PDA

View Full Version : Sincere Warning To Fellow Christians

immortality
Sep 27th 2008, 03:40 AM
without going into detail, i have become convinced that the catastrophic events of the sixth seal are the next in line for planet earth.

john's description of the sixth seal seems to suggest what is known as a "geographical pole shift (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtPRyXgO0A)" - a cataclysm which would undoubtedly result in enormous devastation.

the bible says that this wrath will come unexpectedly upon humanity, as a thief in the night. paul says it will come upon them as "labor pains, and they shall not escape".

because this horrible wrath is imminent, so is the rapture of the church. the forcible catching away of christians will most likely occur immediately before the cataclysm of the sixth seal.

this seems to indeed be biblical, as the next chapters after the description of the sixth seal depict an "innumerable multitude standing in front of the throne and the Lamb" (revelation 7:9).

"Pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and to stand before Son of Man" (luke 21:36)

it is obvious that the "new agers" will attempt to explain this event away (http://www.redmoonrising.com/newage.htm): either that these individuals died in the devastation of the pole shift, or were "evacuated" by our "friendly space brothers".

this would all be nothing more than deception, of course. in reality, god's angels (the "harvesters") will have taken all true believers (the "wheat") to heaven (the "barn").

bible scholar chuck missler explains this very well:

There are those who propose that the Biblical Rapture and the coming alien evacuation are one and the same; that is, they propose that Paul the Apostle and Jesus were both describing a coming evacuation by extraterrestrials, an event that would culminate the age of Pisces and usher in the age of Aquarius. This suggestion, however, will not stand up under scrutiny.

According to the Bible, the Rapture of the Church represents the removal of God's elect before he pours out his wrath on a Christ-rejecting world. On the other hand, according to many prophets of the New Age, the coming alien evacuation represents the removal of the evil malcontents (the "dark forces"), whose thought patterns and actions are preventing the evolution of planet Earth and the arrival of the New Age.

Furthermore, according to the Bible, the Church will be taken to the heavenly realms "where neither moth nor rust corrupts." In the book of Revelation, we are told of this place where "God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (revelation 21:4).

By definition, heaven must be independent of the space-time domain because within its boundaries the Second Law of Thermodynamics, the law of universal decay, does not function. The nature of heaven is entirely different from that of an alien beam ship or any extraterrestrial planet subject to the laws of death and decay.

Consequently, the notion that the Rapture of the Church and the coming alien evacuation are one and the same cannot be true. The coming ET evacuation can be nothing more than a counterfeit explanation for the disappearance of millions of people, meant for those left behind. - Chuck Missler, Alien Encounters, Pgs. 199-200
i realize this sounds extremely conspiratorial, or to some even "unchristian", but we should not rule out the possibility that the united states government, among others, are aware of the impending cataclysm (the pole shift described in the sixth seal). they may very well "stage" the upcoming terrorist attack. the reason they would do such a thing is because they want this country to be locked down and under control, via martial law, before these natural disasters begin transpiring. this would also seem to explain the plethora of "FEMA camps (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7763)" that are in existence.

there will undoubtedly be those with predisposed opinions and convictions who will not agree with some of the things that i have mentioned, and that is certainly fine. for those, i would ask to take into consideration the following quote:

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation.” - Edmund Spencer

one thing i hope we can all agree on as christians is that this world is going to change drastically very, very soon. most likely, the next terrorist attack, the upcoming world war ("gog-magog"), or both, will be the catalyst for the implementation of martial law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law) in the united states. as preposterous as it may sound, we may very well see these things begin transpiring in the next month. the government seems to be preparing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYxTzDFofZQ) for such circumstances.

we need to make sure we are truly saved - that we truly have oil (the holy spirit) in our lamps (bodies), so that we will be prepared for whatever happens.

take care.

vinsight4u8
Sep 27th 2008, 04:04 AM
What if we are only to the third seal, and they have to do with the nation of Iraq?

