PDA

View Full Version : Will Islam be the one world religion?

Joe King
Sep 25th 2008, 02:45 AM
I'm interested in reading your thoughts on this. The persecution of Christians described in Revelations is very similar to the implementation of Sharia law.

In the article below, this type of law has a small foothold in USA

Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., introduced a bill to the House of Representatives that seeks to prevent Islamic law from gaining a foothold in the U.S. legal system, as it has in other countries.

Tancredo introduced HR 6975, the Jihad Prevention Act, last week. If made into law, the bill would allow American authorities to prevent advocates of Islamic law, or Shariah, from entering the country, revoke the visa of any foreigners that champion it and revoke naturalization for citizens that seek to implement it in the U.S.

The radical form of Shariah includes several statutes objectionable to Western minds, including stoning for adulterous women, amputation for thieves and the death sentence for converting from Islam.

"When you have an immigration policy that allows for the importation of millions of radical Muslims," Tancredo said in a statement, "you are also importing their radical ideology – an ideology that is fundamentally hostile to the foundations of Western democracy – such as gender equality, pluralism and individual liberty.

"The best way to safeguard America against the importation of the destructive effects of this poisonous ideology is to prevent its purveyors from coming here in the first place," Tancredo said.

A large Muslim populations in Canada seeking to live out their faith have convinced the Canadian government to permit the enforcement of Shariah.

The journal of the American Bar Association reported last week that Islamic court rulings are now enforceable in the United Kingdom as well.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 25th 2008, 02:53 AM
I would strongly recommend that you read this post.

Jude
Sep 25th 2008, 03:04 AM
I'll have to say http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/452.gif

Jude

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/twocents.gif

Joe King
Sep 25th 2008, 03:06 AM
I would strongly recommend that you read this post.

Great stuff. I know about the Madhi and it is called Maitreya aka World Teacher in Buddhism and I believe in Hinduism as well. I believe they will all unite because they will all believe their savior has come.

Joe King
Sep 25th 2008, 03:07 AM

Jude

Your argument is very convincing.:B

Literalist-Luke
Sep 25th 2008, 03:35 AM

JudeWell that was informative....:sleeping:

HisLeast
Sep 25th 2008, 03:39 AM
I'm sure Jude is more than encouraged to give input now.

paradiseinn
Sep 25th 2008, 04:00 AM
i think a one world religion would be something like this:
http://www.deism.com/deism_defined.htm

third hero
Sep 25th 2008, 04:14 AM
Honestly, I do not believe that Islam will be the "One" religion that will dominate the entire world. I do beleive that the Beast will first use Islam to further his cause to become the God of this world, but I do not believe that Islam will be the be and the end all of religions.

I believe that There will be a succession of events that willl ultimately culminate in the religion of the Beast, the religion that impliments the Mark and the conversion houses.

1. I believe that a massive war will ensue, resulting in the Beast either implimenting a deal that was hammered out before the war, or make a deal that ends the war. This will have Israel right smack in the middle of the conflict.

2. I believe that the religion that the Beast uses first will be Islam. Islam has prophecies that make it very easy for someone with smooth lips and incredible power to posess as their own. The whole Mahdi thing is what caused me to believe this.

3. The Beast will then attempt to invade and destroy Israel, mainly so that he can cement the total support of the Islamic community and further his cause, which is to proclaim himself to be God.

4. He will continue this Mahdi thing until he enters the temple at Jerusalem, after slaughtering the two lampstands. When he enters the temple, he will dissolve Islam in it's entirety and absorb it into his own religion. Since it is Jewish custom to believe that no one other than a high priest in an ephod can enter the Holy of Holies ithout dying, (this is OT doctrine, which was abolished when the Lord died on the cross), he will then test the idea by entering into the most holy place. He will not die, and thus he will no longer need Islam to further his cause. He will proclaim himself to be God, and will create a new religion, and let's call this religion, Babylon, for lack of a better term.

5. Babylon will seek to destroy all and every other religoin that is not part of his. Islam will be absorbed into it, since he will be the leader of it. Rome willl become a destination, because that is suppose to be the center of the Christian religion.

