PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Prayers Please

starlitskie
Sep 29th 2008, 10:42 AM
It seems my prayer list has started queuing up recently.

My most important prayer at the moment would have to go out to my Aunty who has made several suicide attempts recently. I really feel like the only way she is not dead is through spiritual intervention -- someone has been watching out for her and making sure that someone found her just minutes -- or in some cases seconds -- before death.

I just ask that God could touch her life and get her through whatever it is that is causing her to take her own life. She is in a hospital at the moment to get help so I just pray that she recovers and that God works with her life. She is a lovely person and she just needs God in her life so bad right now.

turtledove
Sep 29th 2008, 11:20 AM
It seems my prayer list has started queuing up recently.

My most important prayer at the moment would have to go out to my Aunty who has made several suicide attempts recently. I really feel like the only way she is not dead is through spiritual intervention -- someone has been watching out for her and making sure that someone found her just minutes -- or in some cases seconds -- before death.

I just ask that God could touch her life and get her through whatever it is that is causing her to take her own life. She is in a hospital at the moment to get help so I just pray that she recovers and that God works with her life. She is a lovely person and she just needs God in her life so bad right now.

Praying for your Aunty that she can get help for this to get to the source of the problem. And for her peace of mind. Also praying for her loved ones. In the Name of Jesus.

IMINXTC
Sep 29th 2008, 11:41 AM
Praying for your Aunty.

starlitskie
Sep 29th 2008, 12:35 PM
Yes. This is affecting all my family. I can't believe i didn't write it in the first place. She has a husband and three children...some of them have witnessed some horrific things over the last couple of months. My Mum is also having a really hard time dealing with this as this sister in particular is more than that, she is her best friend. They all need help dealing with what has happened and just being able to cope and support each other.

phares
Sep 29th 2008, 05:03 PM
praying for intervention on your Auntys behalf, mercy and relief from pain and for feeling G*ds presence, also, prayer for family members in dealing with this and getting to the source and overcoming it :pray:

Ashley274
Sep 30th 2008, 01:19 AM
Praying for you aunty and all who care for her:pray::hug:

Beloved by God
Sep 30th 2008, 03:25 AM
Prayers for your family.

livingwaters
Sep 30th 2008, 03:38 AM
Praying for your family to seek the Lord's wisdom and comfort and strength through this terrible situation that the devil has thrown at your Aunty. Praying that the Lord will embrace her and let HIS glory be shown to her in this desperate time of need.

God Bless:hug::pray:

walked
Sep 30th 2008, 02:48 PM
Praying with you for your Aunty

RoadWarrior
Sep 30th 2008, 05:11 PM
:pray: Dear Lord, please reveal yourself to this Aunty in a powerful way. Transform her thinking and her life by becoming her Saviour. Lead her in the way everlasting, in the powerful name of Jesus, Messiah, Christ, Saviour, Redeemer, Shepherd of our souls.

Redneck Charger
Oct 1st 2008, 01:26 PM
Praying for your Aunty..and you and your family.. Please Jeus point this Auntie and her family in the way to get help..:pray::pray:

starlitskie
Nov 24th 2011, 01:50 AM
A few years later i popped back on here and wanted to say thanks for the prayers and sorry i dissapeared. My Aunty sorted herself out in hospital and is doing really well now. It turned out to all stem from some bad stuff that happened in her childhood. post-traumatic stress disorder? anyhow she is doing really good now :)

TRL1957
Nov 24th 2011, 02:29 AM
I praise the Lord for this wonderful news!!:pp

L'Ange
Nov 27th 2011, 05:20 PM
Whoa! This of course is very stressful to you and all your family. I will pray that she be protected from committing suicide and that she gets insight and guidance and healing for what is troubling her so badly. Praying for peace and wisdom for you and your family and all good things for you all.

Frances
Nov 27th 2011, 05:33 PM
Praying that your aunt is offered, and accepts, the help she needs.