.
Ex 13:14 "In days to come, when your son asks you, `What does this mean?' say to him, `With a mighty hand Yahweh brought us out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 15 When Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, Yahweh killed every firstborn in Egypt, both man and animal. This is why I sacrifice to Yahweh the first male offspring of every womb and redeem each of my firstborn sons. 16 'And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that Yahweh brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand."
(Note: And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead, so that the law of Yahweh is always in your mouth.)
Jos 1:7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for Yahweh your God will be with you wherever you go."
(Note: The Book of the Law does not depart from your mouth, be careful to do everything written in it, and Yahweh your God will be with you.)
Dt 30:11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, "Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, "Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
(Note: The law is not difficult to keep, in the mouth and in the heart.)
Ps 94:12 Blessed is the man you discipline, O Yahweh, the man you teach from your law;
Ps 119:126 It is time for you to act, O Yahweh; your law is being broken.

The Preacher
Oct 11th 2008, 10:41 AM
More than many. Actually they are all scriptures: for the scroll of the LORD has nothing missing (Isa34:16-17), so, a little here and a little there, the message of the Bible can be explained (Isa28:9-13). This is expressing the spiritual things in spiritual words (1Co2:12-13). The law is spiritual (Rom7:14a). The Bible is the things of Jesus (Ac28:23). The words of the Bible which are interpreted are concerning Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)--the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:9-10). Therefore, it is also more than categorized verses.
Hope to hear how your wife responds to this book. Blessings!

There is more to a discussion that posting some bible verses. It's helpful to answer questions and then perhaps to ask some of your own.This is how a dialog is created. If you want to stand on a podium and spout off a monologue without responding to feedback then there are places for that. If my position was so weak that it couldn't withstand inspection with questions then I would have to wonder if it's true or not. I would also like to point out that your title "The Biblical Apologetics" is a bit misleading.
You make some statements about how the name of"Yahweh" is forever then you produce some scriptures that you have taken out of context and that fail to prove your position. I can see by such error that you are clearly a young novice who needs some instruction. This isn't an insult but an observation. It isn't meant to offend.

biblevoice
Oct 11th 2008, 11:15 AM
...you produce some scriptures that you have taken out of context...

From the eye of head, they seem to be taken out of context, for men tend to study the Scripture and trace back to the historical background. The reason they do so is that they have ignored the word from the mouth of GOD. But Jesus said to Satan: man lives not by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of GOD.

What does the word from the mouth of GOD mean in the Bible? While the flesh of Jesus was on earth, he was speaking in the Holy Spirit (Lk10:21), and it was the Father who commanded him what to speak and what to say (Jn12:47-50), for the Father who lived in him was doing His own work (Jn14:10). So, the word from the mouth of Jesus was the word from the mouth of GOD. That’s to say, the word spoken in the Holy Spirit is the word from the mouth of GOD. If it is the word from His mouth, it is spirit and life (Jn6:62-63). The LORD commanded Peter what to say (Ac10:33), and the Holy Spirit came upon those who were hearing the word (Ac10:42-44). Paul was also speaking in the Holy Spirit (Ac13:9), and what he spoke was the word of GOD (Ac13:44-45), that is, the word from the mouth of GOD, and he wrote the Spirit of the living GOD on tablets of believers' hearts (2Co3:3).

Then how to tell today it is the Holy Spirit or the Lord speaking as all speakers and believers have a Bible in hand? The Bible has made it clear: the Lord speaks through an alien tongue and a foreign lip, a little here and a little there, precept upon precept, command upon command, and explains the message of the Bible (Isa28:9-13). The reason of a little here and a little there: the scroll of the Lord has nothing missing (Isa34:16-17), and nothing can be added to or taken away from the book (Rev22:18-19). All scripture is inspired by GOD. The tunic of Jesus was woven in piece from top to bottom (Jn19:23-24). What the prophets spoke in the Spirit of Christ (1Pe1:10-12) was the word (Rom10:17), and what Jesus spoke on earth was also the word of GOD (Lk5:1, Jn12:47-48). What his disciples spoke was also the word after the Pentecostal. So, the words of the book were the LORD GOD (2Ch34:21, 2Ki22:13). So, the spirit of the Bible is one piece, and when relevant scriptures are put together, a complete picture of a Biblical message is presented to us, speaking to us and showing us the way for today and tomorrow, no longer a historical thing or story thing. By the way, as we read it aloud to ourselves, the word on our lips, the word is also spirit and life!

