PDA

View Full Version : Talking Out Loud..

Redneck Charger
Sep 28th 2008, 11:13 PM
It's been one of those days.. We both awoke from not a very good sleep.. Both our bodies aching from the car accident back in June.. Little damp..and that seems to add to the pain we are already suffering from..

Well lastnight we got a call from my Uncle who drove in (6 hours) to see his sister.. (probaly the last time while she is alive) and asked if we could come and see them. I said sure, we'll be there about 9 - 9:30 this morning.. So we jump in the car.. head in.. and 1/2 way in 40km's discovered I forgot the camera.. (Having problems with remembering things and wordss ince the accident) I wanted to get pics of Mom and her brother..

Got there, had a great visit.. Told my uncle that we didn't think Mom was going to last much longer.. The ALS is really getting to her breathing, and she is running out of energy quickly.. So he kinda took that a little hard.. But thought it better to be honest with him.

They left around 11am and Lorie and I went out searching chinese food for Mom.. Promised it for her for her Birthday.. And Mom was getting very tired, could see it in her eyes and breathing.. Well a hour later and then a flat tire on the car.. We finally got back around 12:30.. Mom always goes for her nap and bipap machine around 1.. So she was late.. But she ate her 3 chicken balls, and some white rice. We put Mom to bed.. and off we went..

Called Auntie Lois to see if she was going to be up so I could put her winterdoor back on.. But she was going to bed.. So we stopped by her parents.. had a chat.. Auntie Lois called, Lorie's Mom said we were there.. so she said well they can come over and do the door now.. So over we went.. Both of us aching big time by this point.. Carried the door up on the elevator, got it on.. and left..

Got home a hour ago..Puppy got into a container of JuJubes.. (ate a 1/2 pound of them) Got the margine lid off the container, chewed up some of my inhalers, and acts like he didn't do anything.. Go to put clothes in the dryer, and found the washer had leaked all it's water over the floor..

Cleaned up most of it.. Went upstairs to find Lorie crying saying how much more is going to go wrong.. (have had bad luck since car accident at least one thing a day).. I help her.. and told her we must keep the faith..and that Jesus is with us..and it will get better...

As I said above just talking out loud..and venting.. and I know the Lord is with me.. and Lorie..and we will be better one day soon!:pray::pray:

faroutinmt
Sep 28th 2008, 11:35 PM
Sounds like you have had a rough time of it. It sounds mentally exhausting. May the Lord give you comfort and encouragement.

IMINXTC
Sep 28th 2008, 11:39 PM
Got the afternoon to pray for you:)

KingFisher
Sep 28th 2008, 11:44 PM
Bringin ya'll before the Lord...:pray:

Your Brother in Christ,
KingFisher

Ashley274
Sep 29th 2008, 05:59 AM
Praying the Lord lifts all the attacks you are all under :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Sep 29th 2008, 09:37 AM
Thank you Everyone for your prayers.. Can only hope today is better day.. God Bless YOU all...:pray:

Beloved by God
Sep 30th 2008, 03:38 AM
...praying for you.... (knowing that things will get better :) )

livingwaters
Sep 30th 2008, 03:45 AM
RC, praying for you and Lori....There is a GREATER DAY A COMIN!!!!!!Alleluia...Just hang in there till then...Glory to God...Just remember the Book of Job...that's what I do when my mind trys to get to the "why me?" phase...LOL

God Bless and have a good tomorrow with no disasters...Now, I put in the order to the Lord. I guess we can thank HIM now cause HE said "no evil will come near you." Amen!!!!

Take care and praying for ya'lls aches and pains, also!!:pray::)

steelerbabe
Sep 30th 2008, 07:29 PM
I am praying for you:pray: The devil loves to attack us to wear us down. I am praying for favor and protection for you and yours.

Redneck Charger
Oct 1st 2008, 12:48 PM
Thank you Everyone.. Lorie and I keep our faith..and keep plugging away.. Thank you all for your prayers and words..:pray:

Ashley274
Oct 3rd 2008, 05:35 AM
:hug: :pray::pray::pray: Still praying for you...Lorie and Mom

Redneck Charger
Oct 3rd 2008, 08:53 AM
Thank you Ashley.. and I am still praying for that job for you.. and to get your house fixed.. Please Jesus help Ashley find that job..and get her house fixed..:pray: