PDA

View Full Version : for those who might be falling away from faith

CoffeeCat
Sep 24th 2008, 01:28 PM
I know at least a couple people right now who need prayer because their faith has grown stale, it's no longer very relevant to them, they no longer feel a true connection with Christ or a true understanding/gratitude of His sacrifice for them... and even though they might intellectually "know" Christ's sacrifice, this "head knowledge" may not be enough to keep them from walking away, as they feel burnt out and helpless, like their faith's flat.

Please pray that these people might experience a change of heart, a renewal of faith when they're ready and able, and that they remember that God doesn't want them to walk away, but can and will welcome them back and give them new purpose and direction..... even if it's not right now, but later.

Thanks.

Redneck Charger
Sep 24th 2008, 05:43 PM
Praying for these people.. Please Jesus..:pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 25th 2008, 03:55 AM
Thanks, Charger. :hug:

IMINXTC
Sep 25th 2008, 04:30 AM
Now praying for this couple, for a renewal and rekindling of their faith.

tt1106
Sep 25th 2008, 02:36 PM
Lord,
There are so many that need these prayers. With the need we have, we cannot let our faith grow stale. Lord I ask that you give them appreciation for every leaf on every tree, every breathe that they take. Lord wake them up to every sunset you allow us to see. Lord fill them with wonder at the foaming of the sea and the blowing of the wind. Give them peace that only your comfort and love can bring. Lord, BREAK their hearts for all the people around them who have never known your love and don't know how to reach out to you. Lord Bring them to their knees at the thought of another human being being lost, because we were too scared or busy to witness to them and save their lives.
Father I beseech you to raise them up and send them. Give them ears to hear and eyes to see the mission that you want to send them on. I ask that you let them hear your words in the stillness and in the thunder. I ask that they stand up and yell at the top of their lungs,Here I am Lord, Send me. And I ask that you do so Lord. Let their awakening be Glory to you and let this time of spiritual staleness be a testimony to your greatness, for you work miracles even when our fire is banked. Fill them up Lord.
Thank You Lord.

livingwaters
Sep 25th 2008, 11:46 PM
Thank you Lord, for we know that YOU are our "ALL-In-ALL." Without YOU, we may as well jump in the lake and forget it~~~ Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for all of us...we so, don't appreciate YOU sometimes....It makes me sad, because, I know that there is something more that I could do in YOUR name...We will never be good enough Lord, but thanks to YOU, we are washed in YOUR Blood. That is the ONLY cleansing power there is~~~~Alleluia...Glory to God.

Let Revival breakout so that ALL will want to know YOU!!!! Let us Christians, be revived, through YOUR HOLY GHOST!!!!! Let YOUR SPIRIT fall on us like rain, Father....We thank you for your love, for our salvation thru Jesus, so let us bless someone everyday with YOUR WORD and OUR LOVE, the agape kind!!!!! Let us not become stagnate in our Faith....Calvary should be on the top of our "Memory Bank!!!!" Glory to you, Father...we praise YOUR MIGHTY NAME!!!!! Thank you Father for Jesus....Thank you Jesus, for Calvary!!!:hug::cry::pray::saint::D

stillforgiven
Sep 26th 2008, 12:42 AM
I know at least a couple people right now who need prayer because their faith has grown stale, it's no longer very relevant to them, they no longer feel a true connection with Christ or a true understanding/gratitude of His sacrifice for them... and even though they might intellectually "know" Christ's sacrifice, this "head knowledge" may not be enough to keep them from walking away, as they feel burnt out and helpless, like their faith's flat.

Please pray that these people might experience a change of heart, a renewal of faith when they're ready and able, and that they remember that God doesn't want them to walk away, but can and will welcome them back and give them new purpose and direction..... even if it's not right now, but later.

Thanks.

Would it be rude to put my name on this list? Seriously, I'm scared for my own eternity, but I can't seem to figure out how to remember how to believe.

CoffeeCat
Sep 26th 2008, 02:42 AM
Not rude at all. This is a prayer request for ANYONE in danger of falling away. :hug: Praying with everyone here.