The Preacher
Oct 11th 2008, 11:43 AM
From the eye of head, they seem to be taken out of context, for men tend to study the Scripture and trace back to the historical background. The reason they do so is that they have ignored the word from the mouth of GOD.

This is in error. The reason why we keep scripture in context is to maintain the continuity of the scripture. This is how truth is known from falsehood. A false teacher takes scriptures out of their proper context and twists then into a meaning that God didn't intend. This can be readily detected by it's inability to reconcile itself with the rest of scripture.
This is why context is important. :B

There are two basic forms of heresy. One form takes a part and makes it a whole. I consider the prosperity doctrine to be of this form. Does God bless giving? Yes. Does God want us to ne happy with all of our needs met ? Yes
But to take God's material provision sand make it the entire gospel is heresy.
The other form of heresy is one of a gnostic type and there are many different variations. This one assumes a superior knowledge that others do not understand. This seems to be the one you are prone to. Anyone who denies the importance of biblical context is in severe danger of total deception.:pray:

biblevoice
Oct 11th 2008, 01:59 PM
This is in error. The reason why we keep scripture in context is to maintain the continuity of the scripture. This is how truth is known from falsehood. A false teacher takes scriptures out of their proper context and twists then into a meaning that God didn't intend. This can be readily detected by it's inability to reconcile itself with the rest of scripture.
This is why context is important. :B

There are two basic forms of heresy. One form takes a part and makes it a whole. I consider the prosperity doctrine to be of this form. Does God bless giving? Yes. Does God want us to ne happy with all of our needs met ? Yes
But to take God's material provision sand make it the entire gospel is heresy.
The other form of heresy is one of a gnostic type and there are many different variations. This one assumes a superior knowledge that others do not understand. This seems to be the one you are prone to. Anyone who denies the importance of biblical context is in severe danger of total deception.:pray:

[/font][/color][/left]
[/left]
I would appreciate what you say if you could be biblical...

biblevoice
Oct 11th 2008, 02:07 PM
...A false teacher...
[/font][/color][/left]
[/left]

Rev 2:2 'I know your deeds and your toil and perseverance, and that you cannot endure evil men, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles, and they are not, and you found them [to be] false;