I see the first seal as the rising of the nation of Iraq.
King Faisal was the rider because he was the first ruler. Independence was gained under his time as king.

I believe we have to take into account the prophecies in Zechariah 5-6 for the seals.

Zechariah 5 - tells how Nebuchadnezzar crossed wickedly the 10 by 20/ porch place/ of the temple of God - where His name is located. This sin meant that a curse came on the Babylonian land of Shinar. One day this land (Iraq now) must go down consumed - even the timber and the stones of it.

When will this prophecy happen?
To find that out - go to chapter 6.

Why are the mountains brass?
What if - that is because in Daniel 2 - the third empire material was brass?
So Zechariah is seeing a time that comes in the latter end of the Greek Empire. The time referred to also in Daniel 8 - when the little horn will come from the east and take the land of Israel.

immortality
Sep 27th 2008, 04:15 AM
vinsight,

my intention with this thread is not to debate the seals, but to rather warn my fellow believers about the coming times.

but to answer your question, it is my belief that the horseman of revelation do not describe specific events, past or future, but are to be interpreted in a general sense.

they represent the (1) spirit of apostate religious domination in the name of jesus (2) spirit of violence, torture and bloodshed (3) spirit of financial bondage/oppression and (4) the spirit of death, disease and famine.

the fifth seal represents all of those who have died and are continuing to be put to death for the sake of jesus. their souls are currently crying out to the lord to avenge their blood, which he will surely do when the judgment of the sixth seal is opened in the very near future.

take care

Love Fountain
Sep 27th 2008, 04:35 AM
vinsight,

my intention with this thread is not to debate the seals, but to rather warn my fellow believers about the coming times.

but to answer your question, it is my belief that the horseman of revelation do not describe specific events, past or future, but are to be interpreted in a general sense.

they represent the (1) spirit of apostate religious domination in the name of jesus (2) spirit of violence, torture and bloodshed (3) spirit of financial bondage/oppression and (4) the spirit of death, disease and famine.

the fifth seal represents all of those who have died and are continuing to be put to death for the sake of jesus. their souls are currently crying out to the lord to avenge their blood, which he will surely do when the judgment of the sixth seal is opened in the very near future.

take care

Great answer immortality!

The 1st seal is Religion, the 2nd seal is Politics and the 3rd seal is Economics.

Enjoy your evening and Bless you!
Love Fountain

Roelof
Sep 28th 2008, 03:24 AM
without going into detail, i have become convinced that the catastrophic events of the sixth seal are the next in line for planet earth.

john's description of the sixth seal seems to suggest what is known as a "geographical pole shift (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUtPRyXgO0A)" - a cataclysm which would undoubtedly result in enormous devastation.

I am no boffin on the seals but study the signs of the Last Days. White Spider mentioned in one of my threads that the Tribulation could start in either 2009 or 2012 and I could not diagree.

Keep on studying and warning us !!!

Literalist-Luke
Sep 28th 2008, 03:38 AM
immortality, with all due respect, I would say you've got your sequence of events seriously scrambled. The Sixth Seal will be the 2nd Coming and the Rapture, all at the same time. Compare the Sixth Seal with Matthew 24 and Joel 2. They all describe the same events.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 28th 2008, 03:39 AM
I am no boffin on the seals but study the signs of the Last Days. White Spider mentioned in one of my threads that the Tribulation could start in either 2009 or 2012 and I could not diagree.

Keep on studying and warning us !!!So when we reach January 1, 2013 and we're all still here, what date shall we start speculating about then?

crush
Sep 28th 2008, 03:56 AM
The pole shift theory is an attempt to explain the earth's weakening magnetic field, presuming a 4.5 billion year old earth.

A 4.5 billion year old earth doesn't jive with scripture, so I doubt that's what John is describing.

Literalist-Luke
Sep 28th 2008, 04:01 AM
The pole shift theory is an attempt to explain the earth's weakening magnetic field, presuming a 4.5 billion year old earth.

