PDA

View Full Version : Could aliens really be the fallen angels??

davidslaine
Sep 28th 2008, 04:14 AM
I honestly believe that UFOs are real. And that extraterrestrials are real. But I dont believe in aliens. I believe that there is enough evidence(Im not going to state them nor post links) to prove that ET's are Fallen Angels.

I want to know if others have the same belief. or if they believe in et's at all

Johanna_Jensen
Sep 28th 2008, 04:59 AM
I suppose that Demons, and fallen angels, whatever you would like to call them, would be some sort of "alien" to us. Honestly, how many people who are living now have seen an angel from heaven? They'd be beautiful, but Satan lost his beauty on the fall, along with his followers. I believe they're hideous and very "alien" to us.

Richard H
Sep 28th 2008, 06:12 AM
Some believe aliens are the ancient gods returning.
There may be “evidence” for some, but when you understand spin, mind control, government cover-up, and double & triple deception,
it’s difficult to tell what is true and not true - unless you have a more sure Word.

I have a friend who is big into aliens – even thinking that Jesus was an alien. <sigh>
I just can’t drill a hole in his head and pour truth into that darkness.

Thankfully we have the truth in the Word of God.

Personally: “real” or not – demons or reptiles – returning gods or inter-dimensional travelers here to save us from ourselves – it IS deception.

Richard

“It’s a cookbook!” :eek:

(The Twilight Zone - episode: "To Serve Man")

starchild
Sep 28th 2008, 06:29 AM
Alas, it would appear that all my seasons of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis don't have any truth behind them besides the fact that canadian film makers are churning out more believeable sci-fi than hollywood has ever been interested in.

With THAT said my answer would be...

No. Fun idea, but no.

However, an excellent FICTIONAL series about such things can be found in C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy. A fantastic adventure for afternoon and evening reading...well...afternoon if you've got the time, most of dont.

Alas, it would appear that all my

dan
Sep 29th 2008, 12:56 AM
To which aliens are you referring?:lol:

threebigrocks
Sep 29th 2008, 03:34 AM
Uh, aliens are man's imagination, nothing more, nothing less. Why believe in something that is either mute or potentially harmful when we've got scripture, the Holy Spirit and Christ's example to live by through those two sources?

paidforinfull
Sep 29th 2008, 05:41 AM
No - fallen angels and/or demons are spiritual beings (although they can apppear in physical form at times). It seems to me that people who believe in aliens believe that they have physical bodies.

Ethnikos
Sep 29th 2008, 01:52 PM
I want to know if others have the same belief. or if they believe in et's at all
I am surprised this is news to anyone. I have known this as long as I can remember. They are not aliens, as in ordinary people, but just from another planet or something. They are earthbound, as much as any fallen angel is. They know things and people like the Nazi's were into demon worship in a serious way and the people who were the heaviest into it were the German scientists who were building secret weapons for the war effort. They did weird rituals to summon demons to gain special knowledge about how to build unusual craft. After the war these evil scientists came to America thanks to the newly formed CIA and commenced with secret building programs. Today, we have these things perfected and ready to use as part of a great deception.

threebigrocks
Sep 29th 2008, 02:06 PM
Be back in a bit. Ran out of tinfoil for my new hat.

Ethnikos
Sep 29th 2008, 02:14 PM
Be back in a bit. Ran out of tinfoil for my new hat.
I had to laugh at that one. My advice is to go to google and type in operation paper clip. It is a fact that some of the worse Nazi's were brought over here, after the war and area 51 is a real place and there is still a secret occult group in existence that the Nazi's were part of. And there are real black projects being done by the Defense Department.
There is also a stated plan spoken of by the Pope to acknowledge et's as brothers.
My guess is that I am going off topic but there was something very strange about the opening ceremony of the last Olympics games that was a hologram or something of an et landing. I did not watch it because I knew ahead of time the whole thing was an occult ritual. You can also google the connection between Hitler and the Olympics.

joztok
Sep 29th 2008, 02:28 PM
Honestly, how many people who are living now have seen an angel from heaven? They'd be beautiful, but Satan lost his beauty on the fall, along with his followers. I believe they're hideous and very "alien" to us.

What makes you think Satan lost his beauty?

Realist1981
Sep 29th 2008, 02:37 PM
TO say that it's just someone's imagination is not fair. There have been ancient paintings depicting disk shaped objects in the sky. It's possible that these creatures live in the unreachable depths of the waters. And since the fallen angels and the serpent himself were banned from Heaven where are they?

Satan stripped from his heavenly abode must dwell somewhere.

Gen 3:14-15, Net Bible trans.

The Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,
cursed are you above all the wild beasts
and all the living creatures of the field!
On your belly you will crawl
and dust you will eat all the days of your life.
And I will put hostility between you and the woman
and between your offspring and her offspring;
her offspring will attack your head,
and you will attack her offspring’s heel.”