6. Through talks with the then pope, he will make an agreement to allow the "christian" religion to remain, as long as the practicers remain loyal to the pope, who will then annex his version of "christianity" into Babylon.

The pope then would become the False Prophet, and thus Babylon will become the major religion that will swallow the entire world. I do not believe that Babylon will rule the entire world, but I do believe that the entire world will be inflluenced by Babylon, just like English and the American dollar have influenced the entire world up to that point.

Joe King
Sep 25th 2008, 04:43 AM
Honestly, I do not believe that Islam will be the "One" religion that will dominate the entire world. I do beleive that the Beast will first use Islam to further his cause to become the God of this world, but I do not believe that Islam will be the be and the end all of religions...

That is very logical. Great post. I didn't want to quote the whole post, but I mean great post about everything. Well done.

Roelof
Sep 25th 2008, 05:37 AM
I also believe that Islam will not be the One World Religion, many of them hate Christians too much. The New Age Movement, that combines many religions, will play a major role, maybe the Pope as well.

paradiseinn
Sep 25th 2008, 05:58 AM
new age, yes. the vatican has had interfaith meetings. conbine all religions together. it appeals to the people of the world.:cry:

Joe King
Sep 25th 2008, 06:01 AM
I also believe that Islam will not be the One World Religion, many of them hate Christians too much. The New Age Movement, that combines many religions, will play a major role, maybe the Pope as well.

Roelof, what if the Muslims believe that the anti Christ is their savior the Mahdi, then the Pope tells his flock that it is the Christ returned??? That would make the pope the false prophet and imagine if Christians watch him bring fire down from heaven:cry::cry::cry:

Unfortunately, I think it would fit.

Jude
Sep 25th 2008, 07:13 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/2ebzb6e-1.gif

Daniel when describing the leader of this world religion describes him as a man of peace. We will find a better picture in the eleventh chapter beginning with the twenty first verse.

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.
25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.
26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.
27 And both these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

I'm not saying this is that man but the coming one will be cut from the same cloth. I'd like to introduce this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmW9kgyvwkI&feature=related

Read the words of Daniel very carefully and then come to your own conclusion

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.Jude

Roelof
Sep 25th 2008, 03:51 PM
Roelof, what if the Muslims believe that the anti Christ is their savior the Mahdi, then the Pope tells his flock that it is the Christ returned??? That would make the pope the false prophet and imagine if Christians watch him bring fire down from heaven:cry::cry::cry:

Unfortunately, I think it would fit.

Joe

I placed a post stating that the Pope is planning a "palace of religion" for all religions in Rome. I am sure he will play a major role in the Tribulation, together with the AC.

The disciples of Satan can also create miracles (I do not say the pope is from Satan)

theBelovedDisciple
Sep 25th 2008, 04:30 PM
Islam will not be this planets last 'religion'... the final and last religion on this planet will be the global acceptance and belief in apostate chrisitianty... the anti christ and false prophet will arise out of this 'apostasia'... Satan and his followers have always wanted to be like God.. that has not changed and he himself wants worship... as God... he is an imitator a mimicker.... a counterifet... it will look just like the real thing... it will be a very powerful delusion.. so strong that even Islam and other 'religion's will bow to these two imposters and their false 'global' christianity.. the performance of supernatural false miracles will delude and sway many into believing... and at the same time they come in 'peace'......

Why do you have the acceptance and proliferation of false doctrine so evident on TV and radio and in the bookstores..... many wanting and teaching you to build their 'own' kingdom of Heaven right here on this earth.. the 'kingdom' now.. enticing many thru the flesh.. money, power, materialtistic things.... its coming.. enticement, enticement, enticement is all over the networks and airways.. as well as many worship centers... this is not by coincidence... there is a plan in progress... the same plan that was institutued by the prideful one who walked into the throne room at the beginning and said he was going to exalt 'his' throne above the stars of heaven and God himself...

Beloved.. you either have the Kingdom of Heaven inside of you in the person of Jesus the Christ... or you dont have Him at all.. and He is Returning again... as the Scripture declares... He is Returning again once and for all... to put down all iniquity and to place 'all' enemies under His feet......

aceinthehouse
Sep 25th 2008, 04:59 PM
I think Islam will be the Religion that definately accepts the Antichrist for sure...

