PDA

View Full Version : I'm really down in my spirit right now

*Living~By~Faith*
Sep 30th 2008, 01:34 AM
I have learned more in the two months that I've been at my new church than I have the entire two years that I was at my old church. I have also been delivered from many things that was keeping me from moving forward in my Christian walk. I want become closer to the Lord and become who He wants me to be, but I once again feel like there is something that is holding me back.

I need some prayers that things will all come together in my life soon. I'm becoming so discouraged since things aren't falling into place. I just want to move in town, so that I can become more involved in my church and I want to learn to drive so that I don't have to rely on others.

Beloved by God
Sep 30th 2008, 03:29 AM
I will say a prayer for you. I know how you feel; I just kind of went through a dry period. Just know that you are learning something or you are about to learn something, and in a week or so you will be feeling good again. Just keep reading your Bible, it gets better and just when you think you've read every verse in the Bible and there can't possibly be anything else to learn, God will humble you and teach you something else. ::): :HUG:

Roelof
Sep 30th 2008, 09:59 AM
Praying for the renewing of your mind and for God's will for your life

turtledove
Sep 30th 2008, 12:24 PM
Continuing to pray for you..

:pray:

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 1st 2008, 02:35 AM
I mentioned in another post a few minutes ago that I have know decided that I'm going to look into renting a house in town. I'm just getting frustrated and discouraged trying to figure out how to move to town when all of the plans that I look into keep falling through. Please pray with me that this will work out if it's in God's will for me to live there and that it won't take long for me to be able to move.

I also mentioned before that I know it starts with myself, but I believe attending these classes at my church and by being surrounded by my church family will help me grow stronger in my faith and closer to the Lord.

IMINXTC
Oct 1st 2008, 05:27 AM
Praying that the Lord's perfect will for you will be made manifest, and that you may have all the access you need to your new church home.

Redneck Charger
Oct 1st 2008, 01:10 PM
Praying for you!!:pray:

jsph110
Oct 5th 2008, 08:20 PM
Thankyou God for the promises that you have given us in your word that 'we should not worry about anything, but in everything with prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, to let our requests be known to you'. thanks coz you have also told us to 'cast our cares on you because you care for us';
may these promises come true to this child of yours in this time and meet her needs accordingly as we ask together in agreement, in Jesus' name. ty.

Colo25
Oct 6th 2008, 02:58 AM
Praying for you!! :pray:
Colo

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 8th 2008, 07:14 PM
Please continue praying for me. I'm going through a dark valley right now. I'm being attacked and don't know if I have the strength to get through this. I really need all the prayers I can get right now.

IMINXTC
Oct 8th 2008, 09:01 PM
Will continue to lift you up in prayer, living by faith!

Beloved by God
Oct 9th 2008, 01:54 AM
Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not;
therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

larry2
Oct 9th 2008, 05:44 AM
Dear Living~By~Faith, this is the way God operates in our live to have us grow. That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ. Keep up the good fight of faith.

Dear Father, please help him to know that You're in control of all things relating to his life, and that all things work together for good to him. Thank You Father for bringing him here for prayer, and please ease the trial, and profit his walk in You in the precious name of Jesus. AMEN.

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 9th 2008, 04:45 PM
I'm beginning to feel a little better today, but please continue praying for me. I still have a long way to go before seeing the light at the end of this. But I will one day, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Steps
Oct 9th 2008, 05:31 PM
Do something in the right direction, beloved. May the Lord give courage where you need it. Amen!

*Living~By~Faith*
Oct 11th 2008, 01:39 AM
I've had a wonderful day, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. But please keep me in your prayers. I still have a bit of a ways to go.