Notes: Cannot endure evil men:
Evil men:
1Sa 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were evil men; they did not know Yahweh.
Ps 9:17 The wicked will return to Sheol, [Even] all the nations who forget God.
Dt 13:6 "If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8 you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spart or conceal him. 9 "But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 "So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from Yahweh your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 11 "Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and will never again do such a wicked thing among you.
Mt 7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. 22 "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' 23 "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.'
(Those who do not do the will of the Father in heaven are evil men.)
Lk 13:24 "Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 "Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, 'Lord, open up to us!' then He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know where you are from.' 26 "Then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets'; 27 and He will say,' I tell you, I do not know where you are from; depart from Me, all you evildoers.'
(Those who have not entered the narrow door are evil men:
Jn 10:7 Jesus therefore said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 "All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. 9 "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.)
Ps 50:16 But to the wicked God says, "What right have you to tell of My statutes, And to take My covenant in your mouth? 17 "For you hate discipline, And you cast My words behind you.
Found them false:
1Pe 1:10 As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that [would come] to you made careful search and inquiry, 11 seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven-- things into which angels long to look.
Paul:
Gal 1:11 For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but [I received it] through a revelation of Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:15 But when He who had set me apart, [even] from my mother's womb, and called me through His grace, was pleased 16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately consult with flesh and blood,
2Co 13:3 since you are seeking for proof of the Christ who speaks in me, and who is not weak toward you, but mighty in you. 4 For indeed He was crucified because of weakness, yet He lives because of the power of God. For we also are weak in Him, yet we shall live with Him because of the power of God [directed] toward you. 5 Test yourselves [to see] if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you-- unless indeed you fail the test? 6 But I trust that you will realize that we ourselves do not fail the test.
2Pe 1:19 And [so] we have the prophetic word [made] more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.
(Note: The morning star:
Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star."
Jesus arises in the heart.)
2Pe 1:20 But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is [a matter] of one's own interpretation, 21 for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.
[Attention: Prophecy is the words of God spoken by men in the Holy Spirit. Then why can’t it be interpreted by one’s own will?
Search: human will:
Mt 16:21 From that time Jesus Christ began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day. 22 And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, "God forbid [it,] Lord! This shall never happen to You." 23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's will, but man's."
Eph 2:2 in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. 3 Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.
(The prince of the power of the air:
Eph 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual [forces] of wickedness in the heavenly places. )]
2Pe 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in [their] greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.
(Attention: We can see from above that he is false who interprets the Scripture out of his own will when the morning star has not yet appeared in his heart.)
Eph 4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fulness of Christ. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves, and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all [aspects] into Him, who is the head, [even] Christ,
(Attention: Attain to the unity of the faith, see:
Ro 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, [leading] to obedience of the faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen.
To know the Son of God and grow into Christ, the head, see:
Ac 17:2 And according to Paul's custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and giving evidence that the Christ had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and [saying,] "This Jesus whom I am proclaiming to you is the Christ."
The Jesus Paul preaches from the Scriptures is Christ:
Ac 18:28 for he powerfully refuted the Jews in public, demonstrating by the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.
What fails to help know the Son of God and grow into Christ the head is every wind of doctrine.)
1Tim 1:3 As I urged you upon my departure for Macedonia, remain on at Ephesus, in order that you may instruct certain men not to teach strange doctrines, 4 nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to mere speculation rather than [furthering] the administration of God which is by faith. 5 But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 For some men, straying from these things, have turned aside to fruitless discussion, 7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.
(Attention: The administration and instruction of God which is by faith, see:
Ro 16:25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, [leading] to obedience of faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen.
Strange doctrines: Sayings without biblical proof and without understanding the things about which they make assertions.)
Mic 2:5 "Therefore, you will have no one stretching a measuring line For you by lot in the assembly of Yahweh. 6 ' Do not speak out,' [so] they speak out. they do not speak out concerning these things, Reproaches will not be turned back.
(Attention: Those who do not stretch a measuring line by lot are the false prophets, see:
Am 7:7 Thus He showed me, and behold, Yahweh was standing by a vertical wall, with a plumb line in His hand. 8 And Yahweh said to me, "What do you see, Amos?" And I said, "A plumb line." Then Yahweh said, "Behold I am about to put a plumb line In the midst of My people Israel. I will spart them no longer.
Yahweh is the plumb line. See:
Isa 28:17 "And I will make justice the measuring line, And righteousness the level; Then hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, And the waters shall overflow the secret place.
Isa 30:18 Therefore Yahweh longs to be gracious to you, And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For Yahweh is a God of justice; How blessed are all those who long for Him.
[B]Yahweh is a God of justice.)
1Ki 22:19 And Micaiah said, "Therefore, hear the word of Yahweh. I saw Yahweh sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left. 20 "And Yahweh said, 'Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?' And one said this while another said that. 21 "Then a spirit came forward and stood before Yahweh and said, 'I will entice him.' 22 "And Yahweh said to him, 'How?' And he said, 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' Then He said, 'You are to entice [him] and also prevail. Go and do so.' 23 "Now therefore, behold, Yahweh has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and Yahweh has proclaimed disaster against you."
(Note: See a lying spirit:
Pr 30:5 Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him. 6 Do not add to His words Lest He reprove you, and you be proved a liar.
So those who have a lying spirit are false.)
Jer 8:4 "And you shall say to them, 'Thus says Yahweh, "Do [men] fall and not get up again? Does one turn away and not repent? 5 "Why then has this people, Jerusalem, Turned away in continual apostasy? They hold fast to deceit, They refuse to return. 6 "I have listened and heard, They have spoken what is not right; No man repented of his wickedness, Saying, 'What have I done?' Everyone turned to his course, Like a horse charging into the battle. 7 "Even the stork in the sky Knows her seasons; And the turtledove and the swift and the thrush Observe the time of their migration; But My people do not know The ordinance of Yahweh. 8 "How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of Yahweh is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made [it] into a lie. 9 "The wise men are put to shame, They are dismayed and caught; Behold, they have rejected the word of Yahweh, And what kind of wisdom do they have?
(Attention: Those are false who turn away in continual apostasy, hold fast to deceit, follow their course, do not know the ordinance of Yahweh and reject the word of Yahweh with the lying pen of the scribes making it into a lie.)
Jer 10:12 [It is] He who made the earth by His power, Who established the world by His wisdom; And by His understanding He has stretched out the heavens. 13 When He utters His voice, [there is] a tumult of waters in the heavens, And He causes the clouds to ascend from the end of the earth; He makes lightning for the rain, And brings out the wind from His storehouses. 14 Every man is stupid, devoid of knowledge; Every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols; For his molten images are deceitful, And there is no breath in them. 15 They are worthless, a work of mockery; In the time of their punishment they will perish.