The Antichrist will be his own Religion, as he deceives many...

Not only does this story go all the way back to Abraham and his son Issac from Sarah and his Son Ismail from Hagar(housemaid),but after Abraham ignored gods word in saying he would have a son from sarah,he thought Sarah was unable too produce a child as they were both very old,so he had a baby with Hagar...

God was VERY angry and asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Issac,which he could not do..(God sacrificed his son Jesus,which he did do for our sins and transgressions)

So God kicked out Hagar and Abrahams son(and hagar's son)Ismail to the Desert where the Religion Islam would eventually begin....

This is why the Islamic Muslims see Abraham as their father(which is true),but Allah is god to them....

However...they do not see Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and that the only way to heaven is through Jesus...He was merely a Prophet to them...

So it could be argued that the Islamic religion is very ANGRY, as the house of the Lord kicked them out!

Even moreso towards Christians who see Jesus Christ as our saviour...Jealousy maybe?who knows?

The Jews are Gods chosen people and Isreal is Gods Wife(land),which would definately point to resentment and jealousy towards the Jews from the Islamic religion as well...

Is it not a coincidence that Ahminejad from Iran wants to wipe Isreal off the map and the United States is the "great Satan? to him?

If he and many/all Islamic muslims feel this way,then who is the GOD they believe in?Cause I don't think the God of Abraham would aprove of this...do you?

So this means Allah to Islamic Muslims is not the same God we interpret as the God of Abraham and the Father of Jesus Christ...

Therefore,It is not out of the realm of possibility that the Allah that they pray for, vengeance and justice and to rid of the infidels is in fact the "Great Satan" or could also be Antichrist!

To believe they are of peace and prosperity, is to be ignorant and dillusional my friends!

We should teach them the word of god and teachthem Jesus is the only way to heaven...but that their 72 virgins or whatever will not be there...

Some may listen and some may not...But you have the right to defend thy Lord Jesus name and his and your family...

Some may want to persicute and kill you for loving Jesus and you shall defend his name with your love for Jesus!...not your hate for them!

(If I am wrong on the details,then I apologize for my ignorance as I have been just studying this most recently....If I am wrong..someone please educate me,as I would love to listen)

Thank you

Orendorf
Sep 25th 2008, 09:02 PM
In a world that is going increasingly more and more secular, I see absolutely no way that Islam would ever be accepted as the worldwide religion. Too many institutions would never allow it's barbarism to dictate so much of the world's day to day life. A strange new-age mix of various watered-down faiths is much more likely.

third hero
Sep 26th 2008, 04:01 AM
Ahmedinijab is trying to set into motion the war that will bring forth his Mahdi, and this is what actually caused me to see clearly what role Islam will play in the end time events. Clearly, this religion is the vehicle in which the Beast will gain his power, and clearly, this religion, when he uses it by proclaiming himself to be the Mahdi, will be the vehicle in which he, the beast, can confirm a deal with Israel and the rest of the nations that constitute the "many" in Daniel 9:27. It makes too much sense. I do not know if Ahmedinijab will be successful in wrecking havoc on the world by starting the war I call Big Bang, but we need to be careful of all types like him, because unfortunately, what he is trying to do lines up almost perfectly with scripture.