A 4.5 billion year old earth doesn't jive with scripture, so I doubt that's what John is describing.Not to mention that such theories are an attempt to explain away supernatural events with natural causes.

third hero
Sep 28th 2008, 09:33 AM
You know, I have been following the signs of the Return for at least 10 years now, and I could never be as auspicious as to say that the Great Tribulation begins at 2012. This is just like the Prophecy club and the Y2K thing. It's speculation based on the rediculous, and I am sorry, but as a sign watcher, I am offended that some would make the claim that they know what only God knows. Call me a cynic, or whatever.

What I do know is this. Anyone who thinks that they know when the Great Tribulation will begin, and tries to put a year onto it, is the same as one who claims that they know when Christ is coming, a fool at the very least.

Love Fountain
Sep 28th 2008, 04:54 PM

Great answer immortality!

The 1st seal is Religion, the 2nd seal is Politics and the 3rd seal is Economics and in order to understand these things one must be Educated!

Enjoy your evening and Bless you!
Love Fountain

Roelof
Sep 28th 2008, 05:01 PM
So when we reach January 1, 2013 and we're all still here, what date shall we start speculating about then?

Luke

I am not speculating or date setting. If you carefully read all the threads on the eschatology signs and Last Days, you will know what I meant.

I will still be here because I believe in a Rapture before the last part of the Final Tribulation (not exactly halfway or mid-trib)

zombieCat
Sep 28th 2008, 05:13 PM
A couple of points:

The idea of polar shifting is put forth by science. That conclusion is arrived at by using the same science which says the last polar shift occurred 780,000 years ago. If we believe the earth is ~6000 years old, why are we putting stock in the science that asserts something happened 674,000 years before the earth was created?

The Mayan calendar ends in 2012, which many believe means they predicted the end of the world.

If you want to combine inaccurate science (according to most Christians) with pagan beliefs, you have a very strong case.

BroRog
Sep 28th 2008, 05:55 PM
There are two ways the pole might shift or flip.

1. The magnetic pole flips from north to south.

This takes place as magnetic material underground realigns to cause, first a weakening of the magnetic poles, and then a reversal of the magnetic poles from one polarity to another.

If I understand correctly, the world is experiencing a weakening of the magnetism that surrounds the earth. At some point, I would suspect, we would see the effects of this shift on biology in two major ways. First, many animals seem attuned to magnetic forces and make use of these for navigation and migration. Secondly, since the magnetism of the earth helps shield the earth from the solar winds, we might see an increase in radiation effects on biological systems.

2. The earth actually flips over.

Such a thing is highly unlikely, but not impossible. Granting that such a thing would take vast amounts of energy, it has been speculated that if the sun were to project a strong enough magnetic force of opposite polarity, the earth would respond to that reversal of polarity by actually moving itself to align with it.

I personally don't know if the sun has the magnetic strength to cause this to happen.

Phenomenological language:

Often times, everyday people speaking in everyday language talk about the physical world from a human point of view. For instance, we say that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. This is a true statement given the understanding that we are describing how it looks to us from the earth. Scientifically speaking, the sun doesn't rise or set. We just see it that way.

What interests me about a physical polar shift, as it relates to a possible interpretation of the sixth seal, is the description John gives of the sky. I believe that if the earth were to experience a physical pole shift, it would appear to us as if the stars were falling (setting) from the sky and that the sky was being rolled up like a scroll.

I'm not suggesting this is what will actually happen, but it seems reasonable to consider the possibility.

teddyv
Sep 29th 2008, 11:55 PM
The OP appears to be describing another reincarnation of an end of the world scenario initially proposed (I believe)by a Nancy Leider who believes she was in contact with and alien species (Zeta Reticula). The prediction was that this would occur sometime in May of 2003 and was due to "Planet X"- some mysterious unobserved planet of our solar system passing close to the earth and causing a complete flipping of the earth's poles. This has nothing to do with the magnetic pole shifts.

I believe Chuck Missler picked up the torch, so to speak, after Ms. Leider's failed prediction.