PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Please pray for me!

thestarofthesea
Sep 29th 2008, 05:29 AM
Earlier today, I started a thread in the world religions section regarding how to talk to witches about God, mostly because a friend of mine came out as a "grey" witch to me today. Anyway, just now I was typing a reply to a poster who suggested letting my friend know to call on the name of Jesus if she gets into a dangerous situation. As I was considering this advice, I all of a sudden felt extremely cold. My heart started pounding fast and I felt very vulnerable. The only light I had on went off suddenly with a blue flash which I know means the bulb is burnt out, but it gave me a really big scare. I am in a bedroom in a dormitory and almost screamed out for help, because for a moment I was sure I saw something. I'd like to think I'm just worked up from thinking about this stuff today, but I'm not sure what's going on. I covered my face and just prayed hard to God in Jesus' name, but for a few minutes I didn't dare open my eyes, I was just so scared. I beg anyone who will to please pray for me, because I strongly feel whatever is going on in this situation is more than I originally thought. I don't feel safe.

Tanya~
Sep 29th 2008, 05:44 AM
I'm praying for you and will continually keep you in prayer throughout the night. I will also stay up with you if you need me to, and continue to talk with you in that other thread.

Ashley274
Sep 29th 2008, 06:05 AM
Jesus is stronger than ANYTHING or any entity.....I am praying for you ...Put on the full armour of God :hug::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Sep 29th 2008, 09:44 AM
Jesus, Please watch over thestarofthesea..Please Jesus..:pray:

Roelof
Sep 29th 2008, 10:09 AM
Dear Father

In the powerful Name of Jesus Christ I command any demons to leave her alone. I pray the blood of Jesus over her. Amen.

IMINXTC
Sep 29th 2008, 11:43 AM
Praying for you in this!

Beloved by God
Sep 30th 2008, 03:36 AM
With Jesus in you, no other spirit can hurt you. Pray about these verses and feel better.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, "Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm."

1 John 4:2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.