The only thing that causes me to say that he is not the key to Big Bang is because I have not seen any of the trumpet signs happen yet, nor have I witnessed the signs of the seals, except for 1-3. But then again, my interpretation of Revelation could be off, and the actual sequence of events could run congruous, and we may be looking at something that really none of us understand. However, I am convinced that my interpretation of Revelation is correct, and Ahmedinijab will have to rule Iran for a long time before he could start Big Bang. Besides, the country that is suppose to start Big Bang, if you believe that the four angels trapped in the river Euphrates represents four nations, then Iraq would be the nation that starts Big Bang, along with three other nations. (Remember, the river Euphrates is not in Iran but Iraq, in Baghdad.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 26th 2008, 04:56 AM
I do not say the pope is from SatanI do - but he's not connected with the Antichrist. The Pope is only a warmup act.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 26th 2008, 05:03 AM
Islam will not be this planets last 'religion'... the final and last religion on this planet will be the global acceptance and belief in apostate chrisitiantyIf you had been doing any serious studying of Islam, you would know that it IS the apostate form of Christianity. Why do you think Muhammad just happened to “conveniently” come up with monotheism a few centuries after Jesus was here when the world’s pagan religions up to that point had all been consistently polytheistic? And why do you supposed the Muslims believe in the “return of Jesus”?
the anti christ and false prophet will arise out of this 'apostasia'... Satan and his followers have always wanted to be like God.. that has not changed and he himself wants worship... as God... he is an imitator a mimicker.... a counterifetThat is a perfect description of Islamic prophecy.
it will look just like the real thing... it will be a very powerful delusion.. so strong that even Islam and other 'religion's will bow to these two imposters and their false 'global' christianityYou are right, but Islam will be leading the way for the rest.
the performance of supernatural false miracles will delude and sway many into believing... and at the same time they come in 'peace'Have you not noticed all the garbage around the world about Islam being a religion of “peace”?
Why do you have the acceptance and proliferation of false doctrine so evident on TV and radio and in the bookstores..... many wanting and teaching you to build their 'own' kingdom of Heaven right here on this earth.. the 'kingdom' now.. enticing many thru the flesh.. money, power, materialtistic things.... its coming.. enticement, enticement, enticement is all over the networks and airways.. as well as many worship centers... this is not by coincidence... there is a plan in progress... the same plan that was institutued by the prideful one who walked into the throne room at the beginning and said he was going to exalt 'his' throne above the stars of heaven and God himselfIt’s all part of Satan’s master plan to discredit Christianity, so when western society crashes in an economic collapse, people will start abandoning Christianity because of the “failure” of Christian society and will take up Islam instead.
Beloved.. you either have the Kingdom of Heaven inside of you in the person of Jesus the Christ... or you dont have Him at all.. and He is Returning again... as the Scripture declares... He is Returning again once and for all... to put down all iniquity and to place 'all' enemies under His feet......And the Muslims are the chief of those enemies. Or haven’t you noticed that most Old Testament passages that describe the nations that will be destroyed at the 2nd Coming are all Islamic today? Something to think about………….

Literalist-Luke
Sep 26th 2008, 05:07 AM
In a world that is going increasingly more and more secular, I see absolutely no way that Islam would ever be accepted as the worldwide religion. Too many institutions would never allow it's barbarism to dictate so much of the world's day to day life. A strange new-age mix of various watered-down faiths is much more likely.New Age is powerless - it has no agenda other than to simply oppose Christianity. Islam has a very specific agenda. World domination and Jewish annihilation. Just wait for the west's economy to collapse. When the oil rich Muslim nations offer to "help" us for a few "small" religious "concessions", people will be desperate enough to do anything. Praying five time a day to Mecca will seem like a small price to pay in order to put food on the table.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 26th 2008, 05:09 AM
Ahmedinijab is trying to set into motion the war that will bring forth his Mahdi, and this is what actually caused me to see clearly what role Islam will play in the end time events. Clearly, this religion is the vehicle in which the Beast will gain his power, and clearly, this religion, when he uses it by proclaiming himself to be the Mahdi, will be the vehicle in which he, the beast, can confirm a deal with Israel and the rest of the nations that constitute the "many" in Daniel 9:27. It makes too much sense. I do not know if Ahmedinijab will be successful in wrecking havoc on the world by starting the war I call Big Bang, but we need to be careful of all types like him, because unfortunately, what he is trying to do lines up almost perfectly with scripture.

