PDA

View Full Version : prayers please

Lyndie
Sep 27th 2008, 01:54 AM
Okay I feel odd asking, after reading Coffecat's prayer thread, mine is nothing compared to that, but here goes. I was in a car accident today, I am okay for the most part but when the seatbelt locked up it kind of jammed my shoulder, so its sore. Please pray that I will be pain free by tomorrow. I wasn't even going to ask for prayer, but I have six hour meeting for something tomorrow and don't want to have to be in pain. Please pray for the other woman too. I can't remember her name, but God knows. It was her fault, and she was so apologetic and upset and crying, I felt bad for her. I told her its just a car, it can be fixed, no one got hurt bad, but she was a wreck. Thanks.

Ashley274
Sep 27th 2008, 02:21 AM
If it matters to you it matters to Him and me I am and will pray for you.. :pray::pray:

CoffeeCat
Sep 27th 2008, 02:44 AM
Praying for you, Lyndie. Exactly what Ashley said. The scope of one prayer request NEVER means yours isn't important. It is. Anyone with a need should ask others to pray with them. That's the beauty of community.

Praying for the pain you feel, and for the other lady in the crash, too.

:hug:

Redneck Charger
Sep 27th 2008, 09:59 AM
Please Jesus help Lyndie with her pain.. and please mend her body and thoughtrs from this car accident.. :pray:

karenoka27
Sep 27th 2008, 01:40 PM
Lyndie, praying for you today. May the Lord heal you quickly.
Above all may this other lady have an opportunity to hear about our Lord through this and may this accident be what brings her to a saving knowledge of Him!