biblevoice
Oct 11th 2008, 02:37 PM
...The other form of heresy is one of a gnostic type and there are many different variations...

[/font][/color][/left]
[/left]

The words of the book were YAHWEH (2Ch34:21, 2Ki22:13). What the prophets spoke in the revelation of the spirit of Christ was the word (1Pe1:10-12), for what Christ speaks is the word (Rom10:17), and the word was GOD (Jn1:1-2).
Therefore, to forsake the Bible is to forsake the knowledge of YAHWEH. I'll go further. The Bible says: when the law is written in our hearts, we will all know the LORD from the least of us to the greatest (Heb8:10-12, Jer31:33-34). What is the law? What YAHWEH spoke through His servants the prophets was the law (2Ki17:13, Dan9:9-10). The letters of Paul are also the law (Ac24:14). So, the Bible is a book of the law. The law is the word from the mouth of GOD (Ps119:72, Jer9:12-13), and the law is the name of YAHWEH (Deut28:58), so are the commandments (Mal2:1-2). The law and the commandments are the LORD GOD (Mt22:35-40).
And today the words of the Bible which are explained are Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)—the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:10). Jesus and the Father are one (Jn10:30). So Jesus is the only way to the Father (Jn14:6).
Many think they know the only true GOD, even claim themselves as "The Preacher", yet they don't, when they are away from the Bible or fail to understand it. This is also how agnostics came into being.
The mercy of YAHWAH be with us!

The Preacher
Oct 11th 2008, 11:56 PM
The words of the book were YAHWEH (2Ch34:21, 2Ki22:13).

The bible doesn't say that the words of the book were "Yawheh"
This is what it says:

2 Chron 34:21
Go, inquire of the Lord for me, and for them that are left in Israel and in Judah, concerning the words of the book that is found: for great is the wrath of the Lord that is poured out upon us, because our fathers have not kept the word of the Lord, to do after all that is written in this book.

2 Kings 22:13
1 Go ye, inquire of the Lord for me, and for the people, and for all Judah, concerning the words of this book that is found: for great is the wrath of the Lord that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not hearkened unto the words of this book, to do according unto all that which is written concerning us.

While "Yahweh" is the hebrew name that is used in this instance it doesn't mean what YOU say it means. The words of the book were not "Yahweh"

What the prophets spoke in the revelation of the spirit of Christ was the word (1Pe1:10-12), for what Christ speaks is the word (Rom10:17), and the word was GOD (Jn1:1-2).
Therefore, to forsake the Bible is to forsake the knowledge of YAHWEH.It's interesting that you don't even find the name "Yahweh" in these passages. In fact,you will not even find it in the new testament. This pretty much silences your claim that "Yahweh" is a title we should use. If it was we would see Jesus using it,we would see the apostles using it and we would we see the early church using it. The only groups we see using it are current cults of Christianity.

I'll go further. The Bible says: when the law is written in our hearts, we will all know the LORD from the least of us to the greatest (Heb8:10-12, Jer31:33-34). What is the law? What YAHWEH spoke through His servants the prophets was the law (2Ki17:13, Dan9:9-10). The letters of Paul are also the law (Ac24:14). So, the Bible is a book of the law. The law is the word from the mouth of GOD (Ps119:72, Jer9:12-13), and the law is the name of YAHWEH (Deut28:58), so are the commandments (Mal2:1-2). The law and the commandments are the LORD GOD (Mt22:35-40).
And today the words of the Bible which are explained are Jesus himself (Lk24:25-27)—the word of GOD our Savior (Ti2:10). Jesus and the Father are one (Jn10:30). So Jesus is the only way to the Father (Jn14:6).
Many think they know the truth, even claim themselves as "the preacher", yet they don't, when they are away from the Bible or fail to understand it. This is also how agnostics came into being.
The mercy of YAHWAH be with us!I haven't seen you post any "truth". You are only posting a mishmash of concepts that you are so confused about you fail to express them with any rationality. Clearly,you have fallen under the influence of a false teacher. Here are some scriptures for you:

1 Tim 1:5-11

5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

2 Peter 3:15-16

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

I'm done with this discussion. I hope you find the truth.

biblevoice
Oct 12th 2008, 01:35 AM
The bible doesn't say that the words of the book were "Yawheh"
This is what it says:

2 Chron 34:21
Go, inquire of the Lord for me, and for them that are left in Israel and in Judah, concerning the words of the book that is found: for great is the wrath of the Lord that is poured out upon us, because our fathers have not kept the word of the Lord, to do after all that is written in this book.

2 Kings 22:13
1 Go ye, inquire of the Lord for me, and for the people, and for all Judah, concerning the words of this book that is found: for great is the wrath of the Lord that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not hearkened unto the words of this book, to do according unto all that which is written concerning us.

While "Yahweh" is the hebrew name that is used in this instance it doesn't mean what YOU say it means. The words of the book were not "Yahweh"

It's interesting that you don't even find the name "Yahweh" in these passages. In fact,you will not even find it in the new testament. This pretty much silences your claim that "Yahweh" is a title we should use. If it was we would see Jesus using it,we would see the apostles using it and we would we see the early church using it. The only groups we see using it are current cults of Christianity.

I haven't seen you post any "truth". You are only posting a mishmash of concepts that you are so confused about you fail to express them with any rationality. Clearly,you have fallen under the influence of a false teacher. Here are some scriptures for you:

1 Tim 1:5-11

5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

2 Peter 3:15-16

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

I'm done with this discussion. I hope you find the truth.

Thank you for your scriptures. I will bear in mind. Before the words of the Bible, I am always willing to stop, meditate and examine my heart. I hope you will use more scriptures in other "discussions" instead of your own sharp or forcing remarks from your own understanding.
By the way, I have never said: Yahweh is a title we "should" use. Nor have I ever debated with anyone on this point. And I will not do so in future. This is why I was silent to your previous posts.

biblevoice
Oct 12th 2008, 01:50 AM
The Origin of the First Sin in the World

1. What is sin?

1Jn 3:4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
Ro 3:19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20 Because by the works of the law, no flesh will be justified in his sight. For through the law comes the knowledge of sin.
2. What is the law?

2Ki 17:13 Yahweh warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: "Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your fathers to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets." 14 But they would not listen and were as stiff-necked as their fathers, who did not trust in Yahweh their God.
The words Yahweh spoke through his servants the prophets are the law, and the name of Yahweh God.
Da 9:9 Yahweh our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him; 10 we have not obeyed Yahweh our God or kept the laws he gave us through his servants the prophets. 11 All Israel has transgressed your law and turned away, refusing to obey you. "Therefore the curses and sworn judgments written in the Law of Moses, the servant of God, have been poured out on us, because we have sinned against you.
Jer 9:12 What man is wise enough to understand this? Who has been instructed by Yahweh and can explain it? Why has the land been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross? 13 Yahweh said, "It is because they have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or followed my law.
The words spoken by the mouth of Yahweh are the law.
Ps 119:72 The teaching (or the law) from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.
The teaching (or the law) from the mouth of Yahweh.
The law is the glorious name of Yahweh:
Dt 28:58 If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--Yahweh your God—59 Yahweh will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses.
Mal 2:1 "And now this admonition is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says Yahweh of Hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me.
3. The order Yahweh gave to Adam and made a covenant with Adam