The only thing that causes me to say that he is not the key to Big Bang is because I have not seen any of the trumpet signs happen yet, nor have I witnessed the signs of the seals, except for 1-3. But then again, my interpretation of Revelation could be off, and the actual sequence of events could run congruous, and we may be looking at something that really none of us understand. However, I am convinced that my interpretation of Revelation is correct, and Ahmedinijab will have to rule Iran for a long time before he could start Big Bang. Besides, the country that is suppose to start Big Bang, if you believe that the four angels trapped in the river Euphrates represents four nations, then Iraq would be the nation that starts Big Bang, along with three other nations. (Remember, the river Euphrates is not in Iran but Iraq, in Baghdad.We differ on some details here and there, but you're taking a very clear-headed approach. :thumbsup:

dan
Sep 26th 2008, 08:51 AM
In a world that is going increasingly more and more secular, I see absolutely no way that Islam would ever be accepted as the worldwide religion. Too many institutions would never allow it's barbarism to dictate so much of the world's day to day life. A strange new-age mix of various watered-down faiths is much more likely.

...Sharia Law is being accepted in UK and Canada.:hmm: I think that if Islam is not the one world religion of the end, we are not in the end times yet.

Roelof
Sep 26th 2008, 10:09 AM
My view point is that the final religion or One World Religion will be a convergence of existing religions, where there will be no resurrected Jesus, the messiah is still to come, Jesus was just another prophet, all people will worship an "Universal Force," people will be their own god and many more

Literalist-Luke
Sep 26th 2008, 02:58 PM
there will be no resurrected Jesus, the messiah is still to come, Jesus was just another prophet, all people will worship an "Universal Force,"If you name that "Universal Force" Allah, then this part is a perfect description of Islam.

Roelof
Sep 26th 2008, 03:35 PM
If you name that "Universal Force" Allah, then this part is a perfect description of Islam.

Luke

Maybe you are right, Islam will be a major driving force. All major religions will participate in this final religion even so-called Christian religions.

third hero
Sep 26th 2008, 05:50 PM
My view point is that the final religion or One World Religion will be a convergence of existing religions, where there will be no resurrected Jesus, the messiah is still to come, Jesus was just another prophet, all people will worship an "Universal Force," people will be their own god and many more

They will not be worshipping a universal force. They will worship Satan, through the Beast, who will proclaim himself to be God when he issues the order to slay every Jew in Jerusalem, as the Mahdi. Scripture is clear on this issue, and the whole "new age" movement will be laid to waste along with every other religion that would oppose the religion of worshipping the Beast and his power source, the Dragon, what I call Babylon.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 27th 2008, 03:12 AM
Luke

Maybe you are right, Islam will be a major driving force. All major religions will participate in this final religion even so-called Christian religions.That's right - they'll surrender to Islam or be destroyed.

Gods Child
Sep 27th 2008, 03:50 AM
I think the United Religion is already on it's way.

It was formed by the United Nations and is called the United Religions Initiative. (AKA = "Parliament of the World's Religions)

The URI includes everything from witches (wiccans) to Christians and many Churches today are members of this United Religion organization. Many Church members go to Church and do not even realize that their Church is a member of this United Religion.

Many say the Pope will end up being the leader of the Untied Religion Initiative, but time will tell.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/nl000704.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Religions_Initiative

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Parliament_of_Religions

Love Fountain
Sep 27th 2008, 04:10 AM
Hi Joe King

In the great book of Daniel an example is given of the one world religious system to come.

Islam is but merely one drop in the bucket.

Dan 3:1-6
3:1 Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon.

2 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellers, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.

3 Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellers, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up.

4 Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,

5 That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:

6 And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.
KJV

If you don't bow down to the one world religious system then you will really consider what is written in the great epistle of 1Peter for the fiery trial you will be cast in to.

1 Peter 4:12-13

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
KJV

Guess what kind of darts are cast at you in a fiery trial? But it's no big deal because God's children are dressed in their gospel armour and ready to stand with their shield of faith quenching all the fiery darts thrown at them in the evil day.

Eph 6:16

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
KJV

So you see, we don't need to guess which religion is which for it is written!

Bless you,
Love Fountain

Roelof
Sep 27th 2008, 02:32 PM
I think the United Religion is already on it's way.

It was formed by the United Nations and is called the United Religions Initiative. (AKA = "Parliament of the World's Religions)

You proved that the One World Religion is very near, I give it untill 2012 for full completion

crush
Sep 27th 2008, 05:11 PM
the original babylonian mystery religion has always been in the world since after the flood, not just the end time....

the high priestess [false prophet] of this religion was originally Semiramis [wife/mother of Nimrod], otherwise known in her other incarnations in later "religions" as Isis, Ashtoreth, Istar, the Madonna, Mary, the Moon, Venus etc....

