PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for me

Oregongrown
Sep 25th 2008, 08:03 PM
Some of you know that I was hurt last Summer on a motel job. It was my fault because I did not tell anyone things were to heavy. I just kept doing it as I needed to make a living and jobs in offices were nil. I loved the work and kept thinking I would get used to it. But I was just getting worse. My hands and arms gave out with some sort of nerve damage and I can't use them "full steam" anymore. My right hand is the worst. I have a lot of pain and basically, disfunction with my fingers. I can still type but if I do too much, I pay for it. So for 2-3 months I have been going through all the redtape to try and get SSI or SSD. It's been hard because I can still do so many things around here but I need to rest a lot(due to some other problems that seem to be getting worse, muscle aches, tired a lot.

Anyway, I just would ask that God's Will be done in my life. If the damage is irreversible then I certainly hope for this to be granted. I need so little to live on. I still look for ways to make a little money here and there. Been watching for jobs I can do online. Please pray this neurologist I get to see on Monday, set up by the State, will be thorough and caring. I am trying not to worry, God has provided for me so far. But without full use of my right hand(Im right-handed)and not being able to hardly lift a plate of food even with both hands, I don't know what job might be out there for me:( I do a little gardening and I can ride a lawnmower, feed pets, help clean my landlady's house, and do for myself.

God bless and thank you in advance for your prayers, denise

jsph110
Sep 25th 2008, 08:27 PM
By his stripes we were healed. I am standing in agreement with you in prayer asking that you will be healed and that My God shall supply for all your needs in abundance according to His riches in glory, in Jesus' name.

Lesa
Sep 25th 2008, 08:47 PM
My Father it is through Your Son and My Lord and Savior that I come to You with our prayer. If it be Your will I know without doubt that Jesus can heal her from head to toe. If so be it that she will further bring glory and honor to You as she is then so be it we praise You for Your infinite wisdom. We know You will provide for her regardless. We thank You for Your blessings that You will pour out for her. Please bless her efforts to aid herself in seeking employment and we thank You for placing in her the Spirit of effort. And we praise Your Holy Name. Amen

livingwaters
Sep 25th 2008, 10:49 PM
:pray::pray:Praying to our HEALER, JESUS, that you may receive your healing that HIS stripes paid for at Calvary!!!! Glory to God!!!!...HE can do all things...Amen

God Bless:)

IMINXTC
Sep 26th 2008, 02:56 AM
We will keep you in prayer for these things Denise.

Redneck Charger
Sep 26th 2008, 06:27 AM
Please Jesus, Please take care of Denise, so she can get back to work which she enjoys.. Please heal her..:pray:

turtledove
Sep 26th 2008, 12:08 PM
Lord, come to her assistance, help her. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. :pray:

walked
Sep 26th 2008, 12:44 PM
Praying with you Oregongrown,

Not to discourage you but, I've been in the almost exact situation for 3 plus years now and am still at the mercy of men because I can not support myself. My arms, hands, elbows and wrist are affected by ulner neuropothy and carpel tunnel and I have been dealing with SSI SSD and WC lawyers and most dreaded of all 'hungry bill collectors' and unpaid Doctors....
My anger, disappointment and self pity over this situation has brought me to Gods feet seeking His mercy, where otherwise I would still be flirting with what the world has to offer me I am now at Gods feet seeking His mercy (for three plus years now) which has really blessed my heart and reminded me of my eternal goals and has taken my focus off my worldly cares and goals.
Anyway, you are not alone sister, I know what you are feeling physically just trying to do normal daily living activities will cripple you for hours sometimes even days at a time. I also know how you are feeling mentally along with all of my financial resources I also lost all the human dignity I thought I owned and deserved.
On the bright-side God has used this time to really bless me spiritually while everything I had physically was and still is being stripped away, the more I have come to depend on Him, the more of His true self He reveals to me bit by bit, a peek at a time as I get closer and closer to Him and quit depending on the things the world has and offers me but depend on Him and what He has and offers me.

God bless you sister, I will be praying for you and with you, anytime you want you can send me a private message here at the bible forums.