PDA

View Full Version : I beg of all of you who can read this

Kazayam
Sep 25th 2008, 07:55 AM
God has done some of the most amazing things through prayer. Miracles.

I beg of all of you who can read this, that you pray for my little brother Keyan. He was paralyzed from the waist down last year during a routine tumor removal from his back. We're not sure what exactly happened, but it did.

This past year has been the hardest year I believe I will ever endure. From trying to keep away from drugs, to trying to decide what to do with with my life, to go through the every-day struggles we continue to go through with our family, to all the financial problems we are going through, and to just trying so hard to keep faith in the Lord. It's not been easy, and I don't think it will ever be easy. But I will keep trying for as long as I live.

I please beg of all of you to pray for healing of my little brother Keyan. Pray to Christ Jesus our Savior, to restore his legs to what they used to be. He loves sports, he was always running around, he has his whole life ahead of him...but he's only 17. Please pray that Christ Jesus heals him, and continues to guide my family through this hardship we go through.

I know God CAN heal my brother, I truly believe it. But as for what God's plan is- that I do not know. He may choose to keep my brother the way he is for His purpose, His plan, and I must accept that.

But I know God is loving, and merciful, and all powerful. I know he can heal my little brother Keyan. Please pray for our family, and his healing. For those of you who go to church, please remember us, so that you may tell others to pray. I know the power of prayer, and I know many of you do.

Thank you all so much for everything you continue to pray for.
I know Christ can heal my brother, and I know that me and my family will find guidance and strength through these hard times.

God bless all of you. Thank you so much.
-Kamron

IMINXTC
Sep 25th 2008, 11:38 AM
We will continue to pray for you Kamron, in your struggles against drugs, and the financial difficulties you face, and your desire to be firmly rooted in Christ.

And we will continue to pray for Keyan, and we are very sorry for his disability at his young age. We pray for his obvious physical needs, which are great, and for his spiritual needs... for your family's spiritual needs, that your entire family is resting securely in Christ, and that their needs are met.

faroutinmt
Sep 25th 2008, 12:26 PM
Praying for you now.

cdo
Sep 25th 2008, 12:29 PM
:pray:kazayam:pray:
God be with you hun !!!I will be praying for your brother and you .
hun,please don't let the drugs take control of your life.I can feel the hurt in your words of how much you love him and would do all you can to help him.He is very fortunate to have a sister like you.
God be with this family in their desperate need of your touch Father.We know there is nothing impossible you can not do.Lord, I pray your will be done and If you choose other wise. Lord Glorify your holy name in this boys life.I ask peace for them in this time of desperation and understanding.Lord, I ask for you to take the drugs away that might be standing in the way of kazayam help taking care of her brothers physical needs.Thank you Father,in Jesus precious name :ppAmen. in Christ,Darlene :hug::kiss::hug:

tt1106
Sep 25th 2008, 02:23 PM
Almighty God,
Your spirit is resting with this family and we ask that it be felt be each and every one of them. We ask for healing for Kazayum and Keyan. Lord we don't know your purpose but we do know that have one. I ask that you make it visible in these people lives. May your hand be upon them, comforting them and strengthening them. Please Lord hear our prayers.
Please, Use them Lord and Bless them.
Humbly I pray in your son's name.
Amen.

I will continue praying for you Kazayum and Keyan also.

-Todd.

moonglow
Sep 25th 2008, 02:53 PM
I will keep you and your brother in my prayers for sure...

God bless

Seeker of truth
Sep 25th 2008, 03:03 PM
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 25th 2008, 05:32 PM
Kamron,I'm praying for you and Keyan, and for your family.

turtledove
Sep 25th 2008, 05:56 PM
I am praying for you and your brother this morning.

For healing, grace, and strength..in the Name of Jesus.

flybaby
Sep 25th 2008, 06:11 PM
praying here........................

Buckeye Doug
Sep 25th 2008, 07:55 PM
Kamron,

Praying now and will continue.

God bless.

livingwaters
Sep 25th 2008, 11:25 PM
Kamron, may God touch Keyan now, in Jesus' name...We pray that Keyan receive his healing that Jesus' paid for at Calvary...by HIS stripes, we are healed...

Kamron, if you go to www.bible.com (http://www.bible.com), they have a prayer request section...I have asked them, many times, for prayer for others, as it was needed...Several times they received their healings!!!Praise the Lord...I know that the power of prayer is amazing....Glory to God!!!

You will, also, have our prayers going up for Keyan and your family until he receives his miracle...be strong....don't give satan an inch to work with.Amen!!!!:hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 26th 2008, 06:31 AM
Please Jesus.. Please take care of Kamron away from Drugs and the struggles of his life with his brother Keyon.. Please Jesus heal Keyon.. Please Jesus take care of these brother's and their family..:pray:

walked
Sep 26th 2008, 12:12 PM
Hello Kazayam (http://bibleforums.org/member.php?u=29989).

I will bring your brother and your family before the Lord right now and will be praying with you from this day on.

Father, in Jesus name I ask, please touch the lives of those who look to you for their needs, do this to bring us joy and to bring glory to your name.