While this religion is now well absorbed into Catholic and Protestant Christianity, and Islam, and most all other world religions, it's purest form today is Jewish Kaballah, which is pretty much a direct rip-off.

The High Priestess of Kaballah is Madonna, recently changed her name to Jewish Ester, translated Istar or Ashtoreth....weird? no?

Roelof
Sep 27th 2008, 05:20 PM
The High Priestess of Kaballah is Madonna, recently changed her name to Jewish Ester, translated Istar or Ashtoreth....weird? no?

Madonna the pop star?

crush
Sep 27th 2008, 05:26 PM
yep....the pop star

a great reference book to find out more about this original Mystery Religion is the book "the two babylons" by Alexander Hislop.

Frances
Sep 27th 2008, 06:12 PM
the original babylonian mystery religion has always been in the world since after the flood, not just the end time....

the high priestess [false prophet] of this religion was originally Semiramis [wife/mother of Nimrod], otherwise known in her other incarnations in later "religions" as Isis, Ashtoreth, Istar, the Madonna, Mary, the Moon, Venus etc....

While this religion is now well absorbed into Catholic and Protestant Christianity, and Islam, and most all other world religions, it's purest form today is Jewish Kaballah, which is pretty much a direct rip-off.

just add in the "Peace" movement promoted by Rick Warren . . . and blasphemous portrayals of "God" in modern novels lapped up by gullible Christians . . . .:(

Jude
Sep 28th 2008, 01:21 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/papesse-copy.jpg

Before going off on a wild goose chase why not stop count to ten take a deep breath and look elsewhere.
Look for one that qualifies that fits the description..

Jude

Btw Rick Warren doesn't qualify :o

third hero
Sep 28th 2008, 09:58 AM
Here's a thought. Why is the last-days rebellion of a religion called "the Whore of Babylon"? Has anyone considered the possibility that the reason why it is called babylon is because it will be patterned after Nebachadnezzar's religion before Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego? It's obvious to me now.

Consider the similarities.

Before the Shadrach saga, Nechadnezzar thought that he was God. He made a religion that encompassed the worship of him as God. He erected a statue of himself and made al who were in his kingdom worship that statue upon penalty of death. Sounds farmiliar? It should. Thisi s the exact prototype of the last-day rebellious religion. It is the worship of a man, and unlike Nebachadnezzar, this one will not repent of his sin and receive forgiveness, as what God did for Neba, but the beast will end up being thrown into a lake of fire that he will not be able to escape.

The reference to Babylon was not one made on the spur of the moment, nor was it just to conceal Rome's role, but it is to show us exactly what we will be facing when the Beast shows his true colors.

Joe King
Feb 11th 2011, 06:09 PM
Two years later, I still believe this to be true.

seeker_truth
Feb 11th 2011, 10:51 PM

To be more specific, a one Empire religion; Arab Islamic, located in the Middle East, and composed of 10 Arab nations.

decrumpit
Feb 11th 2011, 11:50 PM
In the Mahdi-as-Antichrist scenario this otherwise-confusing passage makes perfect sense: He will reject the traditional worship of Allah that his ancestors have practiced and will instead put himself in Allah’s place. He will in essence “hijack” Islam for his own purposes. The religion that has been most associated with hijacking over the years will, in the end, become the biggest hijacking victim of all time. It will be Antichrist’s Hijacking of Islam.

This thread might be one of the oddest things I've ever seen.

Islam is at the same time portrayed as brutally intolerant of other religious influences and the influences of the culture, yet the Mahdi is supposed to be a peace and love hippie who forms a kooky cult with himself as the leader.

Certain traits of the Mahdi (such as his being an Arab) are emphasized to the point of the exclusion of other traits.

Events surrounding his return (such as the sun rising in the West, and Jesus returning as well) are ignored.

Saved7
Feb 12th 2011, 04:27 AM
I'm interested in reading your thoughts on this. The persecution of Christians described in Revelations is very similar to the implementation of Sharia law.