The serpent is Satan correct?
God isn't banishing a snake to crawl and slither on earth he's banishing Satan and his offspring to the earth.

"Her offspring will attack your head" is well known as being Christ

Who is his offspring?

A question nobody ponders all that often it goes ignored.
I believe his offspring are talked about in the Old testament as Giants who mingled with the daughters of man. And as a byproduct of what happen those demons starting false religions in the world. Whether it be an "angel" that appeared and spoke to Muhhommed, the angel who appeared to Joseph Smith, or all the way back to the old fables of antiquity some of which may been grounded in some glimmer of truth.

Ethnikos
Sep 29th 2008, 03:05 PM
Here is a post I ripped off from another forum:

Over the last couple of months,my 7 year old daughter has been showing an increased interest in Aliens,UFO's and the like.
I can recall two of her homework sheets actually depicting both Aliens and UFO's.One in particular had both my Wife and i scratching our heads.
This particular homework sheet depicted a flying saucer landing in the playground,and the questions being asked on the sheet seemed to be designed to gauge my childs reaction to such an event!
I would not expect other people to be as concerned about these things as I am. I listen to Coast to Coast so I keep up on what is being said about ufo's. The consensus is that we are being prepared for some sort of event to happen in the near future. I happen to agree with the real evidence that they are man made and are to be used for evil purposes. I think it would be a good idea to do something to counteract this agenda if you have children in public school or watch tv. We have to make sure they understand that there are not people from other planets flying here in ships to visit us.

Richard H
Sep 29th 2008, 03:33 PM
Not to seek “the truth – out there”, but knowing the Truth;
I’ve looked at the “evidence”.
Remember, I’ve got a friend who is sold out on UFOs – having “seen” several.
Of course, he’s done acid, which I believe open’s one’s mind to all sorts of deception.

There IS some amazing NASA footage. There is some faked “top secret NASA footage” of ancient alien moon bases and such.
There is a devoted Christian, Stan Deyo, who claims to have worked on antigravity propulsion for the government.

Aside from the fake stuff, the “evidence” seems to point to trans-dimensional beings who MAY at one time may have given some “secret knowledge” to ancient peoples.
Perhaps these are the “sons of God” spoken of in Genesis 6. These were fallen angels - or demons if you will.

They are not gods, but deceivers.

Then again, there is the Illuminati (followers of Lucifer – the angel of light) who seem to control this world and much of the information we are fed.
The elite rulers behind the scenes who worship Satan, run the banking system and seek to enslave mankind.
If you believe that sort of thing. :rolleyes:
Who could be getting the world ready to receive the lies of the antichrist.
‘Even “covering it up” - much as brayer rabbit begged not to be thrown into the brier patch.

"PLEASE don't throw me in the bier patch!!!"

In short, one can be sure of one thing. It is all deception.

The truth is NOT out there. The Truth is Jesus Christ.

Put your trust and faith in Him alone and be prepared for any sort of deception the world might chase after.

Richard

Just because I think there are deceivers, doesn’t mean that they're not lying to me. :hmm:

divaD
Sep 29th 2008, 03:45 PM
I honestly believe that UFOs are real. And that extraterrestrials are real. But I dont believe in aliens. I believe that there is enough evidence(Im not going to state them nor post links) to prove that ET's are Fallen Angels.

It would appear to me, that since angels, demons, satan, etc don't have the same attributes as God, IOW they are beings that are limited, they then need a way to get around. Why not thru spacecraft that we define as ufos? That doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

threebigrocks
Sep 29th 2008, 03:57 PM
It would appear to me, that since angels, demons, satan, etc don't have the same attributes as God, IOW they are beings that are limited, they then need a way to get around. Why not thru spacecraft that we define as ufos? That doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

They are not that limited. Demons, angels and satan are spiritual beings and are just as capable of doing all the same things as those spiritual beings and angels of God and the Holy Spirit are capable of. They can mask themselves to appear as light. They can indwell a person. They can influence us. They can manifest themselves.

They get around just fine, but are not physical beings who need a ride somewhere. They exist and move around as the spiritual beings they are.

divaD
Sep 29th 2008, 04:38 PM
They are not that limited. Demons, angels and satan are spiritual beings and are just as capable of doing all the same things as those spiritual beings and angels of God and the Holy Spirit are capable of. They can mask themselves to appear as light. They can indwell a person. They can influence us. They can manifest themselves.

They get around just fine, but are not physical beings who need a ride somewhere. They exist and move around as the spiritual beings they are.

I for one cannot prove the existence of ufos, yet I believe they exist. I'm far from being a fanatic over whether ufos are real or not, but if they are real, it seems to be more reasonable that the beings inside these craft would be demons, etc, instead of races of aliens that the Bible makes no mention of. The problem is, we tend to visualize spirit beings as having no substance and that can be anywhere they choose instantaneously.

