PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if there is a way to find

Oregongrown
Sep 25th 2008, 05:55 PM
where people are located, I mean a faster way than going in and reading everyone's stats? Like a search? I was hoping there might be a way to see if there are many here in my general area?

God bless, denise
PS I search FAQ's and didn't come up with anything. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. Also, maybe someone can tell me where to post such a question:)?

Orendorf
Sep 25th 2008, 08:21 PM
Dunno, I also can't figure out where to see new posts in the threads I've posted in. Surely there is a button somewhere but I sure don't see it...

Oregongrown
Sep 25th 2008, 09:18 PM
Dunno, I also can't figure out where to see new posts in the threads I've posted in. Surely there is a button somewhere but I sure don't see it...

there are 3 or 4 drop-down menus. The first one has a selection for you to subscribe. Click on that and then, it will ask if you want email notification. I select yes and then whenever anyone posts in that thread/discussion I get an email that I can use to go right to the new comment.

God bless, denise:)

go here.............http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=140792

see over to the right? There is a button that says "Thead Tools"
Just select that dropdown menu and then select "subscribe". Follow rest of instructions:)

Orendorf
Sep 25th 2008, 09:36 PM
Aha, much better.

Cloudwalker
Sep 26th 2008, 06:04 AM

Also if you look at the far left of each thread title you will see a small blue box with a white "v" or down arrow. If you click on that it will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.

Oregongrown
Sep 26th 2008, 06:15 AM
Also if you look at the far left of each thread title you will see a small blue box with a white "v" or down arrow. If you click on that it will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.

you brother:) God bless you and see you tomorrow maybe:) It's time for me to turn in with the "Good Book" and see what the Lord has for me tonight, your sister in Christ, denise:)