In the article below, this type of law has a small foothold in Canada:eek: and the UK:eek::eek:

I do believe it will in fact be Islam...what other reilgion loves to behead people. Also, if you will consider for a moment that the seals are not a 7 year deal but in fact the physical realm experiences these 7 seals over a very very long period of time, last 2000 years; then it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to consider that the 2nd seal/RED horse is representative of a false religion. We are somewhere in the 5th seal with the first 4 horses still riding (they go forth but no return)..the first horse being the church/HOly Spirit/gospel. Conquering.
Then the devil being the copy cat that he is goes forth in the second seal.
Look at the color of the horse in the second seal...it's the same color as the dragon, which is the same color as the beast, and both the beast and the dragon have 7 heads and 10 horns.
The only way a false religion could realistically take over the world with all the athiests and militant gays, is if the religion is slowly built and established around the world. Until it is firmly established it can't go forth unless it is in the power of God....(ie Christianity) so since this false religion is going forth in the power of the flesh, then it takes a very long time to do what it needs to do to establish itself around the world.
Then once it's firmly established it can use force if need be. Islam works this way.
When Islam was first being established, a lot of Christians were killed for the Name of Jesus. The souls under the altar in the 5th seal have been waiting a long time for judgement because they are impatient. MOst were killed during the early years of Islam in the 2nd seal and are later seen in the 5th seal. ie a result of the 2nd.
Not to mention the second seal says they kill each other...how many souls were killed during the Crusades? This was Islam against the RCC, a symbol of Christianity but without any truth during that time period. Hence the reason there was a black horse with "hell" following him in the 4th seal. During this same time period there were very few people who could read (dark ages, unable to know the truth, hell follows)and many plagues (death) and 3rd seal-much famine (balances), lots of poor people paying the wealthy (the wine and the oil) to let them farm the land for a few scraps. (the 3rd and 4th seals are indirectly a result of the 2nd seal also)

Keep in mind each of these first 4 seals take a very long time to fulfill, as does any war or famine. These horse go forth but you don't see them returning.

DurbanDude
Feb 12th 2011, 04:40 PM

I believe scripture shows it will be a unity between Islam, Roman Catholic, and Judaism.

The woman that rides the beast is Rome. Please see many threads regarding this debate on who the Harlot city of Rev 17/18 is.

The beast of Rev 17 is Israel, the country that disappeared when Rev was written, and re-appeared to amaze the unbelievers of earth, this is the little horn of Daniel 7, the little country from the Roman sphere of influence. Dan 11 is clear the leading man up until the resurrection of Daniel 12:1 already takes over the beautiful land earlier, he runs Israel.

The beast has the feet (gospel outreach) of Persia (Iran) and the mouth of Babylon (Iraq), showing its Islamic doctrines.

An alternative study is Daniel 2 in which the iron Roman Empire divides into two religious empires that continue until Jesus comes back. The two divisions of Rome are ........ Rome and Constantinople/Istanbul. These two central cities are predicted to be ruling earth until Jesus comes back because Daniel 2 is clear that the divided Roman empire continues its rule until the end.

This reminds one of the two horned beast of Rev 13, a religious beast with two political centres that controls the religious opinions of earth, and sets up the other beast as ruler of earth in Israel.

There will be a vast return to religion before the antichrist is revealed, to all 3 allied religions.

ross3421
Feb 13th 2011, 04:16 AM
If Satan is claiming to be the almighty God then why in the world would he use Islam or ANY other denomination. The one world religion is God whether God himself or Satan claiming such no denominations.

Firstfruits
Feb 13th 2011, 08:44 PM
According to the following scripture Islam will not be the one world religion, the beast will exalt himself as god.

Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any God: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a God whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Firstfruits

seeker_truth
Feb 13th 2011, 10:43 PM
According to the following scripture Islam will not be the one world religion, the beast will exalt himself as god.

Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any God: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a God whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Firstfruits

I never said it would be a one world religion. The Islamic belief will be the thread that weaves together a United Arab Islamic Empire, located in the Middle East, and not the entire world, IMO.