Ge 2:15 Yahweh God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And Yahweh God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."
(1) Why did the serpent deceive Eve only?
1Ti 2:13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.
Eve was the residue of the Spirit.
Mal 2:15 And did he not make one, although he had the residue of the Spirit? And why one? He sought a godly seed.
The Spirit of God lived in Adam:
Ge 2:7 Yahweh God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Eve was the residue of the Spirit, and so was deceived by the serpent.
(2) To disobey the covenant is cursed
Hos 6:7 But they like Adam have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.
Ge 3:17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, `You must not eat of it,' "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. 18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field. 19 By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."
Hos 8:1 set the trumpet to your mouth. As an eagle against the house of Yahweh, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law. 2 They shall cry to me, My God, we Israel know you. 3 Israel has cast off that which is good: the enemy shall pursue him.
Jer 11:1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from Yahweh: 2 "Listen to the terms of this covenant and tell them to the people of Judah and to those who live in Jerusalem. 3 Tell them that this is what Yahweh, the God of Israel, says: `Cursed is the man who does not obey the terms of this covenant—4 the terms I commanded your forefathers when I brought them out of Egypt, out of the iron-smelting furnace.' I said, `Obey me and do everything I command you, and you will be my people, and I will be your God. 5 Then I will fulfill the oath I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey'--the land you possess today." I answered, "Amen, Yahweh."
La 2:8 Yahweh determined to tear down the wall around the Daughter of Zion. He stretched out a measuring line and did not withhold his hand from destroying. He made ramparts and walls lament; together they wasted away. 9 Her gates have sunk into the ground; their bars he has broken and destroyed. Her king and her princes are exiled among the nations, the law is no more, and her prophets no longer find visions from Yahweh. 10 The elders of the Daughter of Zion sit on the ground in silence; they have sprinkled dust on their heads and put on sackcloth. The virgins of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground.
Eze 17:19 "`Therefore this is what the Sovereign Yahweh says: As surely as I live, I will bring down on his head my oath that he despised and my covenant that he broke. 20 I will spread my net for him, and he will be caught in my snare. I will bring him to Babylon and execute judgment upon him there because he has trespassed against me. 21 All his fleeing troops will fall by the sword, and the survivors will be scattered to the winds. Then you will know that I Yahweh have spoken.

(to be continued)

The Preacher
Oct 12th 2008, 02:32 AM
Thank you for your scriptures. I will bear in mind. Before the words of the Bible, I am always willing to stop, meditate and examine my heart. I hope you will use more scriptures in other "discussions" instead of your own sharp or forcing remarks from your own understanding.
By the way, I have never said: Yahweh is a title we "should" use. Nor have I ever debated with anyone on this point. And I will not do so in future. This is why I was silent to your previous posts.

If I was too sharp then please accept my apology. It;s just that I keep seeing "Yahweh" In all of your posts and I wonder why you keep using it.
You still haven't giving me a clear explanation on that.

biblevoice
Oct 12th 2008, 03:12 AM
If I was too sharp then please accept my apology. It;s just that I keep seeing "Yahweh" In all of your posts and I wonder why you keep using it.
You still haven't giving me a clear explanation on that.

I accept your apology.
My Bible is Yahweh where YHWH occurs in Hebrew. It also has the Lord, God, and the Almighty etc. I love the name Yahweh, for it is unique. I am really puzzled why you guys are so sensitive to this.

Mic 4:5 All the nations may walk in the name of their gods; we will walk in the name of Yahweh our God for ever and ever.
Ex 3:13 Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, `The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, `What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?" 14 God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: `I AM has sent me to you.' " 15 God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, `Yahweh, the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.
(Note: The name of God is I AM WHO I AM, ask the Israelites to address me in this way: Yahweh is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.)
Ge 16:13 She gave this name to Yahweh who spoke to her: "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "I have now seen the One who sees me."

Ex 20:7 "You shall not misuse the name of Yahweh your God, for Yahweh will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
(Note: Yahweh will hold anyone guilty who misuses his name.)
Ps 139:19 If only you would slay the wicked, O God! Away from me, you bloodthirsty men! 20 They speak of you with evil intent; your adversaries misuse your name. 21 Do I not hate those who hate you, O Yahweh, and abhor those who rise up against you?
(Note: The wicked: those who do not know Yahweh, adversaries who misuse Yahweh’s name are the wicked:
1Sa 2:12 Eli's sons were wicked men; they did not know Yahweh.)
Ex 22:20 "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than Yahweh must be destroyed.
Lev 19:4 "`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am Yahweh your God.