Daniel 10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Not only does this passage seem to indicate that spirit beings have substance, afterall one can't detain a being without substance, it also seems to imply that they can't just be where they want to be instantaneously. It seems they are bound by circumstances also.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

If we take this war as literal, then we would need to assume that all of these beings have substanance. Plus we also have to remember, angels were recorded as actually eating human food with humans.

threebigrocks
Sep 29th 2008, 04:57 PM
Let me ask this.

Are angels eternal beings? With satan having been around since "the beginning", and still as active as ever, how could he or his demons have a physical body? What about angels which are true to God? Michael, Gabrielle? The other heavenly host which have been around as long as any others?

Realist1981
Sep 29th 2008, 05:09 PM
Let me ask this.

Are angels eternal beings? With satan having been around since "the beginning", and still as active as ever, how could he or his demons have a physical body? What about angels which are true to God? Michael, Gabrielle? The other heavenly host which have been around as long as any others?

Apparently the Angels have been around since the creation of man but they were created at some point in eternal past. And what is also apparent is that they, too, can choose good over evil. They can appear as a man but they are spirits.

So are angels eternal beings? I'm not sure what you are asking here
They were created they are not eternal in that sense of the meaning. God is eternal.

RoadWarrior
Sep 29th 2008, 05:09 PM
Here is a post I ripped off from another forum:
I would not expect other people to be as concerned about these things as I am. I listen to Coast to Coast so I keep up on what is being said about ufo's. The consensus is that we are being prepared for some sort of event to happen in the near future. I happen to agree with the real evidence that they are man made and are to be used for evil purposes. I think it would be a good idea to do something to counteract this agenda if you have children in public school or watch tv. We have to make sure they understand that there are not people from other planets flying here in ships to visit us.

Hi Eth,

I'd be careful about believing in Coast to Coast as so much reality. Art Bell handled the whole thing with more dexterity than his successor. Area 51 is real, yes, but it is a US military base, not an alien base. For months (years?) people were talking about the black triangular "alien" ship ... we now know it to be standard military aircraft. Such things need to be developed in secret for a reason.

mizzdy
Sep 29th 2008, 07:17 PM
Art Bell never really believed in any of the things that he put on his shows. In an interview with Ed Dames who is a friend of Bell's stated that Art doesn't believe in demons, aliens etc., though he keeps an open mind and doesn't discount things may not always be as they seem. George Noory indeed isn't Bell but he tries to keep things as real as possible yet I am not too sure even Noory believes much of what is on the show. As far as area 51 being a secret alien aircraft base hmm I am not compleletly convinced but have to say I have seen some strange lights that do not belong to any aircraft experimental or not, I live in Vegas.

I myself believe that so called aliens are/were created by the nephilim/satan for just the purpose of deceiving the whole world and not just the christians. My husband is a huge reader of aliens, conspriacies and the like and by default I now must research all this stuff myself. :D I don't believe that these aliens are from other planets who have our well being in mind but that they could be genetically modified beings that came from humans, just like what is going on in some parts of this world.

Ethnikos
Sep 29th 2008, 08:55 PM
Hi Eth,

I'd be careful about believing in Coast to Coast as so much reality. Art Bell handled the whole thing with more dexterity than his successor. Area 51 is real, yes, but it is a US military base, not an alien base. For months (years?) people were talking about the black triangular "alien" ship ... we now know it to be standard military aircraft. Such things need to be developed in secret for a reason.
I do not intend to make a big deal out of all this but this stuff is out there and people should be aware of it. I boiled this all down to the most basic. The important thing is what I quoted as an example of a propaganda campaign going on. People are being prepped to expect aliens and just accept it when they see something that looks like it.
You may not be too concerned yourself about seeing aliens landing. I know I am not going to fall for it, but that is because I have informed myself and know about the plan ahead of time. I do believe in secret craft and holographic technology.

A820djd
Sep 30th 2008, 02:02 AM
I have seen an U.F.O. in real life before... It was mid afternoon I believe when I was about 8 or so... My parents came outside with me as well... I won't get into too much detail, but it was no more than 100 ft above my house... So... take it or leave it I saw it.

threebigrocks
Sep 30th 2008, 02:40 AM
Apparently the Angels have been around since the creation of man but they were created at some point in eternal past. And what is also apparent is that they, too, can choose good over evil. They can appear as a man but they are spirits.

So are angels eternal beings? I'm not sure what you are asking here
They were created they are not eternal in that sense of the meaning. God is eternal.

They were created eternal, as a spirit never dies. That is my point and I believe where we are not quite together on this. They had a beginning, but never an end.

God had all the worship and praise He needed with the angels in the heavens, but He chose to create man even knowing He would fall because God wanted to be chosen to be loved just as He loves. He made us mortal, then just as Christ called to Peter to "Come, follow me." that is what we do out of choice to love Him through Christ.

Angels were created and designed to do nothing but serve and worship. They had choice to reject what they already had, but that was void of love and born of pride. We as man choose to love although born void of love for Him and pride.